[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys. What do i add to this to make it better? Thanks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (18 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
18 KB, 260x194
Hi guys. What do i add to this to make it better? Thanks.
>>
>>7468154

Can of rotel.
>>
>>7468154
>[Advertise on 4chan]
>>
Hot dogs
>>
>>7468158
Wouldn't i have just said that this stuff was amazing or some shit instead?
>>
>>7468184
People have gotten wise to the fact that a product may not be the best thing since the birth of christ just because the package and the man on tv say so. A more effective means of getting people to regularly buy a crappy product is to get people talking and thinking about it as much as possible, hence this thread
>>
>>7468154
A1
>>
>>7468202
Well that was not my goal, so i appologize if it came off that way. Honestly the stuff is fine by itself but it's gotten a little old for me so I'm looking for ways to make it better. Maybe some people who make their own mac and cheese will gain from it as well, who knows. I would like everyone to gain from this thread if possible.
>>
>>7468202
>everything is a shill thread
>being this much of a mental gymnast

Go back to cripple chan dick breath, you'll feel much more welcome there
>>
>>7468202
That's why I just bought diet orange soda, fucking shills.
>>
Why can't you make your own for 0 extra effort?
>>
File: Chipotle.jpg (71 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Chipotle.jpg
71 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: n,mxncvkjhore.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
n,mxncvkjhore.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>7468154
>soy sauce -- la choy 'lite'

or

>teriyaki -- la choy
>>
>>7468157
best reply possible
>>
>>7468154
>Hi guys. What do i add to this to make it better? Thanks.
Cayenne, and mustard
>>
>>7468154
Any vinegar based hot sauce. I like using Franks myself.
>>
I found a box of chipotle flavor shells the other day. it was basically the regular kind with a packet of taco seasoning in the box. it was ok 6/10
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.