[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would it be weird to go there and order 3 or 4 crazy breads and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
would it be weird to go there and order 3 or 4 crazy breads and thats it?
>>
>>7483166
No. Why would you even worry about something like that?
>>
>>7483166
No, it's weird that you care what random people on the internet think about your eating habits.
>>
>>7483176

This.
>>
>>7483176
he doesn't care what random people on the internet thinks, he cares what the employees at the cashier will think. fucking smart ass.
>>
My mom told me she went there a few days ago and everyone who came in just ordered the breadsticks to go.
I figure they're used to it since it's the only thing they sell thats any good.
>>
File: Bread_Sticks_DSC0048-(1)[1].jpg (16 KB, 260x350) Image search: [Google]
Bread_Sticks_DSC0048-(1)[1].jpg
16 KB, 260x350
I don't even know what those are, but they're not breadsticks. American breadsticks are breadsticks in the same way American cheese is cheese.

Pic related, real breadsticks.
>>
>>7483179
That's just as weird.

Minimum wage workers don't give a fuck about you or what you order unless you go in and make a big scene or act like an asshole or try to make some extremely ridiculous overly specific custom order.
>>
>>7483186
How are they not bread sticks? they're made of bread and they're in the shape of sticks.
>>
>>7483188
Breadsticks are crispy like croutons or dry bread. Those "breadsticks" are too thick and they're just normal bread. They're also covered in some sort of garlic and oil.
>>
>>7483188
Stop taking the weak Yuropeon bait. Ignore them and hide their posts and they'll scurry back under whatever rock they came out from.
>>
>>7483186
what the fuck are you babbling about?
are you trying to imply americans are incorrectly "culturally appropriating" your stick of bread?
get the fuck over yourself, retard.

its bread.. in a fucking stick.

no one fucking cares.
>>
>>7483200
We'd culturally appropriate American food but nobody really wants mayonnaise and plastic cheese.
>>
>>7483186
>>7483194
yeah, we have those here too.
land of the free.. and all that...
sorry to hear your country made different kinds of breadsticks illegal. was it because they offended muslims?
>>
>>7483205
the russians do
>>
>>7483206
No, we just call them "baguettes" instead. Americans are too stupid to remember an extra word so they call them both the same thing.
>>
>>7483187
this.
>>
>>7483215
I find it hard to believe that Europeans call pieces of pizza crust "baguettes" considering all the "MUH AUTHENTICITY" they're constantly crowing about all their special snowflake foods that can never be made anywhere but the tiny village from which they originated.
>>
>>7483215
but it's bread...and in the shape of a stick. So what's the problem yuropoor?
>>
>>7483215
we have baguettes too, but these are not baguettes.
they are bread sticks.
deal with it.
>>
>>7483234
Women need to leave /ck/.
>>
It's weird because you should be buying their Italian Cheese Bread instead.
>>
>>7483252
i agree, you should leave and take your bread dildo obsession with you.
>>
>>7483295
Do they use bleu cheese for that?
>>
File: italiancheese.jpg (50 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
italiancheese.jpg
50 KB, 480x480
>>7483308
you can get either ranch or bleu cheese dressing as a dip
>>
>26 replies
>No one has said the obvious answer

That would be crazy!
>>
>>7483311
Nice. Bleu and Italian cheese together? That sounds perfect!
>>
It would be weird because Little Caesar's is bad
>>
>>7483166
ABSOLUTE

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
File: 094905_laff.jpg (17 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
094905_laff.jpg
17 KB, 265x300
>>7483317
>Bleu
Are you French or just a colossal retard?
>>
File: KE0865.png (140 KB, 400x415) Image search: [Google]
KE0865.png
140 KB, 400x415
>>7483322
That's what it's called
>>
>>7483313

Underrated post
>>
>>7483322
Blame americunts for slapping French spelling places to seem fancier
>>
>>7483330
>bleu
One would imagine that's the noise you make as you vomit it down the lavatory.
>>
>>7483340
>Vermont
Quite literally translates as Worm Mountain.
Classy guys.
>>
>>7483411
I said "seem"

Just because they are ignorant doesn't change the the fact that I'm right
>>
>this thread

I wish Europeans and females would go extinct. Along with most of the rest of the earths population.
>>
>>7483176

How the fuck is that even a weird eating habit you fucking retardo? That's like saying it's weird to go to the supermarket to buy a box of breadsticks.
>>
>>7483435

He didn't say it was a weird eating habit.

