[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I die if I combine Tang powder and milk? But seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: kft-371b_1z.jpg (161 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
kft-371b_1z.jpg
161 KB, 1024x706
Will I die if I combine Tang powder and milk?

But seriously, bought Tang for the first time on a whim and want to know if I blend it with milk will it come out like a Orange smoothie.
>>
>>7450118
What's stopping you? Post results.
>>
do not do that. milk is basic and tang is acidic. you will get some weird mixture of powder and milk. if you want a smoothie with orange flavor and that creamy texture use ice cream.
>>
File: 384469910_ff9d44e73c_o.jpg (1 MB, 2586x1736) Image search: [Google]
384469910_ff9d44e73c_o.jpg
1 MB, 2586x1736
>>
>>7450118
use like half/half or something, i'm sure it won't give you breast cancer or anything.
>>
>>7450118
Is tang just for poor people who can't afford orange juice?
>>
>>7450138
No, from what i've seen it actually costs a good deal more than most other powder drank and shit like sunny D.

I also live in Alaska and have no fucking clue aboot mainland prices.
>>
>>7450142
...why?
>>
>>7450138
Astronauts drank it in the '60s so it's cool space food
>>
>>7450147
>implying anybody's gone to space
>>
>>7450151
>implying they didn't still drink that dank shit all day long on stage
>>
>>7450118

i used to make magic mushroom tea, cool it off, mix it with tang and drink it in public places. bad times...
>>
>>7450153
fucking kek.

>>7450118
thats how you make chlorine gas
>>
das sum tang shiet nigga
>>
>>7450118
I would think it might curdle the milk, but this is why we experiment.
>>
>tang
That is sugar water. it belongs in the trash. you will destroy your teeth if you drink that all the time.
>>
>>7450118
Scoop this shit straight into vodka or gin to get blackout drunk
>>
>>7450132
my dad mixes milk with coca cola, he calls it a brown cow
>>
>>7451804
It's not the sugar in drinks that ruin your teeth. It's the acidity. Coca cola is pH 2.0, more acidic than acetic acid aka vinegar. Your teeth literally dissolves in acid. That is why you shouldn't drink softdrink with a straw since you tend to bath your teeth longer in the acid that way. Also, drink plain water afterwards to rinse your mouth of the acid.
>>
>>7450138
It tastes 1000x better
>>
>>7452358
bacteria eat the sugar and poop acid. And rinsing your mouth out with water does nothing. Bacteria are tough and sticky. You have to brush your teeth with Colgate total to get rid of it.
>>
>>7452694
>COLGATE TOTAL TM
>>
File: oic.jpg (360 KB, 1792x1080) Image search: [Google]
oic.jpg
360 KB, 1792x1080
>>7451931
y tho
>>
>>7450127
Milk is acidic.
>>
>>7450138
It's for people who like to combine the great taste of orange flavored product(TM) with the pleasant sensation of melting their insides with acid. And it's really sour, and anything plastic it touches will smell like tang for like six months.
>>
OP here.

Decided against mixing milk and tang. Ended up drinking half a liter just for the experience. Flushed the rest of the power down the nearest drain. Never again.
>>
>>7453741

powder*
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.