[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Coffee/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: Link.jpg (35 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
Link.jpg
35 KB, 368x368
>Your coffee is SHIT! SHIIIITTTTTT!!!! edition

What are you brewing? What do you wish you were brewing?

What doesn't deserve the amount of shit it gets? What deserves to get more shit than it does?
>>
>>7464873
I'm considering upgrading from my beloved Hario. My moka pot is currently my only brewing method. What do guys you think about getting a Baratza Encore and upgrading it with Preciso burrs and gearbox? I've seen people complain that even a real Preciso isn't very suitable for fine grinds, but is that legit or are they the kind of assholes who call anything under $1000 "entry level?"
>>
i work at starbucks, i guess i'm brewing pike place roast, or veranda today. i'm off and tired hehehe
>>
File: P1080481res.jpg (111 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
P1080481res.jpg
111 KB, 1000x668
I brewed New Guinea origin coffee in a moka pot this morning.

Why does moka pot coffee make me very sleepy?
>>
Maxwell House from an automatic drip.

I mix up an entire pot in a pitcher with sugar and non-dairy creamer and drink some hot but leave the rest on my counter to drink at room temp since I dislike iced coffee.
>>
Lola Savannah chocolate cordial cherry.
My order from Hampton Coffee Company - got delayed because I ordered one type that recently went out of stock so they'll ship it monday after they get more.
Wanting to order some more from Lola Savannah, want to try Happy Mug as well.
>>
There's a brand called Sun Coffee Roasters I've been buying that tastes pretty good, but I recently bought a flavor that was being discontinued and it's kind of odd. It smells really bad out of the bag but once it's done brewing tastes nice. Is this because it's a darker roast that the scent is so strong?
>>
I don't care what kind of coffee I have, as long as I have some coffee mate to put in it I'll drink it
>>
>>7465660

metal poisoning.

youre dying.
>>
File: P1080284.jpg (135 KB, 1000x883) Image search: [Google]
P1080284.jpg
135 KB, 1000x883
>>7465871
I'm thinking I just gotta cut back on the pastries I have with my coffee.
>>
>>7464933
You can use a Preciso for espresso just fine. You can even get an Encore to do it with enough diddling. It's only when you get in to autist-espresso that you need to shell out >$500.

You don't need espresso-level fineness or consistency with a moka pot though. Almost every moka pot guide says to grind your coffee to a little coarser than espresso. An encore would be perfect for your use.
>>
Getting annoyed with buying coffee beans from supermarkets

Anyone know any good UK roasters/distributors that will ship beans to me that aren't ridiculously expensive?
>>
>>7464873
Some single-origin Brazilian from a local roaster. It's sort of a hit or miss. Sometimes I get a really nice, bitter-sweet, chocolatey cup, and sometimes its a bitter but somehow also watery disappointment. I'm running dangerously low so I'll probably pick up the Costa Rican that's on sale at the moment.

I wish I were brewing a Yirgacheffe or a Kenyan. I want to wait till I have a pour over like a V60 and a gooseneck kettle to bring out those bright flavors though. I had a Yirga from Happy Mug and it was awesome; I don't think my french press did it justice.

>>7464947
>pike place roast
Fucking disgusting. Do you hate your life? I'd like to try the veranda one day though.

>>7465660
Coincidence?

>>7465736
Happy Mug is boss.

>>7465860
Disgusting.

>>7465821
Probably. Maybe the coffee went out of season and they ran out of the green beans.
>>
>>7465860
Fucking degenerate
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x600
Just gave a friend the mediocre electronic espresso maker I got for Christmas and bought pic related. The taste and quality is so superior it blows my mind, and it was <15$. I also got a water filter to have better water for my coffee.

Thinking about getting a coffee grinder for maximum taste but I've pretty much already blown my budget for the month.
>>
>>7466927
Loads of them about:
Rave, Limini, Extract, Hasbean, Smokey Barn,
>>
been using a cheap moka pot for ages
last night i bought goose neck kettle, manual grinder, scale, and kalita wave off amazon
really looking forward to it getting here
>>
File: 1446818679441.png (889 KB, 756x715) Image search: [Google]
1446818679441.png
889 KB, 756x715
Is deep-frying green coffee beans as demented as it sounds? I've been getting into home roasting, roasting with a pot on the stove, but I always get a fairly uneven roast. Frying them in oil should result in very even heat transfer but the method may have some inherent downsides. I'm mainly concerned with flavor being lost to the oil as the oil will obviously be coffee infused. Then again brewing is a process of water-extraction, so shouldn't I just be losing the fat soluble aromas that would be left in the grounds anyway? Unless there's a subset of water soluble compounds in the coffee that are also soluble in fat, but that's beyond my expertise.

Another issue may be the oil that's left on the beans as they are removed from the oil, which may clog my grinder or espresso machine. I think it should be possible to rinse the beans in cold water, causing the oil to float to the surface for easy removal. The rinsing and drying process may also lead to flavor loss, though.

This method also presents the interesting opportunity of making something like an upgraded version of "bulletproof coffee", by frying the beans in some kind of flavorful fat like clarified butter or ghee, reserving the coffee-infused fat, brewing coffee from the beans as usual, then adding some of the fat into the coffee and emulsifying in a blender. Your coffee would end up with not only the water soluble aromas from the brewing process, but also the fat soluble aromas from the roasting.
>>
>>7467227
>Is deep-frying green coffee beans as demented as it sounds?

Coffee's been around a really long time. Pretty sure someone's tried it and, if the results were positive, it'd be common.
>>
File: 1427513003266.png (601 KB, 1280x948) Image search: [Google]
1427513003266.png
601 KB, 1280x948
I love to make 'spresso in my moka pot

>tfw making a huge latte in a soup bowl every weekend with the six-cup Bialetti moka pot
>>
>>7468108
how do you grind your coffee?
>>
File: oiejfl;ksd.jpg (5 KB, 344x146) Image search: [Google]
oiejfl;ksd.jpg
5 KB, 344x146
>>7464873

>2016
>shit coffee
>not brewing some Kopi Luwak -- civet blend

Its like anons don't want to /into/ select brews
>>
>>7468274
>drinking LITERALLY shit coffee
>>
>>7464873
Had a few Green Mountain K-Cups today. Tastes good and is pretty convenient.
>>
Why does my coffee taste better warm and starts tasting sour at the bottom of the cup when it's getting cold?