He said it was weird that OP cares what other people think.
>>
>>7483411
Yeah a bunch of yokel Americans just randomly picked the name "Vermont" because it sounds ooh la la so fancy and French
>>
>>7483166
Not that weird desu

I used to deliver for pizza hut, this guy once ordered 10 2 liters of various sodas for delivery. He wasn't disabled or rich. Why the hell would you pay $2.99 per 2 liter to have them brought to your house?
>>
As a little caesars employee, I can promise you that no one gives a fuck what you order. The counter girls will forget about you in 5 seconds time once you leave. Order all the bread you want. We are always making more. It's not a big deal you cu/ck/
>>
>>7483166
Make sure you wear a hat and dark glasses and pay with cash. Little Caesars is required to immediately turn over any photos and personal information they have on customers who only order crazy breads to the CIA.
>>
>>7483498
LAN party
>>
>>7483411
Vermont means green mountain, they just took the the 't' out to make it easier to pronounce.
>>
>>7483554
Is this guy real? Anyone work there. I am paranoid about companies collecting my data.
>>
>>7483556
He didn't look like the type to have a lan party he didn't even order any mountain dew
>>
>>7483580
Vermont literally translates as Worm Mountain.
Stay classy.
>>
>>7483166
is it weird that I try to make my pizza order seem like it's for 2 instead of all just for myself

for example, I'll order two cans of coke instead of one bottle
>>
>>7483592
Top 3 items that must be reported to ATF when bought in sufficient quantities:

1) ammonium nitrate fertilizer
2) personal, small caliber firearms
3) Little Caesars crazy bread
>>
>>7483166
My gf does that all the time. She loves that stuff.
>>
>>7483194
ya, but the ones from america are more delicious.
>>
>>7483592
Fuck yes it's true. Eating crazy bread will get you on a watch list wicked fast.
>>
People would do this all the time when I worked there. Call in advance if you want more than that.
>>
>>7483592
of course it's real, it's called crazy bread because you have to be a psychopathic lunatic in order to willingly pay for something so terrible. It's instantaneous watch list status at the very least.
>>
Somebody drove their vehicle straight into our Little Caesars. It just reopened a month ago.

Fuckin idiot had his vehicle in drive in the parking spot , reached down to pick something up, "accidentally" floored gas pedal, instant disaster. I live in a small town so it was a big deal.
>>
>>7483186
Those are literally pieces of wood
>>
>>7483364What the fuck did you just fucking say about me and my blue cheese, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in culinary school, and I own numerous restaurants in Paris, and I have over 300 confirmed michelin stars. I was trained at La Cordan Blue and I’m the top chef in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another uncultured fatass. I will wipe you the fuck out with the culinary prowess likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret food network of 5 star chefs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my butter knife. Not only am I extensively trained in using kitchen knives, but I have access to the entire arsenal of kitchen appliances, utensils and accessories in the entire world and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>7483166
>tfw papa johns is across the street and i call up all the time and get them to deliver nothing but garlic breadsticks to me
>>
>>7483166
I hope not. I want to go to Red Rooster and just order their potatoes and gravy.
>>
File: butytho.jpg (40 KB, 549x504) Image search: [Google]
butytho.jpg
40 KB, 549x504
>>7483186

>yuropoors have accomplished so little on their garbage continent that they have to brag about their inferior bread tubes on a Malaysian bird identification workshop
>>
>>7483186
those are crackers
>>
File: keko.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
keko.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>7483186
This person got served hard, Love reading the replies.
>>
why is it called crazy bread its just breadsticks with parmesean and melted butter

that doesnt really seem very crazy to me
>>
Fast food/food service workers generally like when people only order drinks or sides. Less work for them to do and they still get money.
>>
I used to do that all of the time.
>>
>>7485667
>implying the workers give a single shit about how much money their kike franchise owner boss makee
>>
That would just be CRAZY!
>>
>>7483186
You're seriously nothing but a faggot try hard. Go back to sucking mommas dick and pretending you don't order 5 orders of them a day just so you can feel cool on here with the random thought that came into your head. Literally pathetic as all pig fuck.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.