[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, dont mind me, im here just being the best dish ever made.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: pastel-de-choclo.jpg (76 KB, 750x480) Image search: [Google]
pastel-de-choclo.jpg
76 KB, 750x480
Oh, dont mind me, im here just being the best dish ever made.
>>
>>7464952
What is that?
>>
>>7464969
Pastel de choclo
>>
>>7464975
Doesn't look like a pastel chocolate to me shitskin
>>
>>7464981
>I'm stupid. Someone please explain to me how languages other than English work and how to use google because I'm too helpless to figure things out on my own and would rather just shitpost instead.
>>
>>7464975
Can't you write 'murrican spic?
>>
>>7464988
Looking at the file name of the picture makes you a spic?

Ok, if you say so.
>>
>>7464986
>I need to speak other languages look at me I suck cocks
>>
>>7465005
>I'm too incompetent to do anything but shitpost on /ck/ look at me I suck cocks
>>
>>7465009
>I get mad about shitposters. I wish I was a fag so I could blend in
>>
>>7464997
>Comes to /ck/ to shitpost with pics without explaining about the dish posted, nor the recipe or anything
>Gets buttblasted
>Calls others shitposters hurr

Contesta como la gente entonces poh tonto wn
>>
>>7464952

Nice mac and cheese bake, love the chocolate paste colored baking dish too.
>>
>>7465016
>I get mad about people pointing out my shitposting and can't think of a good response. I know, I'll call them faggots, that'll sure show them!
>>
>>7465035
I said you wish you were a faggot not that you are one. L2read
>>
Here ya go, lazy nerds:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastel_de_choclo

>>7464952
Sounds good.
>>
>>7464986
>>7465005
>>7465009
>>7465016
>>7465035
who are you quoting?
>>
>>7465069
meh
>>
Reddit thread starter pack:
>So the other day I _____.
>Oh, don't mind me, I'm just here being the ____.
>Did anyone else remember these growing up?

Pick 1 for easy upvotes :^)
>>
>>7464952
>im here just being the best dish ever made.
> not being cheeseburger macaroni

Hang yourself.
>>
>>7464952
Nice dish. The stuff in it looks like trash though.
>>
best
>>
>>7464981
>>7464988
>>7465005
back to /pol/
>>
Alright guys ill tell you more about this traditional piece from Chile, since i couldnt yesterday. Some would say its just a corn pie, but it isnt, because this >>7466512 is a corn pie, and its just a corn salad inside pie crust.

First of all, this dish is very delicious. Takes a fuckload of time to do, about a whole day, because you need to let the corn paste rest for hours. Then there is the basil+corn combo, some truly excellent stuff. And then, minced beef, garlic, organo and onion form a "pino", which is our favorite stuffing for lots of dishes. Olives and whole strips of chicken breast are added for enhanced effect. Some baking dishes for pastel de choclo are very big, allowing you to put whole chicken thighs (bone and skin included), this makes it very tasty. It should be served straight out the oven (clay oven encouraged), the top being a shiny burnt crust, the inside should never be dry, but very saucy.

Before serving, you top it with lots of salt, and lots of sugar.
>>
File: Pastel.jpg (62 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Pastel.jpg
62 KB, 600x400
>>7467037

As you can see, its very thick. Also forgot to tell you about the boiled egg.
>>
>>7467059
aw man i was into it until the boiled egg
>>
>>7467068

its a surprise treat, the texture lefts you all wtf because its unexpected, but happy because eggs are nice. also you eat it guessing where the fuck will the egg be located next time.

why is this bad?
>>
>>7467083
i love(d) eggs but they make me puke until i fall over so we broke up
>>
>>7467037
>Takes a fuckload of time to do, about a whole day, because you need to let the corn paste rest for hours

How autistic are you?

You just blend the corn with basil and a splash of milk, and simmer allways stearing for about 15-20 mins, and then pour the whole thing over the pino.

What would be the purpose of resting the pastelera rest for hours?

I guess you are one of those tards paying for this thing at restaurants, you pleb.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>7467037
So it's basically shepherds pie with cornbread instead of mashed potatoes.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.