[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>order chinese takeout >get fried rice >the fried rice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Making-home-made-fried-rice[1].jpg (184 KB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
Making-home-made-fried-rice[1].jpg
184 KB, 720x420
>order chinese takeout
>get fried rice
>the fried rice is fucking cut with white rice
>at least 1/3rd of it is white rice mixed in with fried rice

Why
>>
>>7456246
>order Chinese food
>get rice
Groundbreaking. Typical white person.
>>
change takeout desu
>>
They buy the fried rice from another supplier and then cut it with plain white rice to increase their profit.
>>
File: Dim-Sum.jpg (416 KB, 972x721) Image search: [Google]
Dim-Sum.jpg
416 KB, 972x721
If I want Chinese food I go straight for dim sum. Rice is pretty good eating, but very stereotypical of most oriental foods and doesn't often belong. It has it's place in certain cuisine, but it's a poor man's dish if we're going to be frank. I have the benefit of working with a lot of Asians; Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino... they've taught me so much about real Asian food I don't believe I can ever go back to commercial oriental cuisine.
>>
>>7456252
This. There's one really good Chinese food place in my town, and the rest are shit. You've got to shop around until you find something better.
>>
>>7456251

I'm mixed race but I fucking hate retards like this.

>le white person
>le white people
>le white anon

I mean, what the fuck? The fucking "ethnic" people are the ones who open the restaurants and introduce the food in the fucking first place. Fuck you. I don't even like white people, but people like you are fucking retarded Americanized cunts.

I hope you realize what dim sum actually is ffs
>>
>>7456256
Holy shit bait.

>>7456246
They cooked a large batch in the big wok, and did a very poor job. They didn't cut it, they just didn't fry all of it. He probably didn't break up the rice well, or keep it in the wok long enough.
>>
>>7456246
>order chinese takeout
>>get fried rice
>>the fried rice is fucking cut with white rice
>>at least 1/3rd of it is white rice mixed in with fried rice
>Why
Never order from them again. Fix'd. When you get the close that your restaurant is a cheapass, you stop going to them. They cut corners one way, they will do it another way from something that gives you food poisoning, to something you don't even want to know about.

If I see a restaurant saving on air conditioning by propping the door open? Nope, never again. If see their dumpsters smell out back? Nope. Bathroom isn't immaculate? Goodbye.

Part of being an adult and shopping with your dollar and using clues that make sound decisions. Stop overlooking things like you have no choice. This is free market. If you don't please everyone most of the time, you should close. Someone else deserves the business, and you deserve the best.
>>
>>7456425
I worked in a few chinese kitchens, and let me tell you. The back door is always open, you can drive behind the places, and always tell a Chinese restaurant whether the back door is open or not.
>>
>>7456251
>not being white

Enjoy getting shot by police, Shayqwon
>>
>>7456437
I'm Asian master race.
>>
>Paying a restaurant to cook rice

holy shit how pleb
>>
>>7456425
this post made me feel empowered as a consumer
>>
File: bored-woman-eating-salad-vert.jpg (70 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
bored-woman-eating-salad-vert.jpg
70 KB, 360x450
>>7456449
you're white if you're not black or brown
>>
>>7456437
why are whites so obsessed with black people? You do know that 'everyone worships white people' is a meme and a person saying something negative about whites is not always a black person, right? If anything blacks on 4chan are more likely to be white ass kissers/defenders from what I've seen.
>>
File: IMG_0200.jpg (332 KB, 1073x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
332 KB, 1073x1280
>>7456292
id give sex to someone who bought me that feast.
>>
>>7456783
Everything about your post is some twisted racial mentality. Reexamine your life, senpai.
>>
>>7456292
Stupid question but I've never had a dim sum meal before: do you just order from a list of small dishes? Is it just Chinese tapas?
>>
>>7456425

My power level right after reading this post is fucking on point. I am euphoric and fantastic.
>>
>>7456837

It comes in a few different fashions. The ones locally cart around a bunch of different food and you tell them which ones you want. They check off a list what you took and tally it at the end of your meal. Other places I've been to have a list at your table and you choose what you want. They bring it and stamp your list, then tally it at the end. Every place is different, you just really need to go with the flow. You won't regret it though, dim sum is some tasty shit. Hit up a place, I promise you won't be disappointed.
>>
GIVE US THE NAME OF THE PLACE AND LETS YELP THIS SHIT TO DEATH
>>
>>7456878
It was a bait thread, who the fuck would cut fried rice with white rice? If it isn't niggerposting you can't even bait ck properly anymore.
>>
>>7456837
>>7456867 is accurate, though it's usually the former. If you want authentic dim sum, go to your local Chinatown. Look for a place that has mostly Chinese patrons. It won't be rated highly on Yelp because real Chinese places don't really give a fuck about service
>>
>>7456425
Wait, what's wrong with an open back door?
>>
>>7456786
Depending on your birthsex and your gender, I might be able to arrange that.
>>
>>7457417
Flies and other creatures are more likely to come in.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.