Moka java brewed on a Clever Coffee Dripper, hario mini mill 11 clicks
>>
>>7469071
That's normal. Things taste different at different temperatures.
>>
>>7464873
been having pic related from a French press (my only means of making coffee atm, thinking about getting a Moka pot)

i also haven't ventured beyond my local grocery for beans. I like Peet's Major Dickason and Caribou Obsidian pretty good from that. need to start broadening out from dark roasts desu
>>
>>7467227
holy shit
>>
>>7467227
I'm pretty sure caffeine is both fat and water soluble

Looking at the flavour compounds, they should all be fat soluble to some degree especially at high deep frying temperatures
>>
>>7469634
Also i just realised by frying in fat you are going to inequally extract some compounds which are more fat soluble than others, leading to flavour compound compositions which are not normal. This will probably change the flavour of your coffee by a lot
Anyway if anyone can help me, how do you get the last bit of coffee out of your french press without the grounds coming with it?
>>
Starbucks shit on a cheap drip machine

Better than instant coffee I guess
>>
>>7469650
Only if it's a blond roast.
>>
>>7469693
Not that anon, but I've never tried anything lighter than medium. Is there a noticeable taste and/or caffine difference?
>>
I make Turkish Coffee, and never let the water boil and burn the coffee like you heathen do with your machines. I also make it in the same amount of time or less as you, because I use an induction cook top.

Oh, and my coffee is better because my grind is the finest, leading to much better extraction of alkaloids & caffeine.
>>
>>7469647
>how do you get the last bit of coffee out of your french press without the grounds coming with it?
You shouldn't have any undissolved coffee in your cafetiere after you stir in the water.

If you mean the dregs, you accept them in your mug and don't drink them, they stay at the bottom.
>>
Anyone else /coldbrew/ here?
The caffeine hit is stronger and it tastes much sweeter.
>>
>>7471169
it seems like most cold brew methods require a lot of ground coffee so im hesitant
>>
File: pebis cry.png (306 KB, 421x339) Image search: [Google]
pebis cry.png
306 KB, 421x339
>work at starbucks
>get free bag of coffee every week
>its not very good but I can make it last 2.5 weeks
>tfw too poor for anything good because I work at starbucks
>>
Ordered a hario v60 to replace my tassimo pods in the morning since all that packaging going into the bin makes me feel like shit. Excited to play around with it.
>>
>>7471180
Oh yeah, its not a cost-effective method at all.
Its worth trying it though to see if you think the costs (fairly large amounts of grounds) outweigh the benefits.
>>
>>7464947
me too, shamefully unite on /ck/

>>7464873
Of course we're brewing pike every fuckin day.

Since I don't really have access to any other roastery, my pool of coffee experience lies mainly within the starbu. co. I'm not gonna bother people like >>7467029 with my preference from out core coffees.

Instead what (is/are) the most important quality(ies) of beans?

I have nice tap water where I live, so IMO it's freshness, and then roast quality.
>>
>>7471169
I like to brew cold and then heat the final product up. Seems like a regular cup of brewed coffee until you taste dat delicious cold brew flavor.
>>
>>7469647
pour the entire pot into a separate carafe, then you can work on grounds disposal while it's still hot and not set in.

>>7469908
Significant difference in caffeine for me, Noticeable difference in taste for everyone as well. I would say huge difference.

I think starbuck's /only/ two core blonde roasts are way over hyped and they're shit blends
>>
>>7471181
>he doesn't work at a reserve store
Kill yourself my man
>>
>Interviewed at starbucks a week n a half ago, still havent heard back

Fuck me brehs i really wanted that job. I think i'll stop by tomorrow morning since they told me not to call.

What to expect if i get the job? I've worked customer service and food before.
>>
>>7464873
I am rocking Peet's coffee since I grocery store shop.
I would like to hit up some of that fresh roasted shit yall talk about but I don't know where I can find something like that
>>
I just got a French press and wow this is amazing.
>>
>>7471481
Sbux managers are crazy bitches. if you do get the job tho expect a bunch of old people and the occasional bitch that will complain that you didnt make it right. once you learn the recipes it's all smooth sailing from there.
>>
File: we'll show him.png (441 KB, 812x548) Image search: [Google]
we'll show him.png
441 KB, 812x548
>go to Austin, TX with gf for a fun little roadtrip
>hotel we stay at has locally made coffee
>best coffee I've ever had in my life
>cant remember the name of it
>>
>being a fucking drug addict
>>
>>7472241
You can enjoy drugs without addiction.
>>
File: bait.png (34 KB, 485x433) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
34 KB, 485x433
>>7472248
>>
>>7472254
Not really. Addiction always lurks around the corner, but real life isn't some D.A.R.E. one and done shit.
>>
Made cafecito with my moka pot and cafe bustello. Whipping the sugar before pouring the coffee into it produces the hardest of hard ons
>>
>>7469304
I've always wondered how whole bean, 100% arabica Bustelo is like. I've only of course had the pre-ground, robusta containing, canned stuff which tastes like burnt ass. I'd highly suggest getting a moka pot. Bustelo is often said to be best when brewed in one; I think it's alright in its own way, but definitely in demitasse portions.

