[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever made their own smoked pork belly? https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: smoked pork belly.jpg (69 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
smoked pork belly.jpg
69 KB, 550x365
Has anyone ever made their own smoked pork belly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0iS7IEfikQ
>>
>record scratch
>electric guitar

closed video after 1 second.
>>
File: jeje.jpg (220 KB, 1200x1012) Image search: [Google]
jeje.jpg
220 KB, 1200x1012
>>7491707
Thanks for the warning, saved giving "him" a viewer revenue
>>
>>7491738
I don't understand this meme. Why all the hate for this dude?

>Inb4 being this new
>>
>>7491738
>what is adblock
They don't make money based on video views, they make money based on ad views.
>>
wtf is wrong with this man
>>
>>7491887
He's satire.
>>
>>7491678
That is a fantastically poor sample of making bacon. That would just be pork candy .
>>
>>7493053
>That is a fantastically poor sample of making bacon

Of course it is. It's a Jack video, what did you expect?
>>
>>7491776
He's truly a terrible cook. In one video, he shows a bloody piece of chicken, not even close to cooked, and calls it done, and "juicy". He recommends to microwave the chicken if you find and pockets of blood. Just total WTF kitchen retardedness.
>>
>>7493090
That's never happened on my show .
>>
File: Jack making chicken.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jack making chicken.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>7493090
Gotchu famigo.
>>
>>7491678
>Meme belly without the crackling

Unless it's asian what's the fucking point?
>>
>>7491678
Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>7494988
Is that a fucking Shun he's using? He can't be making that much dolla from his shitty sauce?
>>
>>7495021
When you are a Youtube personality (especially since he was doing it back in the day and getting a lot of views) people/companies send you shit all the time.
>>
>>7493090
Remember the soup episode?
>HE LEFT THE BURNER ON!!!
Kek rofl lmao lol
>>
That's a lot of sugar. Right? I mean. I know that in America you love sugar and that. But that much? Not trying to insult anyone, but the bacon looks caramelized at the end.

My grandad used to smooke pork crushing lots of black peper and covering the meat with it. Tasted wonderful. Also, we don't use to cook that part of the pork, it has no meat at all. Too salty and greassy.
>>
>>7495073
>Also, we don't use to cook that part of the pork, it has no meat at all. Too salty and greassy.
>Doesn't know how to prepare the best cut of pork

You need to sort yourself out, lad. It's a shame that it's become a meme here in Australia and now it's actually one of the more expensive cuts.
>>
>>7493090
my mother would freak out about redness near the joints (and it's myoglobin, not even blood)
if the thermometer probe says it's done, then it's done. simple as that. took me a LONG time to get used to my chickens being a little red on the inside still.
>>
>>7495136
No
>>
Good thread.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.