[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Autistic Food Habits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
When I eat a meal I'll eat each food on its own. Say, for example, I have a meal with chicken, roast potatoes, and carrots. I'll eat all the carrots, then I'll eat the potatoes, and finally I'll eat the chicken. I will never say, eat a few carrots, then have a bite of chicken, then go back to the carrots.

Anyone else have odd habits like me?
>>
>>7451458
I like to squeeze mustard into my asshole
>>
>>7451458

I do the exact opposite. Every bite I take from a plate has to contain a little bit of everything on it, and if for whatever reason it can't be done, I'll take a bite of something and immediately take another bite of something else before I'm done chewing the first one.
>>
>>7451458
I always eat the stuff I don't love first, and finish with my favorite part
>>
>>7451458
My dad does that

What I do is I try to eat everything at the same pace so that I end up finishing everything at about the same time
>>
Add cheese to EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1292752013209.jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1292752013209.jpg
43 KB, 300x300
>>7451469
>>
I try to mix all the bad tasting parts (vegetables, etc) with the good parts (fried shit, meat, etc) so it's less bad, so I usually either finish everything at the same time or save a bit of the good parts for last.
>>
I always seem to finish my beverage before finishing my meal.
>>
When I eat a 3 Musketeers I eat all the chocolate on the outside before the filling. I know a girl who is diagnosed autistic and does it. She says it's an autism thing.
>>
>>7451458
I do this 99% of the time. The exception is corn and mashed poatoes, I mix those.
always save the best bit for last, too, like eat the potatoes first because I don't like them as much, carrots next because I do, then the chicken because it's always good and then the chicken skin is last.
>>
Whenever I have peas I pile them in the middle of my plate and made the larger ones race each other around the outside.
>>
>>7451535
>all the bad tasting parts (vegetables, etc)
>the good parts (fried shit, meat, etc)

/ck/ - Food & Cooking, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>7451666
Oh come off of it. most vegetables are bad. there's a reason you salt the fuck out of them or boil the flavor out or fry them.
>>
File: 8830493130782.jpg (163 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
8830493130782.jpg
163 KB, 960x960
for the last 3 weeks I have had these frozen turkey airplanes with every single meal. Basically, I really wanted to get into cooking foreign food: Italian, Indian, Tunisian etc: but didn't feel like I was able to transport myself to those destinations. So I saw these in the frozen supermarket here. Now I have at least one whenever I make foreign food and I use photoshop to create a fake plane ticket and pretend I have flown the turkey plane to the country of the foods origin. I really want to make Syrian chicken but can't do it because much of Syria is a no fly zone, I was half way done with some when I remembered this so threw it all in the bin
>>
>>7451694
You do that to pretty much all food. You know, season it and cook it in various ways to make it taste better.
>>
>>7451747
underrated post
>>
File: 1413261936121.gif (2 MB, 389x185) Image search: [Google]
1413261936121.gif
2 MB, 389x185
>>7451487
This.
>>
>>7451999
Jackie can get it alllllll mmm
>>
>>7451694
fatty fat fat fat
>>
>>7451487
This. Food was created for us to mix and mingle.

I don't drink a beverage when I eat home cooked meals. I don't get thirsty at all, but when I eat fast food I need a beverage. Sit down restaurants I'll usually have a few swallows. I HATE it when the server just comes around and throws more into my tea; it throws off the sweetener and I don't have more lemon,and it's just a waste because I only drink less than half of my tea.
>>
>>7451541
This. I can usually go through 3 or 4 glasses of water with every meal.
>>
>>7451487
Thank you for understanding.
I usually try to calculate it so I have exactly a bite left of everything 'til the very end, even side dishes and salads.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>7451458
I only eat crunchy yellow/orange foods, like goldfish crackers, saltines, crisp bell peppers, waffles etc.
>>
>>7451458
I was once with a group of five other people who all insisted that this was the normal way to eat a meal. I wanted to kill all of those morons. I don't have anything to do with them anymore, but I like to think they have discovered their idiocy by now.
>>
File: 1444009081070.jpg (912 KB, 1813x2111) Image search: [Google]
1444009081070.jpg
912 KB, 1813x2111
>>7453025
wat
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.