You should definitely look into African coffees and medium and light roasts in general. I prefer African coffees so far, but I just finished 12 oz of a medium roasted Brazilian coffee and it has been awesome for the most part in my french press. All the chocolateyness with a nice brightness here and there, and none of the in-your-faceness and even repulsiveness of dark roasts. "Medium" means different levels of roastedness to different roasters and people; it's probably lighter than you think. Looks like it was a Full City roast.

https://legacy.sweetmarias.com/library/content/using-sight-determine-degree-roast
>>
>>7468274
Kopi luwak is a sham
>>
>>7471169
Cold brew has good sweetness but seems super flat to me. I prefer to brew hot over ice so that I still extract the acids.
>>
Brewing some Dazbog KGBlend in my Technivorm Mocha Master. Then I ruin it with half and half and sugar.
>>
>local store has a coffee and hazelnut blend with actual roasted hazelnuts

Brehs, it pretty decent
>>
File: rook-logo-vertical3.png (33 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
rook-logo-vertical3.png
33 KB, 800x800
>>7464873
I've been drinking some coffee from Rook in NJ. Girlfriend works at one of the stores and buys coffee from them all the time. Not bad coffee. I still prefer Peet's for the most part, followed by Seattle's Best.
>>
>>7473266
i just got a poor over instead of a french press because i wanted to try this
a lot of people swear by it
>>
quick question, could i use an espresso pot on an electric stove? would it make much difference because there is direct contact with the heat source?
>>
>>7474318
no
just put it on 4
>>
>>7474327
4 what?
>>
File: 14843582.jpg (50 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
14843582.jpg
50 KB, 480x480
>>7469304
>Peet's Major Dickason
This is my go to. I'm not snobby about coffee though and I just brew it with a cheapo drip machine.
>>
>>7466927
Call me pleb, but I think the Taylors beans you can get at the supermarket are good.

As for online ones, try the cafe direct (formerly Kopi) site. Union is nice too.
>>
* pricier, single cup: Klatch coffees, San Dimas (their Gedeo Worka is excellent) + Porlex grinder + V60

* cheaper, pot at a time: Trader Joes's Honduran or Kenyan AA + Capresso Infinity + a standard Braun drip machine

Klatch has been excellent -- mostly medium roasts. I've also liked some coffees from Dallis Brothers (NYC). Barismo is local to me, they're okay, a little pricy for what they are. Coava's next on my list to try.

PS I want a Mahlkonig EK43 -- anybody got $2500 they can spare? :P
>>
>>7464873
I have a Lavazza espresso point machine and buy the high end 100% arabica for it. Just drink my espressos with a splash of milk or straight up.
>>
>>7469957
You're a fucking liar, unless you have an induction burner that can handle a small Turkish coffee pot
>>
>>7469693

It's this one
>>
>>7474333
Put it on low to medium heat ya dingus
>>
I have coupon for Peet's coffee I plan on using tomorrow, but I've never tried that brand. Recommendations on which variety I should get?
>>
>>7474793
just get a drink in-store, it's not worth bringing home.
>>
>>7474793
The Costa Rica and Alma de la Tierra are good imo
>>
File: untitled.jpg (18 KB, 257x184) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
18 KB, 257x184
is it really worth the extra $20 for the stainless steel moka pot?
>>
>>7464873
>>
>>7472227
maybe its on here
http://coffeebeaned.com/coffee-roaster-list/#tx
>>
>>7475224
I had an aluminum one back when I was in college and it got pretty corroded. Granted I didn't take very good care of it.
>>
Coffee newfag

I've got a coffee grinder that uses ceramic burrs, how do I keep it clean and maintained? I've had some problems with it though, so I am looking to get a new one, maybe one I don't have to grind by hand

Also, I've got an Aeropress, but I'm looking to expand and try other devices, what should I look at next?
>>
Hey everyone,
Just wondering what the big issue with moka pot/french press cappuccino is?
Any videos/articles I've seen about it are littered with REEEEE.
I just make coffee in the moka pot (properly, no scorched burnt shit here), foam up milk in a freshly cleaned french press, and add it to the top.
Roughly a 70/30 coffee to milk ratio.
Whats the issue?
>>
>>7476426
>Whats the issue?

My guess is that it's coffee snobs bitching about how it's not REAL cappuccino because the pressure in a moka pot or french press isn't anywhere near as high as it is in a proper espresso machine.
>>
>>7476441
Thought as much.
Tastes good to me for not costing $2000, thanks!
>>
I'm about to brew some moka coffee using a light roast Thai beans.
>>
>>7464873
Folgers half-caf, otherwise the a-fib acts up
>>
I love french press coffee, but I always end up with a very thick silt at the bottom of my cup, it can only be described as mud, and so I can never drink the very last bit of the cup.

How do I prevent that without wasting paper filters every day?
>>
>>7477556
Get a pour over or aeropress with resuable filter.
>>
>>7477556
grind more coarse
>>
>>7477556
>it can only be described as mud
but you just described it as silt
>>
>>7464873
Nabob BOLD MIDNIGHT edition in a drip machine.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (203 KB, 740x350) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
203 KB, 740x350
I drink my coffee with milk and sugar and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
>>7477670
Same. I used to put way too much of both because I would want to drink it as quick as possible but now I'm fine with black or gnat's piss
>>
>>7476426
>>7476441
>>7476448
Coffee snobs are some of the autistic people on the planet, and that's coming from a fucking fa/tg/uy. Mokas are ideal if you usually make espresso drinks. You're not going to be able to tell the difference once you add milk or sugar or whatever, and you have to spend 15-20x as much to get an espresso machine that's objectively better when you do want to drink it straight. I can respect the people who are chasing after the perfect cup, but I just don't care enough to spend the money
>>
I've been drinking flavored coffee, but I want to go down the rabbithole and get into unflavored.
Is there anywhere I can order from that I can get samples from? I usually order from fairly local roasters (in state but not near enough to get to easily), but I don't want to buy a pound each of various blends.
Additionally, what are some to try? I've tried breakfast blend, french roast - the basic ones, but I'm assuming there are probably some hidden gems I'm missing.
>>
>>7475779
Assuming it's a hand grinder, just disassemble every so often and wipe the burrs with a damp cloth. I'd look in to a french press and a pour over like a V60.
I think everyone who likes coffee beyond just starbucks or folgers in a drip machine will eventually just get all the contraptions out there: moka pot, french press, chemex, V60, technivorm or otherwise high-end drip machine, maybe even a siphon. Rich fags will probably even get a good espresso machine too. So I would just look in to all of those and pick what sounds the most interesting to you.

>>7477556
Getting a better grinder that produces less fines, grinding a little coarser without sacrificing taste, scrapping off the crust before plunging (personally wouldn't do this), buying a "high-end" french press with a finer metal filter (heard the espro press filter is better than a bodum from SCG's review on french presses), learning to live with the silt, stopping short of the last sip of coffee that will be mostly fines.

