[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the best chinese food that gives u an authentic earthly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: lucyliu.jpg (89 KB, 970x1337) Image search: [Google]
lucyliu.jpg
89 KB, 970x1337
whats the best chinese food that gives u an authentic earthly village vibe
>>
>>7462730

Chicken breast infused with sewer water for added weight. :^)
>>
>>7462730
lucy liu is fucking gross. ugly mongloid bitch
>>
>>7462743
That's Jackie Chan you mongoloid.
>>
File: cute-lucy-liu.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cute-lucy-liu.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>7462743

hey guys get a load of this shit taste faggot

Chinese boy here with distinguished taste, her features are stunning desu.

>those freckles
>that complexion
>that smile

she's a unique 10/10 real beauty and these days is my mommy-fu
>>
>>7462730
>>7462759

It's weird these don't even really look like the same person. Did many years pass in between these?

#2 cute as hell though hoo boy
>>
File: lucy_liu_black_dress_letterman8.jpg (114 KB, 770x1302) Image search: [Google]
lucy_liu_black_dress_letterman8.jpg
114 KB, 770x1302
>>7462785

they're both cute you dolt

too bad she's dumb as a rock and can't act for shit.
>>
File: lucy lui.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
lucy lui.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1200
>>7462759
>>
>>7462785
Gratuitous amounts of makeup.
Now you know the secret to women
>>
>>7462759
>Chinese boy
>distinguished taste
These can't both be true, lad.
>>
>>7462759
The fact that she has freckles is 11/10 status alone. If she had green eyes I'd have killed myself since I had already witnessed perfection.
>>
>>7462743
She's looking pretty good for a woman in her late 40s, anon.
>>
>>7462743
>>7462806
nigga you either gay as fuck or an ugly girl
>>
Char siu
>>
>>7462914
Bitch if you can't make out the eyeliner in the second photo you have to be retarded
>>
>>7462730
anyone every notice one of her eyes is chinkier than the other or is it just me?
>>
>>7462974
Yes people's faces are asymmetrical.
>>
>>7462730
Good luck finding people who knows about authentic Chinese food on /ck/
>>
>>7463135

>Chinese people are statistically the most widespread race on the planet
>thinks there isn't one on /ck/

i love my whities but u guys aren't as widespread as u think u are
>>
>>7463137
Chinks aren't interested in cooking. They don't even know how to cook rice without the help of a special appliance for the purpose.
>>
If you can get hong kong salted fish than I'd try it with mince pork and ginger and then steamed.
One of my personal favourite dishes which i've developed is rice and pigs tongue boiled in water, soy sauce, rice wine and 5 spice. Just pour the broth over rice and slice the tongue into thin strips and it's delicious.
>>
>>7462759
are you familiar with the concept of photoshop
>>
>>7463137

> most widespread

I thought it was the americans
>>
Get yourself some hong shao rou, pretty easy to make yourself actually, just eat it with rice
>>
>>7463231

>lucy liu's freckles are photoshopped
>lucy liu's smile is photoshopped

die
>>
>>7462730
rice and whatever chinese veggies, maybe a small amount of meat

light season and cooked a hot wood stove and wok

thats your farmers meal
>>
Red bean bao and soy milk
Pork and mushroom dumplings or bao
Steamed fish
>>
>>7462730
Shrimp toast
>>
>>7463137
Let me lay out my premise for you:
1. Chinese people in China don't go on 4chan let alone /ck/
2. Older Chinese immigrants don't go on 4chan
3. Second generation Chinese kids, especially the girls, don't know how to cook Chinese food (most ABCs can't even touch a chicken feet)
4. Every thread on Chinese food is about a) American Chinese b) dogs and gutter oil c) dim sum d) that one dish they've tried they think is special because it's not deep fried or covered with sweet and sour sauce

Therefore, /ck/ don't know about authentic Chinese food.
>>
>>7463137
I just learned yesterday that Americans only made up 5% of the earths population. It made me feel several strong emotions at once, and they weren't good.
>>
>>7462730
bourbon chicken, everyone loves it. It doesn't even need bourbon.

http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/bourbon-chicken/201809
>>
>>7464337
That's a pretty big chunk for a single country. The US is the third most populous country on the planet. It's not so much that the US is small, as that India and China have fucking insane population densities.

