[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just made this, what do you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: cones.png (776 KB, 599x1350) Image search: [Google]
cones.png
776 KB, 599x1350
I just made this, what do you guys think?
>>
>>7500844
I like king of the hill so I like it although I can't speak to the accuracy of what you are saying as in the oringinal hank is being based as usual and I sure fucking hope you kept it that way
>>
you should use hanks brothers head
>>
>>7500844
>cones
Hand rolls pleb
>>
>>7500844
I think it's reddit-tier cancer.
>>
>>7500886
So it's right up your alley
>>
>>7500862

this desu senpai
>>
>>7500886
A little background:
>go for all you can eat sushi with nine friends
>everyone is getting full
>suddenly a dozen cones appear
>nobody will confess to ordering them
>don't want to get leftover charges
>we have to choke them down
>>
>>7500902
What the fuck are "leftover charges?"
>>
>>7500902
>>7500918

>leftover charges

what?
>>
>>7500918
>>7500920
Have you guys never been to an all you can eat sushi restaurant before? They charge you extra if you don't finish the food to prevent waste.
>>
>>7500922
this. maybe there are places that don't do it but it's to prevent people from ordering way to much for the little you pay for AYCE
>>
>>7500922
Yes. Never before have I heard of the term "leftover charges" or been subjected to such trash. You need to find a better place to eat at.
>>
>>7500926
Why do I need to find a better place to eat at?
>>
>>7500844
The fuck is a cone?
>>
>>7500941
It's what you get if you construct an n-sided pyramid and let n go to infinity.
>>
>>7500957
very funny faggot
>>
>>7500922
yea went to one the other day. it wasnt great sushi but it wasnt bad, like buffet sushi. $16, i didnt think that was bad as i could get a little gluttonous with a food thats normally much more expensive
>>
>>7500991
$16? It's $30 here. ;_;
>>
>>7500957
I applaud your candor, but pls
>>
>all you can eat sushi
>buffet sushi
>leftover charges

What is the sam hill are you boys talking about?
>>
>>7501040
The leftover charges have been explained in this thread, and anyone capable of figuring that out could figure out the other two.
>>
Shit, I wish they had all you can eat sushi near me. There's a place in the city where you can get 8 rolls for $5 after 3pm, so I guess if I couldn't eat more than 24 rolls I wouldn't be saving any money.

But each tray of 8 is 1 flavour, and I'll like a little variety.
>>
>>7500844
>pretending to be a sushi fag
>doesn't call it a temaki
>doesn't even fucking call it a hand roll
What an absolute faggot you are OP. GTFO.
>>
>>7501397
Weeb
>>
>>7501400
Who's worse a weeb or a wannabe weeb like OP?
>>7500844
Also, Hank Hill wouldn't approve of this pic I tell you what.
>>
They've come to the right place if they want cones. Hank will supply the butane.
>>
>>7501403
I would say that all weebs are technically at some stage of wannabe if we were to base the meaning of "weeb" on its origin as a filter for wapanese.

But that interesting train of tought is derailed by the fact we are on 4chan; all people, places, and things even vaugely related to Japan are weeb. All other persons, places, and things are memes.
>>
Sushi chef here and I love it
Fuck hand rolls and koth is the best anime
>>
>>7500844
Why is Hanku-sama holding a yanagi-bōchōu?
>>
>>7500844
>zushi
>>
Is Japanese eating the most autistic?

I mean, I think only an autist could have invented sushi.....and chop sticks
>>
>>7502602
Chop sticks (+spoon) are the superior eating utensil.
Unless you want a steak or something that needs cutting.
>>
>>7502484
>xxx here.

Go back to r.eddit you fucking faggot
>>
>>7500926
maybe unlike you they are capable of generally anticipating what they can eat, and therefore don't have to wear the bib of not being charged for being too fat to know how much food you can or cant eat.
>>
>>7500844

aren't they called hand rolls?

or is the Japanese proper term 'cones' ?
>>
>>7504606
the fuck?
I don't browse reddit. I was explaining to OP that his joke is relevant and topical
>>
>>7500844
Terrible. Only white people who just discovered sushi think cones and rolls are lame.

There's a reason why you never see japs say this garbage.
>>
>>7502611
Eating sticks makes my hand cramp. I can't use them for too long. Plus they slow you down. You can shovel in so much more food with a fork.
>>
>>7500844
Cones are casual family dinner food. The japanese name literally translates into "make it with your hand".

You basically prep the rice and ingredients and when you eat everyone wrap their own.

It is like tortilla, japanese style.

It is not meant to be high end fucking food. It is family dinner that's fucking it.
>>
>>7506113
If you'd read my story earlier, this was in response to somebody in our group ordering a large number and forcing the rest of us to eat them.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.