[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post things that are good and easy to make. I fucking suck at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: Eggs.jpg (38 KB, 480x322) Image search: [Google]
Eggs.jpg
38 KB, 480x322
Post things that are good and easy to make.

I fucking suck at cooking and I want to be able to make something other than boiled, fried, or scrambled eggs.
>>
Egg yolks are unhealthy anyway, you shouldn't eat them
>>
making bread is really easy
>>
>>7495179
>Egg yolks are unhealthy
Explain plz?
>>
It's kind of hard to fuck up white castle burgers.
>>
>>7495186
One egg yolk contains more cholesterol than is appropriate in a day. You can actually use egg yolks like a remote control to control blood cholesterol
>>
>>7495179
here it is

the first meme
>>
>>7495199
Isn't there a difference between dietary cholesterol and body cholesterol?
>>
>>7495199
hogwash
>>
>>7495213

Correct. The cholesterol in your food gets passed as waste. The cholesterol in your bloodstream does not come from food, it is made by your liver.

Eat as many eggs as you like, they aren't going to affect your serum cholesterol levels.
>>
>>7495213
If you believe some of the studies funded by the egg lobby sure. But there are plenty of studies that show very clearly, if you add one egg a day it's bad for your health compared to no egg a day. Also there are case studies where they feed a guy eggs for a couple weeks, cholesterol goes up, then no eggs, it goes down again
>>
>>7495222
Sounds like a very scientific study
>>
>>7495222
>citation needed
>>
File: eggmayo.jpg (68 KB, 333x416) Image search: [Google]
eggmayo.jpg
68 KB, 333x416
>>7495222
literally fuck off boii
>>
>>7495199
>le ebin dietary cholesterol = blood cholesterol maymay
>>
>>7495218
>Correct. The cholesterol in your food gets passed as waste.
No, the average person can absorb at least gram of dietary cholesterol a day, which is 5 times more than the recommended upper limit. This American tier science is pathetic, fat fucks
>>
File: TKtEECD.jpg (105 KB, 625x937) Image search: [Google]
TKtEECD.jpg
105 KB, 625x937
>>7495171
Baking bread is easy, especially with pre-made mixes. Literally just add water, knead, wait, and bake. Nothing that hard.

Salads are easy, with some basic dressings; see pic related.

Most soups are easy, I'll post some in a next image. Literally throw shit in a pot with water, simmer for a few hours, and eat. Maybe with some homemade bread.
>>
File: 7056914879_73c3f6cffa.jpg (82 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
7056914879_73c3f6cffa.jpg
82 KB, 480x720
>>
File: ZjjoGOf.jpg (346 KB, 625x3208) Image search: [Google]
ZjjoGOf.jpg
346 KB, 625x3208
>>7495244
Soups
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpDJv8gwOuA
>>
>>7495171
>>7495179
>>7495186
>>7495199
>>7495213
>>7495218
>>7495222
>>7495231
>>7495236

educate yourselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZPulhmNEDs
>>
>>7495236
dietary cholesterol does absolutely fuckall to your serum cholesterol.
>>
>>7495171
BLT sandwich
>>
>>7495280
you are wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=111&v=nZPulhmNEDs
>>
>>7495279
Why would you or anyone trust those """""sources"""""?
>>
>>7495171
Soup is the easiest thing to make.
>>
>>7495330
those are peer-reviewed scientific researches that wasn't financed by the fucking egg industry.

if you want to learn about how smoking is not bad for you with a research financed by marlboro, you are a clueless retard.
>>
Roast chook about 1.4 kg whole rub with salt pepper butter (under skin between the breast and skin) place in over for 2 n a half 3 hours at 130 degrees Celsius heck maybe chuck in some root vegetables carrot potato parsnip pumpkin (only put the pumpkin in when there's about 50-40 minutes to go) onion giddy up
>>
>>7495375
If your best case to show how a food is unhealthy is tying it to a known detriment (i.e. smoking) then your opinion is worthless.
By all means, continue to take everything at face value from YouTube.
>>
>>7495171
Pasta is easy and probably a good way to start figuring out how to put ingredients together. If you don't mind spending a bit of money you can get a huge range of ingredients in jars and tins that already have so much flavour you can pretty much just stir them in and get a good meal.