>>7477757
Happy Mug. You can change the amount of coffee down to a small sample while ordering.
>>
Man, I love coffee!

Especially like this, something you probably haven't tried before....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljttPKvgks
>>
>>7477809
Any blends/roasts you'd recommend from happy mug?
Luckily I already have a burr grinder, and a french press, so I've just got to find some unflavored coffee I like.
>>
>>7477856
The only coffee they have available at the moment that I've tried is their Comforting Rwanda. It was very nice although perhaps not the very very best coffee I've tried. I'd recommend it.

I haven't tried these, but Ethiopia Geisha and Ethiopia Halo Bariti are both coffees that look awesome. I'd order one or the other had I gotten off my butt and gotten a new debit card already. They're from their more "special" coffees so they're pricier though.
>>
>>7477818
Decent b8, although sort of backfired since I kinda want to try this now with some moka pot bustelo.

Still going to bite because abnormally normal people who watch buzzfeed unironically think that the only way that you can enjoy coffee at all is to drown it in literal diabetes should drop dead.
>>
bumping for /ck/'s caffeine fix
>>
>>7477818
Could you imagine actually working with the people at that site, 9 to 5, five days a week?
>>
>>7464933
moka is what I use. had a jura, got tired of cleaning it. wen't clooney, bad value. moka and a mill, all I need. a moka even works if I'm /out/, all I need is a campfire.

watered down coffee or -god behold- sweet coffe. no fking way.
>>
about to order my first grinder, should I get a moka to go with it? I'm using a french press atm
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Recent purchases. D-did I good?

I've tried Bustelo made by a cuban mom, just brewed a pot of the Peet's to try.
>>
>>7479300
Oh shit bros its pretty good
>>
>>7464873
I want to start drinking coffee

I was gifted a starbucks pour over a few years ago and only used it once or twice.
Is it going to suffice or should I look into getting something else?
>>
I need a thermos, recommend me a good one, or at least something to keep 1-2 litters of coffee hot for a whole day as I go around to different sites

what do y'all have?
>inb4 fancy espresso crap
I have a percolator, that's what i grew up with, still makes best coffee around
also, what's your brand of coffee? i met a guy who only drank folgers (instant) cuz "that's what the commercials taught me"
i prefer kona koffee myself
>>
Having a French pressed cup of Kona beans that only cost me $1
The beans themselves cost $40/lb
>>
>>7479395
Pour overs are all pretty much the same
>>
>>7479395
Only upgrade if you end up loving coffee.
>>
Godiva chocolate hazelnut
Good shit
>>
>>7479702
>>7479733
Well I like coffee enough, I drink it on occasion.

Im just trying to buy nicer beans and get a better brew than just cheap coffee out of a cheap drip machine.

Are pour overs capable of a good coffee?
>>
I get some bullshit organic blend that I then brew in my pour over, put in butter, coconut oil, cashew milk, and some hazelnut butter then blend. It's a full meal for me in the morning.
>>
>>7464873
Where can I find a decent aerobes tutorial?
>>
>>7477670
Nothing wrong with that. Never heard anyone say, "REAL chocolate lovers don't add sugar to their chocolate", don't understand why it would be any different for coffee.
>>
>>7481122
Those guys are right, pour overs are pretty similar. Better to spend your money on a decent grinder and good coffee (and a scale).

And yes, you can make good coffee with pour overs. The key is to try a variety of grind settings so you can hone in on what works for your particular pour over / filter combination. You should learn for yourself how underextracted and overextracted coffee taste. A lot of the pour over video tutorials you'll find erroneously fixate on timing, mL of water, and pouring technique. In my experience, those are all secondary to proper grind. Be aware that for best results, you will likely have to change your grind setting for each coffee you try. Lighter roast beans are more dense than dark roasts, so even if they are ground on the same setting, they will brew differently. You'll generally need a somewhat finer grind for lighter roasts.

Finally, the accepted bean:water ratio is around 2g of beans per ounce (~30 mL) of water. I use 20g and 330 mL when I do pour over because that's what fits in my coffee cups.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9PqefBGdxc

Some b8
>>
>>7475224
>40 dollaridoos

I just got it for 20€ on amazon. Finally a /ck/ related product that is not cheap as fuck in burgerland.
>>
>>7467036

how necessary is a water filter? I've never even considered it.
>>
>>7482100
i'm from northern burgerland
shit's expensive here
>>
Why does coffee from my moka pot always taste burned, even when I make it at a low temp?
>>
>>7481946
Honestly, it doesnt look that horrible if you like sugary iced coffee.

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0

This is why you dont want to be a fatty
>>
>>7482239
try using a lighter roast and see what happens, I guess
>>
>>7481769
Just wait. Hipster chocolate is already a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually come to some kind of consensus about how chocolate is "supposed" to taste and be enjoyed,
>>
>>7482239
You could be leaving it on heat for too long. Timing is massively important with mokas
>>
File: captain.jpg (62 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
captain.jpg
62 KB, 640x426
>>7469957
My nigga.

>When I finally made turkish coffee just right this morning
>>
Good morning on the USA's east coast fucknuts, whatcha drinkin'?

>black coffee through a shit tier drip machine in my office

I was running late so as punishment I've forced myself to drink this black cup of bitter water. Now I'm posting on /ck/ instead of working. This is why the Chinese are beating us.
>>
>>7482161
I'm not sure tee bee eych, but my tap water sucks so it made a noticeable difference.
>>
>>7482631
Nice!
>>
File: 911ftTZ8uRL._SL1500_.jpg (360 KB, 1145x1500) Image search: [Google]
911ftTZ8uRL._SL1500_.jpg
360 KB, 1145x1500
Had a buddy buy me one of these, made some with my Moka pot and it's not bad
>>
Is going from drip to french press as large a flavor difference as going from ground to whole bean is?
>>
Little question: I have a drip machine, both the pot and the machine itself are marked by cups (instead of ml or oz or whatever). In this case, how many oz is a cup? I can't fucking get the coffee/water ratio right and every site online gives different info
>>
>>7482814
6oz to a traditional coffee cup. Drip machines with a paper filter use a rounded (not heaping) tablespoon per 'cup.'
Most machines do not make coffee properly until you hit ~8 cups. If it has a 2-4 cup mode, use it for smaller brews. If it doesn't, use a bit more coffee.

