[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first day of spring >not grilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Grill.jpg (970 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Grill.jpg
970 KB, 2048x1536
>first day of spring
>not grilling
>>
It's cold and snowing. :-(
>>
>>7490887
What kind of sausage is that?
>>
>>7490887
Avocado with sausage and saurkraut for no damn reason. I don't even. Looks yummy.
>>
>>7490894
puss, a real man grills no matter the weather
>>
Sorry, not everyone is a carnist psychopath that enjoys the suffering of animals
>>
>>7490944
but their suffering is so delicious, as are your tears
>>
>>7490894

Last snow melted just a week ago. A couple days ago it was in the 70's (F).

>>7490901

Locally made brats. Pretty good on the grill.

>>7490931

It was sort of a last minute, "google says it's Spring, so let's fire up the grill and find whatever meat we have and fend for ourselves when it comes to everything else!"

So it's bratwurst with mustard and sauerkraut, and then a quick teriyaki chicken with Mang Tomas All Purpose sauce and avocado with lemon pepper.
>>
>>7490946
You're such a weirdo. Get help
>>
>>7490953
how am I wierd when there are billions just like me
it's you who are the wierdo
>>
>>7490951
We hit 82° a few days ago and 29° today. What. The. Fuck.
And it's gonna be 35° tomorrow and 70° Tuesday. This is some seriously fucked up fucking weather.

>>7490943
plz2no bully kthx
>>
>>7490953
>Get help

says the guy with the eating disorder
>>
i like alton brown's flank steak on coals method

it's really tasty

i'm not one for traditional grilled food. charcoal grilled chicken thighs might be my least favorite 'summer' food
>>
File: danglingontheedge.jpg (63 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
danglingontheedge.jpg
63 KB, 500x405
>>7490887
>first day of spring
>temperate and sunny outside, beautiful day
>go out and spend all morning cleaning the patio and setting everything up for grilling season
>think about grilling burgers or salmon fillets for dinner
>right after I come inside and change into clean clothes, it starts fucking raining, HARD.
>mfw
>>
Does it count as grilling if you use the rotisserie on your grill?

If so I "grilled" two chickens
>>
>not grilling in the snow

I mean, it's a fire it'll keep you warm why not
>>
>>7490944
Let's play spot the vegan
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.