Get a giant pack of tagliatelle or something and grab anything that you like the sound of. Sun dried tomatoes, roasted peppers, pesto, tapenade, brined chilies, olives, anchovies, that sort of thing.

For protein, cured meats like bacon or salami you can't really fuck up, and tinned fish just needs warming up.

Start a pan with olive oil, garlic (just smash it up) and chilli flakes if you like heat, throw a couple of your ingredients in cut into chunks. Cook the pasta, pour most of the water out and transfer the pasta into the pan with tongs or something. A bit of water clinging to it helps make a sauce. Wa la.

If it's bland, add salt. If it still tastes flat after that add acid, like balsamic vinegar or lemon juice. If it's too sharp after that, add sugar.
>>
File: 9SioVK2.jpg (283 KB, 998x1010) Image search: [Google]
9SioVK2.jpg
283 KB, 998x1010
>>7495222
>If you believe some of the studies funded by the egg lobby
>big egg is trying to give you a heart attack, also they put chlorine in the water to control your mind guys
>>
Jesus Christ, will you degenerates shut the fuck up about eggs already?

OP asked for easy to make food, not going off topic on fucking eggs
>>
>>7495387
the link to the peer-reviewed researches is in the description dipshit.
fucking normies are still part of the system and are not ready to unplug. enjoy your cholesterol retard tax faggot.
>>
File: 1454705710798.jpg (45 KB, 599x455) Image search: [Google]
1454705710798.jpg
45 KB, 599x455
>>7495551
Eggs are an easy-to-make food, you slack-jawed mongoloid.
>>
salads of any kind are easy
>>
Vegetable stir fries
Throw vegetables on a pan with oil or water, cook
Season with soy sauce or fish sauce
Done
>>
>>7495279
>>7495284
>NutritionFacts.org
lol, this guys a known vegan disinformation shill. Here have some actual science though:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160211083044.htm
>>
The perfect Steak ist actually pretty easy to make.

Just search youtube for "steak" and some cooks like Gordon ramsay, Jamie Oliver, Alton Brown etc... You´ll see, this can be learned in a couple of minutes.
>>
>>7496394
I agree, but I feel this is worth pointing out:

What's super important and that those people aren't telling you is how to select a good steak in the process. I've seen plenty of people on this very board discuss the first time they were cooking a steak and they did everything the way that they saw on Youtube, except they chose a piece of shit meat to start with. That's an important piece of information that's often glossed over making it easy for a noob to fuck up a steak.
>>
>>7496404
Yeah, I agree. If you aren´t experienced with meat you should ask your local butcher which cut you should take.
>>
>>7495171
>pretty hungry right now
>my mother runs this house like shit
>no food almost all of the time,
> came here hoping for izimake and food get fukin showered in conspiracy

thx bros some minds will be saved from big egg 2night
>fcky'all
>>
>>7495871

>I fucking suck at cooking and I want to be able to make something other than boiled, fried, or scrambled eggs.

Next time just don't reply at all, you slack-jawed mongoloid.
>>
>>7496441
buy your own groceries, if you're old enough to be on 4chan you're old enough to do shit for yourself instead of relying on mommy
>>
>>7495171
Ramen cooked eggs are a thing. Put them into ramen soup stock and cook them for six-nine minutes.

Then carefully break them open and put into cute slices.
>>
>>7495279
This is pretty funny. The USDA also allowed high sugar, high carbohydrate, low-fat foods to be marketed as "healthy" for decades. Guess what? Everyone got fat, type 2 diabetes and had heart attacks. Derp.

I eat nothing but vegetables, eggs, meat and animal fats, and my blood cholesterol levels are now optimal.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.