[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey cu/ck/s my family wants to try out Buffalo Wild Wings and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: B-Dubs.jpg (112 KB, 1200x692) Image search: [Google]
B-Dubs.jpg
112 KB, 1200x692
Hey cu/ck/s my family wants to try out Buffalo Wild Wings and I'd like to know what you would consider to be some of their better menu items.
>>
>>7464771
There burgers are godly
>>
Wings (or boneless wings) with parmesean garlic sauce are amazing. Their standard buffalo sauces are great, too - I recommend the 'Hot' or 'Medium' ones
>>
>>7464771
>you should try their buffalo wings, they are pretty wild.
seriously though, i love the wings, we are geeting a BWW in town soon and i cant wait
>>
>>7464771
jerk flavor bruh
>>
I went there once in my life and someone I was with ordered chicken strips
>>
>>7464771
The wings are ok. Their flatbread pizzas were reasonably decent but I think they may have discontinued them. Burgers are ok as well.

Honestly, everything on the menu is pretty mediocre, which is exactly what you should expect from a national chain.
>>
>>7464789
literally nothing wrong with ordering tendies at any restaurant
>>
I get a 20 piece boneless, half caribbean jerk, half bbq, a taco burger with fries, and elder flower cocktail
that usually does me pretty good
>>
>>7464795
One of the bars I used to frequent made fucking awesome tendies. That was my default food order whenever I went there with some onion rings and honey mustard sauce.
>>
>>7464771
That was my first job, worked there for two years. Wings are just okay, but I'm not a fan of fried wings really. Don't do boneless. I def recomend combining sauces, it's fun. Fav sauce is jerk.
Best item I ever had that was on our menu was the stampede burger, I don't think we have it anymore.
Majority of items are very eh, best thing about BWW is selection of beer I guess
>>
>>7464773
shill
>>7464779
shill
>>7464780
shill
>>7464786
correct, but still a shill
>>7464790
correct
>>7464789
autistic
>>7464795
autistic
>>7464809
fatass with more money than sense
>>7464816
autistic alcoholic
>>7464887
Tell them about how they don't clean the sauce buckets
>>
File: ghost peeepr.jpg (12 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
ghost peeepr.jpg
12 KB, 227x222
>>7464771
I got the ghost pepper hot wings. They were awesome. Just the right amount of heat to make me break a sweat and get those endorphins pumping.
>>
It's literally tgi fridays with less variety. You should stay at home and order takeout.
>>
>>7464910
autistic
>>
>>7464910
>more money than sense
that entire meal is under $20
>>
>>7464937
correct
>>7464941
the "boneless" wings alone are 20 dollars
>>
I've never had wings there that weren't soggy and mediocre.
You are better off going to KFC, ordering some nuggets and throwing it together with some sauce from the grocery store.
They also serve everything in little paper plates so they aren't even pretending not to be fast food tier. Always takes forever to get your food though.
>>
>>7464941
20 wings is 18.99.
>>
You can get dry seasoning AND sauce on whatever wings you want, I had double buffalo last time and it was fantastic.

If you say it's your first time there or ask to sample the sauces they have a person who does just that. I forget their title.
>>
>>7464926
No it's not dipshit bww is focused on wings and tgi Fridays isn't they're nothing alike
>>
>>7464771
literally everything there is overpriced bar food, never served hot
>>
>>7464910
>Tell them about how they don't clean the sauce buckets
triggered
It's true, and visited 3 different locations in my city. Same thing each place
>>
BWW is shilling hard these last few days
>>
>>7464979
>>7464964
nah, its like less than 10 and the burger and fries is $8
>>
File: stop having mom pay.png (114 KB, 758x849) Image search: [Google]
stop having mom pay.png
114 KB, 758x849
>>7465091
>>
are you niggers serious or are you all shills?

I went there once and it was horrifying
I seriously felt like puking afterwards
my mouth felt raw from the salt and the spices left a flem in my mouth that tasted like ass
>>
>>7465440
I had bloody shits for over a week.
>>
>>7465515
That's ass cancer causing it not shitty food
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.