[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ Challenge When?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ck newfag.jpg (17 KB, 320x215) Image search: [Google]
ck newfag.jpg
17 KB, 320x215
So I heard that that /ck/ Challenge is supposed to be starting up this month and would follow the same schedule as last year, but it's already past the first week of March.

Is there a confirmed start date yet? If not what's the current situation cause I want to compete and donate some small prizes this year.
>>
>>7445455
>So I heard that that /ck/ Challenge is supposed to be starting up this month
Wherever did you hear that? It wasn't announced on IRC?
>>
>>7445459
>participating in 4chan IRC channels
Worse than being a tripfaggot (although there is plenty of crossover)
>>
>>7445459
http://ckchallenge.blogspot.ca/

Also I'm confused, there's a /ck/ IRC?
>>
>>7445466
The IRCnet channel.
>>
Getting a few ducks in a row. Should start next week. Announcement will be on the blog at the same time as I make the thread here.
>>
>>7445505

>next week

Aghhh! Gotta start getting my own ducks into rows...
>>
>>7445505
Oh damn I tried to email you in case you were dead, guess not lel.

Any hints on what the Round 1 theme will be [spoiler]is it implied by your post, if so please no m8 I'm a total fucking poorfag and duck is super expensive[/spoiler]
>>
>>7445520
I don't pull hard/rare ingredients in first few rounds ;) and I try to keep the challenge as a whole affordable and fun.
>>
>>7445529

Are there going to be real prizes?

The thought of getting fun stuff in the mail motivates me; I'm a bad human being.
>>
>>7445529
Okay, so any hints on what Wednesday's theme will be?
>>
>>7445559
Indianon please.
>>
>>7445559

On camera I'm a 30 year old alcoholic with a hairy chest and benis, but on the inside I can assure you that I am 100% cute little girl.
>>
>>7445550
If the people who said they would sponsor rounds come through yes. I'm too broke this year to pay the prizes myself.
>>
>>7445571
Post gut
>>
>>7445559
>not fat
Goddamnit!
>>
>>7445571
I guess I want to be inside you, then
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.