[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so recently i discovered i am really into coca cola with added
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ice-cubes.jpg (2 MB, 2721x1806) Image search: [Google]
ice-cubes.jpg
2 MB, 2721x1806
so recently i discovered i am really into coca cola with added ice cubes and i would like to make these bad boys at home

what's the best way to make them?
should i put water into the freezer at really really low temperature so the cubes are done faster or should i do it at a higher temperature so it takes longer for ice to compose? which ice is better quality and goes better with coke?

or should i just buy branded ice cubes? in that case, which ones are the best? store near my home has iceman ice cubes and readyice ice cubes.
>>
>>7508510

Wow.

This is the most worthless post I've ever seen here. Asking how to freeze water.
>>
I like where this ghread is going
>>
Best way to make homemade ice is to set it somewhere with some slight agitation constantly applied to it. That's how the name brands do it!
>>
File: 1458462800950.jpg (304 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458462800950.jpg
304 KB, 1500x1500
>>7508510

Okay listen up faggot. You want perfect IceCubes™?

You need to go out and buy a distiller.
You get that bitch running and make the the container you are storing the distilled water in is perfectly, spotless.
Then get yourself a container of liquid nitrogen. You then put your container of PerfectWater™ into another larger container.
Pour the liquid nitrogen into the larger container SLOWLY.
At this point you should see your water freezing.
This is a good thing so don't worry.

You need to then remove the frozen water from its container and boil it. Let it boil for about 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes immediately repeat the process to freeze the water again.

That simple. You have now made the perfect ice cube.
>Repeat process for extra ice cubes.
>>
>>7508564
thanks but how do i do that? do i need to find some kind of a simple robot? where do i do that? wound't it freeze and fuck itself up if put to freezer?
>>
File: ck thread.jpg (179 KB, 894x887) Image search: [Google]
ck thread.jpg
179 KB, 894x887
>>7508557
>This is the most worthless post I've ever seen here.
>>
>>7508573
interesting. how much does a container of liquid nitrogen costs and where do i even buy one? and how much ice could i make with one?
>>
>>7508598

Depends on the size of the container, anon. But it's cheap. Cheaper than milk by volume.

>>where
Welding supply
>>
File: 1443103264995.jpg (37 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
1443103264995.jpg
37 KB, 471x350
>>7508510
>daily reminder that if you don't make your own 'cubes with distilled water you are a pleb and should kill yourself for the good of beverages everywhere
>>
>>7508637
with or without liquid nitrogen?
>>
>>7509499
>falling for the nitrogen meme
>>
if you boil your water before you freeze it you will get clear ice cubes without the bubbles
also if you boil purified or filtered water you will get better results
(boiling removes the oxygen from the water)
>>
>>7509737
Came here to post this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.