[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what is it made of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: big mac special sauce.png (2 MB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
big mac special sauce.png
2 MB, 1700x1700
So, what is it made of?
>>
love
>>
Pretty sure everyone has known its thousand island for the past 15 years or so, bruh
>>
clown jizz
>>
For fuck's sake, mcdonalds put out a video with the damn ingredients.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI
>>
>>7487987
It is essentially remoulade:
mayo, ketchup, diced pickle relish
It may contain dill or sweet pickles depending on the restaurant.
It may contain any of the following too: mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika.
I am convinced mcd's uses some kind of cheese food product like cheezwhiz ingredient, as well, or it might just be some stabilizer thickeners.

Try making your own OP!
>>
somewhat related, holy shit, I'm actually shocked by the amount of salt used on fries (in a good way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w_OxdmoiDQ
>>
>>7487996
Ahh so sweet pickles, plus white wine vinegar.
So, OP, sweet pickles usually have celery seed, mustard seed, cidar vinegar. Sometimes a touch of clove, but that reaches into bread and butter territory. Looks like McD's omit the ketchup too.
>>
>>7488006
doesn't mention beef tallow or rice flour
>>
Thousand Island Dressing
>>
Ummm everyone knows it's made of cancer and sadness.
Why the fuck would you eat there OP? It's 2016, come on already.
>>
>>7488085
Cause cancer and sadness taste good.
>>
>>7487996
I'm calling BS. They left out the most crucial ingredient. I only know coz I'm a McInsider. And the secret ingredient is....

....orphan's nightmares.
>>
>>7487996
If all bigmacs were prepared like that I'd probably go to mcdonalds more often.
>>
>>7487987
1/2c Mayo
2tbsp yellow mustard
1tsp salt
1/2tsp garlic powder
1/2tsp onion powder
1/2tsp paprika
1tsp white wine vinegar
whisk ingredients and leave in fridge to extract flavor from spices.
>>
>>7488906
oh and 1 tbsp sweet pickle relish
>>
>>7487987
>McDonald's thread
Not really like you /ck/, is it?
>>
>>7488067
They stopped using beef tallow years ago, when vegetarians got butthurt.
>>
Mayo mustard ketchup with some finely chopped pickles
Portions of the sauces are mostly 1:1 though obviously adjust by flavor, some use soy to adjust the saltiness
>>
>>7487987
Don't let these people lie to you.

It's clearly semen collected from the monthly circle jerk by McDonald's employees, mixed with the Colonel's eleven herbs and spices.

Then they add some relish and ketchup so the public is none the wiser.
>>
Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil and floor spice
>>
>>7487987
pureed leftover big macs
>>
corn syrup
>>
>>7487996
fuck is corporate head chef the greatest job of all time or what?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.