[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking love noodles, im like that little nigga off of parappa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: F4M2MN0HCV9C3HD.MEDIUM.jpg (60 KB, 413x620) Image search: [Google]
F4M2MN0HCV9C3HD.MEDIUM.jpg
60 KB, 413x620
I fucking love noodles, im like that little nigga off of parappa the rapper 2.

I'm not one of those anime faggots that eats it because Japan. I grew up with the shit

But I've never actually had what could possibly be the best tasting ramen.

I love sour stuff so i've always put vinegar and A1 steak sauce into it. What could I add to make sour and tasty Ramen.
>>
>>7459702
Do you have access to Kimchi?
>>
>>7459702
That's like being a connoisseur of Kraft Mac n Cheese. Trash.
>>
>>7459711
Kraft Dinner is pretty good, though.
>>
>>7459709
Sadly no, something just a college student has access to.
>>
>>7459702
>calls all of japan faggots
>doesn't know that you can just put any sauce that is sour on noodles and it will taste sour
>>
>dude college food lmao
>>
>>7459738
It's like an excuse that makes no sense
>>
>>7459735
What is the best sour sauce?
>>
>>7459745
vinegar is sour, so rice wine vinegar with sambal olek, green onion, minced garlic, soy sauce, and some type of chili sauce (sriracha, sambal olek, or even better would be spicy chili crisp)

or hot sauce, that has vinegar. could also use citrus fruit but you'd have to be careful with balancing out those flavors.
>>
>>7459702
this stuff is literally cancer, why else would it cost 10 cents a pack
>>
>>7460267

Stomach maybe, but you're more likely to be racked by kidney stones.
>>
File: 1425581211591.jpg (28 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
1425581211591.jpg
28 KB, 500x689
>top ramen is on the bottom
>>
You gotta believe, OP.
>>
>>7459702
Fuck I wish I was in burgland only to get these. Can't seem to find em here in germany
>>
>>7461484

1) trust me, you're not missing anything. They suck. What you want are the Asian brands.

2) Can't you mail order them in Germany even if your local markets don't carry them?
>>
>>7459725
Canada pls go
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.