[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my Lasagna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Lasanga.jpg (732 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
Lasanga.jpg
732 KB, 1936x2592
Rate my Lasagna
>>
would eat/10

i like the crunchy corner pieces

is that visionware?
>>
>>7489865
I don't see any spinach.
>>
>>7489868
No. Just a boring 5$ glass pan.
>>
>>7489865
>>7489868
I'll take a middle slice
>>
>>7489879
No spinach. But I roasted some jalepenos in vinegar and stuffed them into the sauce.
>>
File: 04-1.jpg (86 KB, 779x539) Image search: [Google]
04-1.jpg
86 KB, 779x539
>>7489903
>I roasted some jalepenos in vinegar and stuffed them into the sauce
what the hell did lasagna ever do to deserve that?
>>
What are the white flakes on the top?

I see that you also put parsley on top which is mostly frivolous.

Give us some details on how you make your lasagna.

For example: when I make mine I brown some Italian sausage and cook some sheets of pasta and then I warm up the sauce with the sausage and add basil.

Then I make a cheese mixture with spinach, riccotta and cottage cheese.

I put sauce in the bottom of the pan and then I put pasta and cheese layers until the top when its finished off with mozzarella.

I make a fantastic lasagna.

I like the noodles / pasta sheets that are flat not ribbons or rolled at the edge if you know what I mean.
>>
>>7489925
I'm part hispanic so the jalapenos help neutralize the deadly poison that's ever so present in all non-spicy foods.
>>
Not a hell of a whole lot.
>>
>>7489865
first of all, would eat. But, there are some issues.......
You better post a picture once you've cut into it
>>
>>7489903
how on earth do you roast jalapeƱos in vinegar?
>>
>>7489865
Not a fan of that sprinkling on top. Would totally eat tho
>>
>>7489944
no seasoning? Sounds vile
>>
>>7489879
>>7489903
>>7489944
'mericans have no idea what a lasagna is
>>
>>7489944

The sauce I made was some seasoned minced beef that I added to a mix of crushed and pureed tomatoes. I also threw in some sauteed mushrooms/garlic/onions/scallions as well as those diced roasted jalapenos.
Added some cilantro and oregano and put it under high heat to thicken it up.

Making it was pretty much:

Pasta -> sauce -> shredded mozzarella and ricotta

Repeat

Repeat - But the top layer is just mozzarella, parmesan, and a bit of cheddar. Plus some minced garlic and parsley.
>>
>>7490000
post a picture of the inside!!!
>>
>>7490000
>>7489944
>Ricotta
>Not Bechamel
Re-evaluate your life
>>
>>7489971
>>and add basil

Seasoning is salting to taste. You dont know what your talking about.
>>
>>7490011
>your
>>
>>7490009

Bechamel is a white sauce known as one of the five mother sauces and its used for a Greek dish called Moussaka which is similar to Lasagna.
>>
>>7490011
on the contrary, your recipe sounds shit. Adding basil is not going to make it nice if you haven't put any salt in. Time to re-evaluate your cooking i think. If you want any tips or lesson then just let me know
>>
>>7490031
It was introduced by the French but its origin lies in Italy
>>
File: kek.png (6 KB, 854x33) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
6 KB, 854x33
>>7490038
>10
>>
>>7489959
Like you normally roast jalapenos. But afterwards I left them in a pan with some oil and vinegar to give them a slightly pickled taste.
>>
File: Lasagna Insides.jpg (724 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
Lasagna Insides.jpg
724 KB, 1936x2592
>>7490005
>>7490000
quads get
>>
>>7489868
>is that visionware?
blind fuck
>>
>>7490073
looks good
>>
>>7490083
It's a little greasy.
I drained the meat after grilling it as best as I could, but I guess it's still unavoidable.
>>
>>7490073
Looks kinda messy, but would still gladly eat. I just fucking love lasagna.
>>
Looks really good OP.

How long did it take you to make
>>
>>7490110
About an hour to prep and an hour to cook.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.