[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best situation/ambience for drinking oneself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
What's the best situation/ambience for drinking oneself into a stupor?
>>
>>7463366
The hell is a stupor
>>
>>7463366
In the basement.
>>
Any
>>
surrounded by loneliness and demons with soft music playing quietly to mask your sobs of existence.
>>
>>7463373
It's an English word whose meaning you can look up in a dictionary.
>>
Umphrey's McGee/Phish show
>>
>>7463373
Your standard state of posting.
>>
>>7463366
I usually put some music on and play battlefront and anytime I lose a match I down a tall boy. The trick is to let the liquor take control.
>>
>>7463373
It's what happens when you drink too much hooch
>>
>>7463555
The hell is a hooch
>>
>>7463526
https://youtube.com/watch?v=p4fL3LEugEw
>>
under a bridge while being homeless

you havent experienced that kind of sweet relief
>>
Sitting alone in a cold, damp basement lit only by a dim light of a single candle while listening to Dark was the night, cold was the ground on repeat.

http://youtu.be/2ctCiBrdrsM
>>
>>7463577
this video is not available
>>
Six Nations rugby weekend in a pub in the UK (i.e. today).
>>
>>7463366
Not among a lot of people at least, because public drunkenness is embarrassing.
>>
>>7463503
Sounds like my weekend
>>
>>7463578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g
Found a working link
Pretty good shit
>>
>>7463366
>at home
>on teamspeak with some reasonably tolerable folks
>playing whatever inane multiplayer game like League of Legends
>cat in lap
>NOTE: must have knowledge that you don't have work tomorrow or you can't enjoy it

Start the night with some delicious food, but not too much of it. Later, while drunk, you'll stumble into the kitchen and defrost some beef and make some weird tortillas burgers, with the intention of saving one until tomorrow but you eat both anyway because you're drunk and
>>
Video games and angry/depressing music . Drink when you fuck up. Drink when you succeed.
>>
>>7463560
The hell is a hell?
>>
>>7463560

learn how to fucking read you cock sucking yurofag
>>
>>7463571
This is a nice feel surprisingly

In a tent preferably
>>
Just ate dinner. Like Thai or a good sandwich
1.6 custom map server
Dog looking at you weirdly because you're yelling at the screen
Full pack of smokes
>>
Underage, surrounded by friends
>>
>>7463666
It's a day I know too well
>>
sitting in the garage with your motorcycles when it's not a nice day for riding
>>
>>7463366
Frat basement yourself bro
>>
>>7463366
In your room surrounded by pictures and merchandise of cute anime girls and the sound of cute anime or kusoge and maybe even some bad anime music in the background with pixiv and exhentai open on your computer with a half naked anime girl background to match your oppai mousepad.
>>
>>7463666
It would be, Satan.
>>
File: 1409845348235.jpg (54 KB, 363x534) Image search: [Google]
1409845348235.jpg
54 KB, 363x534
>>7463366
Priority should be a pisser nearby.
You want snacks and entertainment and / or an enclosed social environment with people you can actually socialize with. Drinking all by yourself is alright as long as you have some sort of entertainment.
>>
>>7464758
Gross. You have shit taste in drunkenness.
>>
>>7464788
How do you prefer to get drunk?
>>
>>7464798
Alone in the dark. All electronics off. Just thinking about nothing until I pass out.
>>
>>7464803
That's just sad. Where's the fun in that? I'd have a drink with you, anon.
>>
With shy people you just met
>>
>>7464823
It is beautiful. The most absolute sense of self you will ever experience. Other people just spoil it.
>>
>>7464823
>where's the fun in that
I drink because I want to stop thinking, not for the fun of it
If I'd drink for the fun of it I would be with other people
But there's no off switch so I have to spend money on decent quality alcohol to numb myself into a state I can deal with
>I'm starting to fucking hate Saturdays
>>
>>7463555

>in a thread about alcohol
>see someone say "..drink too much hooch"
>cannot put two and two together
>>
Unless you're escaping your demons because (insert trauma here) I'd reccommend just aiming for a good buzz. 4-5 oz of alcohol is just the right amount of feeling good and not waking up like shit.

Seriously drinking yourself to a stupor is so overrated. Why would you put your liver through hell (by processing all this booze) if you're just going to fall asleep.

Take your shots like a man and chill out with a good movie. game, or food. If you can't moderate pay the extra price to go to a bar so your bartender can keep you on check.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.