[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw not American >Tfw have to cross the ocean just to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: chickafila.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
chickafila.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>Tfw not American
>Tfw have to cross the ocean just to eat a 10/10 Chickafila sandwich
>>
>>7461478

What's so hard about brining some chicken, deep-frying it and putting it in a shitty bun with some pickles?
>>
>>7461506

I guess it's their spice
>>
Chicken isn't even the best part. Those cookies and shakes tho mmmmmmm
>>
>>7461478
the spicy chicken deluxe is the best chicken sandwich i've ever had in my life
>>
>>7461478
I live in Florida. Isn't that great. The best part is that the chicken never tastes dry
>>
>>7461578
>isn't that great

Fag, maybe wash the taste of dick from your mouth before you eat next time
>>
I'm a 30 year old American whose lived in, or otherwise visited, pretty much every corner of the country, and I've never felt the need or desire to try Chick-fil-A.
>>
>>7461586
Ok.
>>
File: ChickfilA-ChicknMinis.png (829 KB, 941x747) Image search: [Google]
ChickfilA-ChicknMinis.png
829 KB, 941x747
I literally ate these 3 days back to back twice a day this week. These are so good. I wish they made spicy nuggets tho
>>
It's an alright chicken sandwich, but it's not worth what they charge.
>>
there should be more chick fil a in new mexico.
>>
File: stop.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>7461586
Im black filipino transgender lesbian dominatrix horse jockey from bermuda, and ive never felt the need or desire to listen to your stupid fucking shit
>>
Most of this viral advertised food place's profit must come from one-time visits.
The "chicken sandwich" was literally the same gross quality as my middle school's chicken sandwich in the 80's.
It was the reason I stopped eating at the cafeteria and learned how to cook.
Worst fastfood I've had all year.
>>
File: gonda_001.png (53 KB, 398x758) Image search: [Google]
gonda_001.png
53 KB, 398x758
>>7463136
>this faggot talking about biased judgement being the result of one-time visits
>talks about his chik fil a experience as if he's only been there one time
embarrassing desu
>>
it's just a fucking chicken sandwich jesus christ
>>
>>7463136
Not all chick fil a's taste the same when I was in Virginia the chicken sandwich was absolute shit but back in Florida they tasted godly
>>
>>7461478
>tfw Atlanta
>tfw there's a Chik Fil A every mile

Life is good.
>>
>>7461478
Too bad about them being made by cultists.
>>
>>7463089
You just did
>>
>>7464940
*Tips hat*
>>
>>7464940
le upvote
>>
File: waho all star special.jpg (99 KB, 1246x701) Image search: [Google]
waho all star special.jpg
99 KB, 1246x701
>>7464934
>>7464934
> not praising Atlanta for all the Waffle Houses

I swear, my friends who've never been to the South just don't understand.
>>
>>7461521
salt, pepper, paprika/cyanne. and brine it in pickle juice.
that fucking simple.

>>7461524
the habit, or anyone that does malt shakes, do it better, and without supporting a ceo who litterally donates millions to organizations that promote the stance of killing all gay people.
>>
File: 1452476433932.jpg (176 KB, 449x537) Image search: [Google]
1452476433932.jpg
176 KB, 449x537
>>7466031
>my nigga

Seriously, why do people think Chick-Fil-A is that special? Like it's ok, but it's kind of overpriced.

If I want some chicken, I'm going to Popeye's or Bojangles, or some other joint, the sketchier the better.

>tfw people consistently underrate Atlanta as one of the food capitals of the nation
>tfw best of soul food, barbecue, and "New Wave" American along with a wealth of incredible Korean, Chinese, Mexican, and whatever else you might want
>On top of WaHo
>>
>>7466297
>overpriced
THIS. MOTHERFUCKER. THIS.
>>
Why does American food never look good in real life?
>>
>>7466297
Gotta agree that Atlanta has a lot of great food.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 960x720
>>7461478

Tfw american
>>
Kill yourself mate
>>
>>7466031
Is dat da wurlstar special?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.