[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Rooster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160320_43605.jpg (73 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_43605.jpg
73 KB, 576x768
Red Rooster
>>
Never heard of it.
>>
They have nice tendies.
>>
File: rooster-roll.png (30 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
rooster-roll.png
30 KB, 360x360
Australia, your (microwaved) chicken (and mayo roll) is ready!
>>
>tfw love Red Rooster
>currently live in an area where the nearest location is a considerable distance
>just want muh rippa

These feels were not meant to be felt.
>>
Charcoal chicken is superior in every way
>>
>>7488137

You're superior in every way

;^}
>>
File: Double_Bondi.141603.png (126 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
Double_Bondi.141603.png
126 KB, 400x399
oporto is better desu senpai
>>
>>7488192
Oporto sux

It's owned by the same company though
>>
chips are great, loving their new burger range,BLT smash with crispy bacon ftw
>>
Of all the commonly found fast food places it's definitely the highest quality
>>
>>7488030
I haven't eaten at Red Rooster in fucking years
>>
I'm allowed to use my pension card at Red Rooster because it's not considered fast food by Centerlink.
>>
>>7488077
it's australian
>>
I never buy anything from Red Rooster, because when I walk in I can never see the prices for individual items. The displayed menu only ever shows the prices for meals. I don't want a meal, I just want one thing, and I want to know how much that thing is going to cost before paying for it, and I don't want to have to waste the employee's time asking.

So, no, Red Rooster, it seems I will not be buying anything from you. Goodbye and good day.
>>
>>7488303
>I don't want to have to waste the employee's time asking.
You know its' their job? If you were asking a stranger crossing the road how much a chicken burger was then you'd be wasting their time.
>>
>>7488287
Top kek
>>
>>7488192
Agreed but the fuckers shut down and were replaced with soggy sumo salad where I live.
>>
Getting the bacon rippa on the soft roll is fucking tits
>>
Oporto is good but one of the ones near me got taken over by poo'n'loos and they served under-cooked chicken, so I'm not going back to that one
>>
>>7488481
Do you still get a choice between soft and crusty rolls? I used to love the rippa on a crusty roll but now they give you the soft bullshit that tastes like dough because it's half cooked

I thought they had just phased out the crusty ones?
>>
>>7488303
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>7488030
I went to Red Rooster the other day and asked to buy a Regular tub of potatoes and gravy. The girl at the counter kept going over how she can't sell me a regular tub of Potatoes and Gravy just by itself, it has to be the tiny $1 tubs.

Wtf? Why can't I just buy a regular or large lagged potatoes by themselves?
>>
>>7488806
Not OP but I had a mini tub today and it tastes like fucking gravox with added salt anyway

Why anyone would go out of their way to buy a regular tub escapes me
>>
>>7488340
He sounds like he just wants to weigh up value and price.

I do this, for McDs I go in and look at the Double Cheeseburger and the Quarter Pounder. I can see that both have a decent meat to bread ratio (unlike the Big Mac bullshit) so I'd rather pay for the cheaper Double cheeseburger.
>>
>>7488811
Because I want ultra salty things after numerous morning coffees flushing out my electrolytes. And I actually unabashedly like that cheap Gravox gravy. I don't even know if that's real potato or just flakes.
>>
>>7488824
Fair enough, but KFC gravy is much better
>>
So many red rooster shills itt

The chips are pretty good though
>>
>>7488838
>The chips are pretty good though
hello shill
>>
>>7488030
>>
>>7488832
Willl try, hopefully KFC'll have 14 year old girls that won't block me from something that's clearly listed in the menu
>>
File: 20160320_213442.png (313 KB, 765x963) Image search: [Google]
20160320_213442.png
313 KB, 765x963
>>>>
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.