[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are 4 of these too much in a day? >inb4 1 is too much I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: coffee-pods.jpg (23 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
coffee-pods.jpg
23 KB, 400x350
Are 4 of these too much in a day?

>inb4 1 is too much

I'm stuck with the Keurig for the time being, I'm just concerned about caffeine intake.
>>
>caffeine intake

Don't worry, there isn't any of that in those things. That's like worrying about getting sun burn while driving to work.
>>
Why do people drink pod coffee, It all tastes like burnt shit.

Just stop if you feel like you have heart arrythmia/anxiety
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>>7490158
>he fell for the pod coffee meme
>>
>>7490238
>>7490265
I live at home in flyoverland desu
>>
>>7490359
Trade in your GBPs for a non-shit way of making coffee
>>
>>7490265
I bought one for my mother after debating getting a more proper machine but I figured she would prefer the convenience of being able to make a cup of decent coffee quickly before work and I was right.
>>
>>7490375
Pretty much the same thing happened me, but without the run-on sentence. She likes it anyway, I still use my Hario V60 and french press.
>>
With coffee, there's a relationship between the effort you put in and the quality of your coffee.

I don't get it. I understand one-button convenience, but it's literally just to make hot brown water. A pourover cone is a fraction of the cost, utilizes grounds more efficiently, allows you to make more or less than a fixed amount, and makes a noticeably better cup. A chemex or aeropress is still a fraction of the cost of a keurig brewer, and again uses beans efficiently and allows you to make big/small batches. Not to mention anything else is smaller than a fucking k-cup brewer. Who has a whole countertop to dedicate to a shit-cup brewer and a revolving shit-cup dispenser?
>>
There are loads of benefits to having a cup or four of coffee a day, assuming you're drinking it without shit additives that are bad for you in themselves. You should start worrying at five and more. The only problem is that you'll need coffee to function.

Now stop being an earth-hating, lazy numpty and get a french press. You just pour your coffee grounds into the carafe, add water off a boil, let steep for 4 minutes, and decant into a mug, and WA LA: you have coffee that is at least 5 times better than the gutter juice out of your Keurig and it cost you way less.
>>
File: 1455950916842.jpg (15 KB, 304x318) Image search: [Google]
1455950916842.jpg
15 KB, 304x318
Are you comfortable knowing that you use the same brewing method as this fella?
>>
>>7490378
>Pretty much the same thing happened me, but without the run-on sentence.

Thank you for providing me with a hearty laugh. I enjoy the company of those who appreciate the finer aspects of the English language.
>>
>>7491640
wow that guy is dying fast look how old he looks
>>
File: waddle.webm (2 MB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
waddle.webm
2 MB, 940x529
>>7491655
Look at his gait.
>>
>>7490158
I'm just saying but this is the one case where the phrase "the liquid jew" is completely, 100% appropriate.
>>
>>7491659
He looks winded.
>>
>drinking coffee

Ummm this isn't the 90s anymore anon.
>>
Actually they seem to have a lot of caffine, also the McDonalds brand pods are really tasty, taste like actual good coffee.
>>
>>7490378
>>7491642
I think I typed that at like 4am before I went to work. And I was hungover.
I do have a problem with long sentences though.
>>
>>7490359
French press or moka pot from amazon
>>
File: 1455121111108.jpg (54 KB, 540x544) Image search: [Google]
1455121111108.jpg
54 KB, 540x544
>>7491659
He waddles like me and I'm 9 months pregnant.
>>
>>7490158
Not a problem at all, according to several meta-studies. But you may feel better if you take breaks from it.
>>
>>7491639
YOU NEED TO STIR AFTER POURING WATER
>>
>>7490158
gET A RE-USABLE BASKET AT LEAST.
>>
really just dependancy
i used to drink a normal amount of coffee a day, around 2-3 cups
but eventually i was much more erratic, drinking none at all on some days
used to get many more headaches back then
>>
>>7490158
Just don't exceed 800mg pre day of caffeine.
>>
>>7490265
Do you think he really drinks plain espresso
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.