[spoiler]Mexico City is the most populous city in North America[/spoiler]
>>
>>7464348
As an American it sort of made me feel bad. I don't think it's intentional but being born here and living here gives us this feeling that the other countries don't really matter. Americans rarely think about the rest of the world unless it directly effects us. Whereas I've noticed that much of the rest of the world seems to spend a whole lot of time focusing on America, sometimes obsessively. You see it a lot on here with non americans shitposting about us being fat or calling out the shittiest stereotypes of our culture. I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make but learning that we're just 5% of the planet made me feel small and unimportant as a nation.
>>
Orange chicken with freshly baked fortune cookies, not those Americanized pieces of dogshit they serve in America that are all wrapped up
>>
Kung pao chicken
You have to go to a chinese market to get stuff like shaoxing wine, black vinegar, and sichuan chiles.

Plus you know George likes his chicken spicy.
>>
>>7464387
>sichuan chiles

The kind of chili peppers you use doesn't really make that big a difference, but szechuan peppercorns do because there's no real substitute. Maybe that's what you were thinking of? Even with a Chinese market in your area they can sometimes be a bit of a pain to find in the states because import was being blocked for quite awhile due to the use of an unapproved red dye to enhance the red color of the peppercorns.

Took me months to find some. I'm not sure if the supply situation has improved since. Online is always an option for hard to find ingredients as well I guess.
>>
>>7464375
I hate to break it to you, but fortune cookies were invented in America.
>>
>>7464645
He was obviously joking, badly, don't give him attention for it.
>>
>>7464727
You seem jealous

Here's some attention you've been craving
>>
Taiwanese man here, I think Lucy Liu is disgusting. I can't understand why white people think she's beautiful, and then I remember that the white people who think she's beautiful generally have yellow fever and would find any Asian female attractive no matter how fugly.

I mean don't get me wrong, she is female, not fat, and has no visible defects, therefore of course I would fuck her IRL given the opportunity, and it would be the greatest moment of my life.

But as far as celebrities to get fixated on, I think it's pretty fucking weird how she's famous for being allegedly hot.
>>
>>7462743
FUCKING SAY IT AGAIN JUST FUCKING SAY IT AGAIN I DARE YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT JUST FUCKIN SAY THAT SHIT ONE MORE TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS GODDAMN IT I'M FUCKING SHAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>7464787
You're just a virgin. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>7464787
I read a study once about how a certain tier of looks can be extra polarising - people will think they're crazy hot or crazy ugly. Like Tom Hiddleston or Bonobo Cocowhatsisname.
>>
>>7464787
Most Asians are ugly. She's one of the few who are a little bit attractive. But, you're right, she's far from the hottest girl out there.
>>
>>7464841
Yes, and I'm also fat and autistic and also a girl who is totally jealous of the attention you're giving her
>>7464843
I don't know who either of those people are, but I googled the first and he seems like he could be considered attractive.

I'd put people like Christina Ricci or maybe certain exceptionally flat-chested women as being polarizing because some dudes are just stuck in their hormonal high school mentality that says all women should look like a certain archetype.

But Lucy Liu is just objectively not beautiful, hot, aesthetic, or pick your positive descriptor. She's just like I said. Not fat, no severe defects, and famous. So she gets autohotness for that as far as real life status is concerned, but celebrity status she is shit-tier on the looks scale.
>>
>>7464856
Tfw no fat autistic gf
>>
something with asafoetida/hing, stuff with the maillard reaction applied, and salt/msg/soy sauce
>>
>>7464787
Kinda like how some people think Benedict Cumberbatch is attractive.
>>
>>7464856
You've just objectively poor taste in beauty
>>
>>7464318
I think I have a pretty good grasp of Chinese food. My girlfriend is Chinese, met her while she was studying here, so learned a lot from her, and I've also been travelling around China several times.

Though I definitely did not go to many "earthly village" type places
>>
>>7466357
Good for you
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.