[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys i haves no cash , i needs foods , help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tha day before payday.jpg (25 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tha day before payday.jpg
25 KB, 640x640
guys i haves no cash , i needs foods , help
>>
>>7482016
Get a job?
>>
>>7482016
buy something cheap like ramen noodles, or go to a food bank
>>
>>7482016
Steal.
>>
Why do people not keep a month of grains and legumes? I only go to the store because I've run out of produce.
>>
>>7482039
Because people are idiots who don't plan ahead and have no time or money management skills.
>>
>>7482044
>Because poor people are idiots who don't plan ahead and have no time or money management skills.
>>
Google a local food bank.
>>
eat out of the dumpster behind the ching ching restaurant lmao i do that and im not even poor just b/c it's fun and it gives me the buzz of being like a hobo ok
>>
Bakery dumpsters are god tier
>>
File: poor.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
poor.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>>7482016
>>
Rice and beans. No seasonings
>>
Go to the foreign food section of a supermarket, that shit can either be dead cheap or fucking expensive.
>>
>>7483577
>>7483584
>>7483606
All good posts, OP.

Also there's a subreddit that gives away free pizza if your story is good enough. There are so many ways to keep you from starving, it's actually ridiculous.
>>
>>7482016
ask your mom for some money.
>>
>>7482016
Hang out in public toilets and offer blowjobs for a small fee. Even some heteros will accept it when you explain they don't have to look at you and can just pretend you're a girl. Don't forget to swallow for bonus protein.
>>
File: Louis.jpg (16 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
Louis.jpg
16 KB, 450x349
>>7483630
Here speaks the voice of experience.
>>
go to a place like aldi or kroger, get a gallon of milk (2.50,) a can of heins pasta sauce (88c) a box of spaghetti (88-1.00) the cheapest ground meat you can find (3.50) a bag of maltomeal cereal (3.50) and 2 bags of frozen store brand italian veggies (2$) make spaghetti with meatballs and vegetables, that should be enough for 8 nights with mediumenough portions and just eat cereal for breakfast. get a loaf of bread (1.00) a jar of pb (1.00) and a jar of jelly (1.00)

should be enough for a week, bread can double as shit garlic bread with spaghetti if you have garlic powder and some oil or butter

should come out to about 11.88. use any leftover money you have to spend 1$ on bullion cubes and tinned chicken/beef soup and a fruit or vegetable that's on sale.

use 2.50 to buy a pack of oreos. ration them but allow yourself to enjoy them as a treat at night. you can sub. with your favorite kind of cookie or treat or a couple pints of cheap icecream (krogers private selection is actually good) but have a small treat at the end of the day
>>
>>7482016
op do you live near a starbucks? i have a gift card i'll give you if you really do need food
>>
>>7483666
sorry i know that's shitty but it's the only place i have a GC for
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.