[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What The Most Expensive Steak On Earth Tastes Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: XBd89pyJ.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
XBd89pyJ.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
Ladies and gentlemen of /ck/. Observe an asshat, eat a piece of cheese-tasting meat, proclaim stupid things about it and take a bad photo of it with an expensive camera. Observe him and make fun of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s4tvVS9VO0
>>
>>7463049
Thanks for the link.
These ass-hats are trying soooo hard to be like Munchies.
>>
>>7463049

nast
>>
>>7463049
I'll laugh at you for being too poor to ever eat something like this you broke ass gump.
Enjoy eating your welfare steaks.
>>
>>7463049
He actually seems pretty cool for a fedora.
>>
>>7463067

So do you m8
>>
>>7463049
I thought it was interesting.
Was the meat being kept in a fridge or a freezer?
>>
>>7463068
Cheers, my good sir. Tis quite epic to finally be recognized for one's achievements
>>
alright i've seen enough. foodies are fucking cancer
>>
>>7463068
>>7463073
kek that was me, my close and dear to me gimps.
Remember Gumshoe on the Commodore 64?
>>
>>7463049
i would love to try that some day. gotta love a job that pays you to eat fine food
>>
>>7463072
Put a piece of meat in the fridge for 400 days and there'll be nothing left.
>>
>>7463088
Meat doesn't just vanish you huge turd faggot
>>
>>7463094
It decomposes you stupid american. Leave an apple on the ground for 400 days and there'll be absolutely nothing there. Even ignoring wind and rain it'd be the same. It's not vanishing.
>>
Eater is fucking horrible. I wish they didn't get the scoop on so many things.
>>
>>7463110
I feel like a scoop of hot chips now.
I'm so fat :-(
>>
>>7463105

The point of dry curing meat is to preserve it, you're the dumb fuck in this situation. Comparing an apple to beef protein decomposition is north korean levels of education, good luck in life m80
>>
OP here, my pickle isn't with the chef and his beef (which by his own admission tastes of cheese), I too would be at least curious to try it. My pickle is with the asshat presenter.
>>
>>7463119
it's all bout the "flayvuh"

but you could tell he didn't know what he was talking about since Joseph snookerpie or whatever said "funky taste" and that's all the retard kept parroting throughout the video.

I died when he took that picture btw. thanks4link
>>
>>7463179
What do you think parrot tastes like?
>>
>>7463186
prubibly sum kinda fonky flayvuh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.