[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board who still haven't recognized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1431456361392.jpg (44 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1431456361392.jpg
44 KB, 400x462
>there are people on this board who still haven't recognized honey and cheese as one of the finest combinations known to man
>>
Those people are called americans

They are too busy trying to eat Burgers and judge which ones are the best

They have no hope anpn
>>
Everybody in the first world has eaten cheese with honey, though.

It's kind of considered peasant food.

Did you really just "discover" this?
>>
>there are people who believe honey is any healthier than other sugar isolates
>>
>>7485594
Honey and walnuts, not cheese you pleb.
>>
>>7485648
Why not dates or other dried fruit?
>>
>>7485594
millennial detected.
>>
File: brad.gif (44 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
brad.gif
44 KB, 280x200
>>7485645
>There are people who live active lives with a balanced diet that don't give a fuck.
>>
>>7485658
If you eat anything but whole plant foods, your diet is not "balanced". Metabolizing anything forms some free radicals. Why have honey with no antioxidants when you could have dates with some, and lots of satiating fiber and other nutrients that blunt the sugar?
>>
File: 1231245637.jpg (60 KB, 550x537) Image search: [Google]
1231245637.jpg
60 KB, 550x537
>>7485657
You're one of those 18 year olds that think "millennial" means "born after 2000", right?
>>
>>7485594
Never had that particular combo
>>
>>7485666
Born in the early 1980's up to 2000 is the definition of a millennial, dipshit.
>>
>>7485670
So you're unable to read comprehensively, then?
>>
>>7485672
I millenium falcon
>>
>>7485594
only if it is feta cheese with sesamy seeds
>>
>>7485670

So it's a completely meaningless term?

No. Millennials are fags born in the mid to late 90's and grew up around the turn of the millennium. You know, the one's that never lived in a word without cell phones, the internet, and going outside and actually interacting with people. Just because some kid wrote up a new definition of a term on your newfangled interwebs doesn't automatically make it true.
>>
>>7485699
Just embrace it buddy. You're a millennial
>>
>>7485594
I didn't like it., although I tried it with my least favorite cheese that I can still stand to eat. It was some kind of apple+bleu cheese+honey dessert.
>>
>honey and cheese
I don't eat either of those foods.
>>
>>7485662
What is this? Who the fuck eats prunes to balance a diet?

Like nigga, eat what you got and if ur not fat or dead you have a balanced diet.
>>
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/apple-goat-cheese-and-honey-tartlets-240112
>>
Honey and cheese pastry in middle east is the food of God's.
>>
Pancakes with feta cheese and honey.
French toast with feta cheese and honey.
>>
>pouring what is essentially HFCS on your cheese
seems unnecessary
>>
File: 1424094900030.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1424094900030.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
>fat and sugar taste good together
>thinks people dont know this

have you tried this thing called 'ice cream'?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.