[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1000x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1000x782
First a big thanks to everyone in the chat who has helped me compile the potential /ck/ sticky.
Before it's submitted for consideration are there any topics we may have missed or information you'd like included?
Come on guys, this is your chance to contribute.
>>
>>7501336
who is that semen demon?
>>
>>7501336
how about linking the sticky so that we can actually see it
>>
>>7501336
sage
>>
>>7501336
you've been doing this sticky shitpost now for 6+ months.

this is your life op

kill yourself
>>
>>7501361
I wish someone would produce a sticky.
It would negate a lot of shit posting and meme threads.
#readthefuckingsticky
>>
>>7501372
>It would negate a lot of shit posting and meme threads.
what on earth lead you to that conclusion

if you organized the collective "knowledge" of /ck/ into a sticky it would be at least 50% bad information, approaching 90% on topics such as baking. a sticky is a terrible idea for this board
>>
File: sticky_example_screenshot.png (38 KB, 669x400) Image search: [Google]
sticky_example_screenshot.png
38 KB, 669x400
>>7501382
It isn't collective knowledge, all the information is well researched with citations.
(No, not Wikipedia either.)
Cooking is pretty objective and the basics don't change.
>>
File: sticky_sharpening_screenshot.png (33 KB, 618x319) Image search: [Google]
sticky_sharpening_screenshot.png
33 KB, 618x319
Sharpening and honing guide.
>>
/ck/ is not a fucking tutorial, we don't need a sticky.
>>
File: 201719_1371226938748_full.png (56 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
201719_1371226938748_full.png
56 KB, 200x200
>>7501425
>>7501440
Looks really good desu.
Do you have a link so we can read more?
>>
>>7501336
How do you submit a sticky for consideration, anyways?
>>
>>7501336
Fucking kill yourself, dude. The only thing more pathetic than a tripfag is someone who hangs out in 4chan IRC channels and wants to help the board for free. You're basically a janny with no power. You're lower than a fucking janny. Do the world a favor and jump off a bridge.
>>
>>7501425
>Cooking is pretty objective
No it's not.
>the basics don't change
Yes they do.

There is nothing more filled with pseudoscience and old wives tales than cooking. Better ways to do things are discovered all the time.
>>
>>7501458
Why so mad? I like that someone is trying to make the board better.
>>
>>7501459
>I have trouble boiling eggs because it's not an objective process.
>>
>>7501425
Could work i guess.
>>
>>7501451
email the site admins with a link.
>>
>/ck/ needs a sticky
>a slow board should be even slower
great job perfect I can't wait for the sticky I mean really just great job keep it up.
>>
>>7501449
sage
>>
>>7501336
Your sticky looks like shit but I agree that we do need one. I was thinking about making a similar thread just minutes before I saw this one. Maybe a list of cheap nutritious foods for people on a tight budget. There are a couple threads a day about that it seems like and it could cut down on those.
>>
>>7501336
The difference between pizza, chicago quiche and jew york cheese bread
>>
>>7501446
This. If /ck. has a sticky and everyone posts fuckign recipes the sticky will be too long.
Would be better to consist out of subjects with some proper video links for easy to do shit which gets asked a ton of times; such as h2 ramen have some channels linked or sites that show you h2 do other shit with your ramen. There is too much to cover otherwise. Our stucky should just be; Before you ask google it you shithead!
>>
File: PizzaInfographic4.png (331 KB, 525x549) Image search: [Google]
PizzaInfographic4.png
331 KB, 525x549
>>7501856
Got you covered.
>>
>>7501541
Yeah I'm gonna really miss the sizzling discussions on how to eat for 20 bucks a month, what makes top ramen less shit, how much mayo goes in fettucine and stale memes.
>>
>>7501868
The sticky wouldn't have recipes, we have the (admittedly utter shit) booru for that.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.