[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I lose weight eating a chipotle burrito and a side of chips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: black-emo.jpg (32 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
black-emo.jpg
32 KB, 500x345
Can I lose weight eating a chipotle burrito and a side of chips if thats the only meal i eat all day?
>>
If the caloric intake is less than what you burn during the day, yes.
>>
Calories in and out brah
>>
>>7472253
how the hell do you know what calories it takes for you to lose?
>>
>>7472249
Not 100% truth, but considering the deviations aren't more than 200 kcal at the extremes, this.
>>
>>7472257
Look up a TDEE calculator online. They're not really accurate but it'll give you some idea.
>>
>>7472243
Youre an idiot. Starving yourself is going to put your body in survival mode and whatever calories you eat eill be stored as emergency fat cuz you know you can sustain that. If you wanna lose weight the lazy way get green tea extract and bike alot. Its not worth the initial 2-5 loss then 5-7 plis gain (depending on on your time frame) unless you got freak genwtics and metabolism.
>>
calories in, calories out. learning that simple fact I lost 55 lbs and never exercised one time. I'd recommend splitting that meal between about 6 hours so you dont get mega hungry at the end of the day.
>>
>>7472257
http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
>>
>>7472243

Yes. I posted this exact question once and when I realized the answer was an unequivocal yes my fucking life changed forever. I lost 70 pounds in less than a year and it all began when I learned on /ck/ the basic lesson that you can eat whatever the fuck you want and as long as you're under ~2000 calories/day you will lose weight, mathematically and scientifically guaranteed.
>>
>>7472316

nice broscience faggot.

calories in < calories out = weight loss

you can drink all the faggy tea and ride all the dicks in the world, if you're eating less than your body burns in a day then you will lose weight, and vice versa, no matter what. Your nutrients and exercise habits may ultimately determine your muscle tone once you're skinny but calories are fucking fact.
>>
>>7472316
Are you fat? This sounds like something a fat person would say.
>>
>>7472316

Starvation mode is a myth. Its been tested and failed everytime
There is no evidence of starvation mode at all, pls provide proof of this so called phenomenon
>>
>>7472316
You're an idiot if you think that's right
>>
>>7472316

/fit/ would have a fucking field day with this.
>>
>>7472257
Shoot for between 1200 and 1500 calories. Unless your tiny this will create a calorie deficit which results in weight loss. Eat veggies, they are nutritious without being super calorie dense and will fill you up more than meat for calories eaten. Don't forget protein though, but be aware of how many calories your shoving down your gullet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.