[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is imported food safe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: bags.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
bags.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Is imported food safe?
>>
No.

You're going to get sick and probably die if you eat anything that wasn't grown/raised/produced in your own country.
>>
99% of rice is produced outside the Western world you troglodyte. Where do you think supermarket rice comes from? It's the same exact shit, they just put it in a different bag and charge you for it
>>
>>7480090
No.

Your penis will fall off.
>>
>>7480090
imported chinese toys arent even safe
>>
>>7480090
If it made it through customs, it's probably safe to eat.
>>
File: 810r3vNHkyL._SL1500_.jpg (202 KB, 986x1500) Image search: [Google]
810r3vNHkyL._SL1500_.jpg
202 KB, 986x1500
>>7480090
This is from California though.
>>
>>7480090
No, why do you think all the people outside your country are dead?
>>
>>7480647
Americans don't have passports so all they know of the rest of the world is from CNN broadcasting dead Taliban pictures. This is why Americans think everyone in the world is jealous of them. They have no frame of reference so it seems obvious to them that any sane person would want MacDonald's and HFCS nuggies every day, just like them.
>>
>>7481432
So much asshurt
>>
>>7481432
Smelly shit tier turd worlder detected
>>
>>7481432

Go to sleep, shitposter. Nobody cares about your pathetic attempt to troll.
>>
File: howmanyamericanshaveapassport.jpg (447 KB, 2000x1187) Image search: [Google]
howmanyamericanshaveapassport.jpg
447 KB, 2000x1187
>>7481445
>>7481468
>>7481469
is your state red or purple?
>>
>>7481477

There's a reason people make fun of the South and flyover land.

The majority of the population don't even think about people who live in those states, just like you probably don't think about the hicks you live in the rural part of whatever country you're from.
>>
>>7481468
F L Y O V E R
L
Y
O
V
E
R
>>
>>7481484
so are you saying op is from flyover or the south (at least you're not the south!)

because there are like three different countries represented in that picture, I'm pretty sure any store that sold stuff like that in flyover land (which includes the south, BTW, that's redundant) would get burned to the ground my angry, racist, paranoid illiterate flyovers who confused koreans for ISIS
>>
>>7481432
1 chicken nugger pls
>>
>>7480634

That's the best rice, too.
>>
Imported food is just food somewhere else.
>>
>>7481477
Is your ass red or but hurt sometimes maybe?
>>
>>7480090
It depends where it's imported from.
For instance American products use a lot of GMO and HFCS. Food producers in my country are not allowed to use these.
Japanese products contain a lot of salt, well over what's normal in the West.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.