>What are you brewing? What do you wish you were brewing?
Chock NY Roast on drip. Eight o clock red on perc.

>What doesn't deserve the amount of shit it gets? What deserves to get more shit than it does?
Percolators. Chemex, all the results of a french press and 10x the work. Start a bonsai if you want to fuck around for twenty minutes.
>>
>>7482842
It uses a plastic, flat-bottomed filter. Will that make much of a difference?
>>
>>7482850
Try with flattened tablespoons first. The brass filters like that don't do a good job filtering bitter oils like paper.
>>
File: 81R87SfrhBL._SX425_.jpg (41 KB, 425x424) Image search: [Google]
81R87SfrhBL._SX425_.jpg
41 KB, 425x424
>>
>>7482842
>Percolators
you do or dont like percolators?
>>
>>7482864
>keurig
But why
>>
File: evocation-coffee.jpg (88 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
evocation-coffee.jpg
88 KB, 1024x683
visited Evocation Coffee in Amarillo on my way to Colorado and picked up a bag of their Yirgacheffee. Tastes excellent brewed with a Kalita Wave at a 1:17 ratio
>>
>>7472227
could be Cuvee
>>
File: P1080538cropres.jpg (152 KB, 1000x966) Image search: [Google]
P1080538cropres.jpg
152 KB, 1000x966
>>7482239
Does is shoot out of the column or does it flow out smoothy?
>>
>>7479738
that stuff smells amazing

but so damn expensive. like $14 a bag or something
>>
File: 1455868105868.jpg (36 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1455868105868.jpg
36 KB, 500x666
So today i got up early, decided to end my coffee plebness for once and all.

I have a moka pot but ive always made pre grounded supermarket coffee. Not super cheap stuff, sometimes pretty decent, but always plastic bag grounded coffee.

Got the best name in my city, a guy that roastes it himself, and sells the best, and frshest coffee in the entire city. He even sells expressos at his place. I went there, asked for a double expresso. It smelled good, had the top foam, had good and lasting aftertaste. But it was fucking acid! Like not subtle citric notes, but fucking lemon juice in my coffee acid. Didnt buy shit, and left dissapointed.

Is it me? People were buying a lot, but mostly sugared stuff with milk, not expressos. What went wrong?
>>
>>7482257
And at least she used a french press: a stainless steel one at that. I peeped a burr grinder in another video as well.
>>
>>7483922

>expresso
>>
>>7482800
Depends if it's a cheapo machine like a Mr. Coffee or a Black and Decker. If it is, a french press will be a significant improvement versus the cheapo machine since they don't get water to the proper temp range (195F-205F) like you would do manually in your kettle for a french press. The improvement isn't as huge as the pre-ground to whole bean jump, but it'll be very noticable.

If by chance it's a $100+ machine like a Bonavita or Technivorm then it might be a slight improvement, especially if you like coffee with a heavier body.
>>
File: continuum-what.gif (2 MB, 149x274) Image search: [Google]
continuum-what.gif
2 MB, 149x274
>>7483922
>had good and lasting aftertaste
>But it was fucking acid! Like not subtle citric notes, but fucking lemon juice in my coffee acid.
>Didnt buy shit

It's everybody's favorite game: place the b8 situation in correct order!
>>
>>7483436
It should be a controlled flow, i.e smoothly. You should be able to brew with the lid open without getting coffee all over the place. Although I've heard that the larger moka pots can be more temperamental.

>>7483922
Could have been a whole host of things. I would bet that it was just made from an African coffee or otherwise "brighter," more citrousy coffee like a Yirgacheffe. The yirga that I bought from Happy Mug tasted much more like straight-up lemon or blueberries than of subtle, typical "coffee" taste; in a good way though.

The coffee that you are used to is probably a blend of mostly Central and South American coffees that are more "chocolatey" than "fruity." It's also probably roaster darker than upscale, "third-wave" roasters like your guy, who roasts coffee lighter than folgers, bustelo, starbucks, etc. to preserve the unique character of the coffee. The darker you roast the more that the coffee will taste the same as other coffees, with the typical "coffee" taste.

With that being said, his grind could have been off, or he used too little coffee, or the green beans that he roasted were a weird/bad batch, the coffee used was ill-suited for espresso, or his espresso is just generally bad. I would perhaps pay one or two more visits to see if his coffee is just consistently bad.
>>
>>7483436
It should always be coming out smoothly. If it's shooting or spurting out you're overextracting it.

>>7484087
Drip machines get far more shit than they deserve. You can make fine coffee with one if you do everything else right. More intense flavor isn't necessarily a good thing. Only retards think every beer should be a 10,000IBU quadruple imperial black IPA
>>
File: P1080542cropres.jpg (113 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
P1080542cropres.jpg
113 KB, 1000x668
>>7484165
>>7484180
Don't know why you guys are (You)'ing me. I've been doing it right and I was the one asking him.
>>
>>7484188
Heh. Somehow I never thought to look at what you were replying to.
>>
>>7484165
>I would perhaps pay one or two more visits to see if his coffee is just consistently bad.

ty anon. yeah thats what im planning to do. i was gonna ask him why the foul taste, but there were customers around. and yes, i like a more chocolatey coffee, i know coffee has some acid taste on it, but it was just too planly acid, not interesting acid.
>>
I find that light and medium roasts usually result in a sour taste with pressure extraction. Doesn't matter what origin.
>>
>>7471704
I hear you. Although, I recently bought a stovetop percolator and I'm having a hard time deciding which I prefer more.
>>
I fucking love my keurig. Just sayin
>>
File: 1457827339920.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1457827339920.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>trying to make dank moka pot coffee
>induction hob only does lower heats by pulsing the heat on and off
It's futile. None of the heat settings work. I've even pre-heat the water but the hob just fucks everything.
>>
>>7485677
heat it through metal-metal conduction by putting it into a pan?

