[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>using pre-grated cheese, which is covered in wood pulp >any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: cheese-4.jpg (234 KB, 1347x1127) Image search: [Google]
cheese-4.jpg
234 KB, 1347x1127
>using pre-grated cheese, which is covered in wood pulp
>any year

How can we make America grate again?
>>
By permabanning the people that make shit threads.
>>
>>7449145
>Wood pulp
>The latest thing that outrages mainstream idiots
Wood pulp has been used in virtually everything since before you were born you idiot.
>>
>>7449150

>grate

I think OPs brain is unfortunately made out of wood pulp
>>
soccer moms
>>
>>7449154
I think you missed the joke, friend anon
>>
>Be Eurocuck
>Literally spend your entire day complaining about Americans
>>
>>7449150
>implying

The point is that it COMPLETELY changes the texture and properties of the cheese.

Take some pre-grated cheddar and grate your own. When they melt, you'll see the difference.
>>
>>7449170
>unironically living in America.
Can someone post a laughing girls.jpg for me.
>>
>>7449163

Oh I got the joke, it was just so unfunny that I turned it around on him instead.
>>
>>7449149
>>7449150
>>7449154
>bernie supporters
>>
Buy block cheese and a grater.
>>
>>7449176

Literally what does wood pulp in walmart tier 'cheese' have to do with bernie?

Most people that eat food from walmart vote republican anyways, so.
>>
>>7449177
>Eating mainstream dairy products at all
I suppose you haven't seen cowspiracy.
>>
>>7449182

>literally
>LITERALLY
>watching documentaries of any kind that are supposed to 'enlighten the viewer'

Might as well just go to the timecube website instead for all the forced political bullshit they put into those.
>>
>>7449182
I hope more people do start eating vegan/vegetarian, makes meat and dairy products cheaper for me.

Also no I haven't seen it.
>>
File: join-us.jpg (152 KB, 719x1010) Image search: [Google]
join-us.jpg
152 KB, 719x1010
>>7449145
>>
>>7449204
Enjoy being ignorant and part of the problem.
>>
>>7449175
>Oh I got the joke, it was just so unfunny that I turned it around on him instead.

Well, it was obvious from the beginning that it would be a cheesy joke. :^)
>>
>>7449150

anorexic bitches eat paper to feel full without consuming any calories. i say americunts need more wood pulp in their food!
>>
File: 1456799132581.jpg (85 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1456799132581.jpg
85 KB, 633x738
>>7449175
The classic
>I was just pretending to be retarded!
>>7449306

>OP backpedaling this hard at being called out for being a moron shitposter

Ah yes my dear friend, I obviously missed the great hilarity of using a drumpf pun on /ck/ just to stir up the shitposts.

Here's your (You)

Hidden, reported, called the UN security council, faxed the FBI, etc.
>>
>>7449368
I'm not OP. Sorry that you're slow.
>>
>look it up
>there is actually wood chips in cheese, low fat ice cream and pre-made milkshakes
wtf? yet another reason buy them in blocks
>>
>>7449192

>timecube

my nigga!
>>
>>7449179
Wal-Mart donates money to al Sharpton, basically the same person
>>
>>7449404
The reason is because the cellulose powder keeps the grated cheese from clumping together.

Ever noticed in a lot of pre-grated cheese, it feels like they're covered in some kind of powder? That's it.
>>
>>7449175
yeah, sure thing buddy
>>
>>7449145
solid pun actually
>>
>>7449145
I grate my own cheese, it's not much of an inconvenience and I know it's fresh off the block.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.