else its time to get a propane botle
>>
>>7485681
Sounds like a solid idea, I'll try that. Thanks.
>>
>>7484165
>>7484180
Not the original anon, but thanks for the advice. With my moka pot the coffee comes up in short little bursts/waves. I'm try it at a lower heat.
>>
>>7485894
Probably the same issue I'm having due to modern electric stovetops >>7485677
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 474x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 474x711
>>7485920
I'll check it out. Hope my stove top doesn't have the same inconsistence problems.
>>
>>7485948
If you put your ear close to it you can usually hear it. Obviously try and not burn yourself.
>>
>>7464873
Is it acceptable to put honey in my Coffee Cu/ck/s?
>>
>>7485956
It can be your own little secret

>>7485681
I tried this and it seems to be better. I just need to find what heat works because it went from doing nothing (just simmering and making steam for ages) then just firing out like crazy when I turned the heat up a little.
>>
>>7483124
because its what we have at work
>>
>>7485677
Timre to cough up for a stainless steel moka pot faggot.
>>
>>7486035
But it is. I have a Hario V60 on the way since last week I'll just wait for that if I can't get this to work.
>>
>>7486015
Alright as long as you dont tell anyone
>>
>>7486046
JUST NAILED IT

I needed to pre-heat the frying pan on a really high heat (8 out of 10) and put the pot in the middle. came out really smooth and slow just like the youtube videos, then put it on a towel that I had in the freezer when it was just about done.
>>
>>7485952
Will try broski. My oven is really shitty so wish me luck
>>
>>7485956
I used to.

Honestly, do what and don't think much about it. For fucks sake, theres a couple people in here that think kuerigs are acceptable.
>>
>>7486166
imo the only reason pods are unacceptable is because of all the waste they create
>>
>>7486178
I could never get over how overpriced, mediocre, and ubiquituous they are. They make sense for business/in office use though.
>>
File: P1080534cropres.jpg (453 KB, 1455x1844) Image search: [Google]
P1080534cropres.jpg
453 KB, 1455x1844
>>7485677
>>induction hob only does lower heats by pulsing the heat on and off

Does this mean gas/propane is still the best?
>>
>>7485677
>It's futile.

Of course it's futile you idiot. Moka pots are aluminum. Induction stoves only work on ferrous (e.g. Iron-containing) cookware.
>>
I know this will sound like a shill, but I recently ordered from hampton coffee company, a local roaster in ny, to try them out and I really like their classic blend, and southhampton blend. I've only started drinking coffee in the past 2 years though, so I don't know much about it.
The shipment of one of the coffees I ordered got delayed, and I ended up with 3 pounds of "sorry for the delay" replacement coffee.
Obviously that doesn't happen to everyone, and I think the problem they had with my order was rare, but the fact that they went beyond what they needed to was pretty nice.
Maybe that's the norm for local places, but usually I only see local places doing that type of thing for long-term customers, not first-time customers.
Anyone else ordered from there? Any comments on their quality from people who actually know coffee better than I do?
Or just general good/bad experiences when ordering coffee (online or in store)?
>>
>>7486375
My own post reads like an autistic child's first essay, to me, fuck. Sorry for the eye sore, anons, I haven't had any sleep.
>>
>>7474313
It's so much better than cold brewing. Especially with a really bright African coffee, it hits the spot like cold lemonade on a hot day.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (3 MB, 2528x2188) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
3 MB, 2528x2188
My coffee ain't shit.
>>
>>7486250
I do just fine with my apartment's crappy electric range, but gas will give you the most control, yes.

>>7486178
That and the fact that they fail at the one thing they're supposed to provide, which is convenience. They're really only marginally less work than a drip machine with preground. In exchange, you're putting up with inferior coffee from an ugly machine that's going to die within 2 years where both the machine and the pods are massively overpriced for what they deliver.

I don't have anything against instant or the people who drink it. It's upfront about what it is and a lot cheaper, and unlike Keurig it's genuinely convenient. Fuck Keurig.
>>
>>7486411

Why don't you keep the coffee in the vacuum bag it comes in so that it's not exposed to air and light?
>>
>>7486432
For the photo. I put the transparent box in my fridge. It's sealed and there is no light in my fridge.
>>
>>7486438
>Putting your coffee in the fridge
>>
>>7486466
Of course. That's what you should do.
>>
>>7486480

Nope.
>>
>>7486480
You're supposed to keep it somewhere cool and dark, i.e. a pantry or in a cabinet.
Putting it in the fridge exposes it to too many temperature fluctuations (opening/closing the door, adding new things with various temperatures, etc), and exposes it to too much moisture which makes coffee beans go bad faster.
Not only that, but even if you bought in bulk (or don't go through coffee very fast) a fridge isn't cold enough to keep the coffee fresh.
The best thing to do if you drink coffee slowly is to store the bulk of it in the freezer in an airtight container up to a month (after that the quality degrades), and keep enough coffee for a few weeks on the counter/panty/cabinet in an airtight container that doesn't allow light in (i.e. ceramic), and away from any heat or humidity sources.
Then you refill the "daily" coffee with the coffee in storage when it runs low.
>>
>>7486574
>if you drink coffee slowly
No. I drink coffee like crazy.
>>
>>7486587
Then there's no reason to store your coffee in the fridge OR freezer. The fridge, like I said, has temperature fluctuations, humidity, and doesn't cool the coffee beans enough to help them stay good long term (which you don't need anyway).

A sealed, light blocking container on your counter/wherever would be perfectly fine for your needs.
You have no excuse.
>>
>>7486606
OK, you won. I will buy one.
>>
Drinking shitty hotel room instant coffee right now. Kill me.
>>
>>7486756
Get an aeropress and a porlex mini. That's my travel set up and it's never let me down.
>>
>>7464873
Master Barista is drinking
Costa Rican Terrazu through drip with a slightly finer grind to give dimension to an otherwise soft and summer-y taste.
>modest dash of heavy cream and a dust of nutmeg
>>
Ok guys I need help

This girl keeps saying that she has tried all kinds of coffee, with milk, cream, all the frappucinos, mocha whatever all that stuff, she says she still likes sweeter stuff

So sh always gets hot chocolate or tea (without sugar, apparently that's OK)

Help me out, I want to find the coffee that she would actually like

I have no fucking clue. Anything besides a cube of sugar in my coffee and I borderline hate it

>halp
>>
>>7487455
I would say that there are some teas that are naturally sweeter than most coffees. If she's drinking unsweetened tea it's not like she's doing anything unhealthy.
Why make her drink stuff like frappucinos, which ARE very bad for you, just because it's "coffee"?
Let her drink her tea.
My best guess is she's sensitive to the taste of bitter, which some people are past childhood. There is nothing you can really do to fix this, as far as I know.
To actually address your question: with the way you've explained things I don't think there's anything you can do.
Perhaps try cold brew coffee? I've heard that limits the bitterness, and tastes a bit sweeter.
>>
>>7487455
She doesn't like coffee. Simple enough.

If you're unable to appreciate literal bitter bean juice, then it's not for you. Let her have her milky sugary coffee drinks and stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>7487467
Whoops, misread. Thought you said you were getting her to try progressively sweeter "coffees" to try and find one she'd like.
Try cold brew, if that doesn't work, I'd say just let her drink her tea.
>>
>>7487455
Frappuccinos contain fuck all coffee. Any coffee that made it in has had its taste obliterated. You're basically a pedo since your gf is a child.

Maybe you can trick her in to liking coffee by making her a hot chocolate with some coffee in it and not telling her.
>>
I drink Chock-full-o-nuts or yuban whatever is cheaper atm in a small drip machine.

rate me
>>
>>7488037
Could be worse/10
>>
>>7464873
I'm not brewing anything, it's 3:30 am. I'll probably grab a cup from Caribou tomorrow before I get on the road, busy day.
>>
>>7487468
>>7487467
Pretty much my thoughts, she also doesn't like beer. Oh well

>>7488034
I wouldn't do that to her, she's too qt to trick her like that

Probably if I train her with coffee+chocolate muffins next to it
>>
File: Rancilio_Miss_Silvia.jpg (147 KB, 836x944) Image search: [Google]
Rancilio_Miss_Silvia.jpg
147 KB, 836x944
Any of you guys have experience with one of these? Planning on getting one with a rocky grider when I have the cash.
>>
File: eva solo.png (466 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
eva solo.png
466 KB, 600x600
Do you lads have any experience with this? I wonder how it compares to a French press.
>>
How does /ck/ grind their coffee?
>>
Do you guys really spend 300 dollars on coffee to make it taste good black?
>>
File: hario.jpg (778 KB, 2760x4174) Image search: [Google]
hario.jpg
778 KB, 2760x4174
>>7489201
Poorfag reporting in. The results are fine but it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>7489201
Mr. Coffee burr grinder from Target, most likely overpriced ($40) but whatevs
>>
>>7489201
I slice individual beans by hand with a Japanese hand crafted coffee bean knife.
>>
>>7488663
Supremely jelly.

>>7489201
Baratza Encore. It's great, literally no problems. Did cost a pretty penny at $130 though. I told my family who are coffee-normies that it was $70; if they knew the real price I'd never hear the end of it.

>>7489148
Literally what is that?

>>7489209
All you need is a french press or a moka pot ($10-$25), a way to get boil water, and a pound of good, freshly roasted beans (depends but usually $11-20).
>>
>>7489209
>>7489483
Forgot the grinder, but it's just another $20 for a Hario mini mill.
>>
>>7489512
>mini hand mill
why do you hate yourself. atleast get the regular one.
>>
>>7489483
>Literally what is that?
http://coffeegeek.com/proreviews/quickshot/evasolocafesolo/details
>>
>>7489218
I've got one of these, I have a lot of trouble getting the handle off
>>
>>7489546
I find myself having to wrestle the cunt as well desu
>>
File: 91F3CmanXaL._SL1500_.jpg (181 KB, 822x1500) Image search: [Google]
91F3CmanXaL._SL1500_.jpg
181 KB, 822x1500
>>7489201
Baratza Encore

It's convenient, but I gotta frequently clean it because I often grind many varieties of coffee with it.
>>
>>7489578
Is this a good entry level grinder for a humble lad who makes a bit of French press/moka/pourover but is fed up with hand grinding and preground coffee?
>>
File: fug.jpg (75 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
75 KB, 800x800
>>7464873
Drinking this because I'm dirt poor. It's like ant death smell in my mouth.
>>
>>7489583
The Baratza Encore is THE grinder for that sort of lad. Not to say you can't find equally good grinders in the price range, but the Encore is fucking iconic
>>7489519
Meh. The Mini Mill is perfectly adequate. I couldn't really justify paying 5 or 6 times more for an entry level electric on the basis of quality alone, let alone 10 times more a Lido
>>
>>7489578
>>7489643
Are there any comparable grinders available to yuropoors?
>>
>>7477670
ok
>>
>>7489660
What part of Yurop? They're available on every Euro version of Amazon I checked
>>
>>7489660
I can confirm there are no comparable grinders available in the birthplace of coffee culture.
>>
>>7489816
>the birthplace of coffee culture
Where is it?
>>
>>7489583
It's the ideal grinder for someone at home who isn't going to be doing espresso.

>>7489627
Save up for a french press ($10-$20) and buy whatever coffee that isn't instant. No one deserves instant.
>>
File: 3007y_1.jpg (63 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
3007y_1.jpg
63 KB, 1000x1000
>>7489583
Yes.

I recommend getting a brush for ordinary cleaning.

It would be a good idea to clean it enough to unseason the burrs, so you'll need a grain-based solution for that. You can either go with autism level grinder tablets or just use uncooked minute rice (NOT regular rice).
>>
>>7489822
I'm not your personal search engine, faggot.
>>>/google/
>>
>>7489830
It's not an objective notion.
>>
>>7489643
>>7489825
>>7489826
Thanks, sounds like a good solution for me then.

>>7489660
Which country? Seems like it's available to plenty of us europoors:
http://www.baratza.com/international-importers-and-retailers/
>>
>>7468108
Bialetti ? How do you heat the milk?

There's a great all-in-one machine at my work but I'm not ready to plunk $300+ for one at my own place.
>>
eight o' clock hazelnut medium roast on drip.
this isn't my house so I don't have access to anything other than a normal coffee maker.

what are some other decent-tier supermarket brand coffees I can buy and brew? I'm fairly new to the whole coffee thing (went all my life without caffeine till now) and kinda want to explore. I like flavored coffees that aren't super sweet, just something to add an extra warmth and nuttiness to the coffee since I don't like adding cream or sugar.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
>>7489826
>It would be a good idea to clean it enough to unseason the burrs
So someone seasoned these things but it's bad?

Is there some 'grinders for noobs' article I can read or something?
>>
>>7489546
>>7489565
Wiggle the handle when pulling it off senpai
>>
I'm trying to quit coffee, any suggestions on a different beverage to drink for replacement?
>>
>>7490652
>So someone seasoned these things...

Yes, the user seasons them upon grinding coffee beans.

>...but it's bad?

No, but it's good to keep the burrs in top shape.
>>
>>7490703
So once in a while I grind minute rice in order to get the old rancid coffee bean oils out and the like?

How often?
>>
>>7490690
Why are you trying to quit coffee?

The only proper replacement beverages are tea and water.
>>
>>7490709
About once a month.
>>
>>7469304
>>7474409
>Major Dickason

Fuck yes good taste! I'm not really a coffee snob either, but I started using a press pot a year ago and it's worth the extra minute or two.
>>
>>7479395
The thread is right that getting good beans and a good grinder are the things to worry about. God damn do good beans make a difference.
>>
>>7482100
I got mine for $20
Get fucked
>>
>>7489578
>>7489643
>>7489826

Earlier in the thread, I mentioned owning a Capresso Infinity, which I assume is somewhat similar to the Baratza. I couldn't stand cleaning it at first to the point that I gave up using it.

Eventually, I bought a Metro Datavac for cleaning my computers & electronics, and realized it's perfect for cleaning the grinder. It's about half the price of either grinder, but it reduces daily cleaning to three quick air blasts over the sink, which is completely worth it to me. Highly recommend it if you're a little bit OCD about stale coffee dust accumulating.
>>
>>7490838
Sorry, meant a Metro Datavac duster, like this one.
>>
>>7490713
Seems doable, thanks.
>>
>>7490841
>stale coffee dust accumulating

Dust can be brushed away, so it's not that big a deal.

There's the oil too.
>>
I want to try cold brew but I don't want to spend $20 for a bag
any decent whole bean coffee for <$15 a bag?
canada fag fyi
>>
File: 1406069602342s.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1406069602342s.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
>>7489218

how fine should you grind your coffee with this thing? bought one and have no idea what the fuck i am doing
>>
>>7490897
whats your brew method?
>>
>>7490899

the cone thing with filter paper
>>
>>7465860

Absolutely haram.
>>
>>7490869
Eh, between the static and all the nooks and crannies on the Capresso, I found myself spending multiple minutes on cleaning with the little brush provided and still feeling deeply dissatisfied with the results. Not everyone cares about that, though.

But you're right, the oil is as big a problem.
>>
>>7490897
You'll have to identify what tastes right to you.

Initially, aim for a grind that gives you a brewing time between 2 and 4 minutes. If the coffee tastes like dishwater, it's underextracted and you need to increase the fineness. Too bitter (when people say coffee is too "strong" this is usually what they mean) and it's likely overextracted; decrease grind fineness.

Change the setting a click at a time (if no clicks, say a quarter turn) and hone in on your preferred setting. This will be your starting point for future coffees. As I mentioned previously, lighter roasts are going to need a finer grind setting.

Depending on your pouring technique, you may begin to notice that the grounds accumulate on the filter a certain way when the grind is the right fineness. The way I pour in the Hario V60, I know things are about right when I get a fairly even layer of grounds up and down the filter cone. Too fine and it sinks to the bottom and looks muddy, too coarse and the coating of grounds is rocky looking and uneven.

You don't need your coffee to do the spinning thing, but this is an okay video (I recommend hitting mute before watching):
https://vimeo.com/46612013
Looks a little muddy to me at the end, but the guy's a champion barista and uses a Mahlkonig grinder, so what the hell do I know?
>>
>>7491072
By the way, if you like dark roasts, I recommend starting with one. The beans are less dense so the grounds will be more uniform and will brew more consistently. That way you can concentrate on getting the taste right through adjusting grind setting & pouring technique.
>>
can somebody please help me

so i have a basic mr. coffee machine. i know they suck but i cant afford a better one now

anyway, my problem is that when i make the cofee it always tastes really watered down. i follow the instructions exactly on the back of the coffee can, but it turns out odd. it says use 60 oz of water with a half cup of coffee grounds. i did that and its so watery. am i doing something wrong, or are they just giving bad directions for their own coffee? whats a good ratio of coffee grounds to water?
>>
>>7467227
It sounds crazy, but you should prove us wrong and try making it!
>>
>>7491189
The "standard" for typical drip brewing is 2 rounded tablespoons for every "cup" of water you use. A "cup" of water or coffee on most coffee makers, including Mr. Coffee machines, is actually equivalent to 6 fl oz of water or coffee.

So for example, your typical, regular-sized mug holds abut 12 fl oz of liquid, so for every mug of coffee you want, you put in 4 rounded tablespoons of coffee and 2 "coffee cups"/12 fl oz of water in to the machine.

A half cup of coffee is about 8 tablespoons, and 8 tablespoons is only enough for about 4 "coffee cups", or about 2 mugs worth. 60 oz of water would be about 5 mugs worth coffee, so 8 tablespoons/half cup of coffee would result in a really weak cup of coffee, which is what you had.

Here's a nice reference:
https://blackbearcoffee.com/resources/83

Keep in mind that properly measured coffee is measured by weight, not volume. And if it's by volume, it wouldn't be in half cups of coffee. Also, ratios such as "1 gram of coffee per 17 grams of water", or "2 tablespoons of coffee per
coffee cup" are at most starting points or guidelines. You will usually find yourself adjusting your ratios according to each individual coffee blend/origin and most importantly your own tastes. So start with 4 Tbps for every 12 fl oz and adjust from there.
>>
>>7467227
witnessed
>>
>>7474409
My negro, this is what I make as well.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.