[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in the club when this club slaps your girlfriend'so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
You're in the club when this club slaps your girlfriend'so ass. What do?
>>
how did it slap my nonexistant girlfriends ass are you sure someone didn't just throw it at her? i don't see how a sandwich can do something like that
>>
I order the Club sandwich all the time and I ain't even a member.
>>
>>7438371
take bath salts and eat his face
>>
I eat the club sandwich to teach it a lesson.
>>
>>7438371
Buy a case of cold mexican beer and telephone Keanu Reeves
>>
>>7438371
Confront whoever threw a sandwich at my gf
>>
a dick pun

t
>>
>>7438371
>girlfriend

but i have a waifu
>>
>>7438371
I'd throat-chop him and tell him to quit being a try-hard. The color yellow has nothing to do with the turkey club sandwich. Bread mayo Bacon turkey lettuce tomato bread mayo bacon turkey lettuce tomato bread.
>>
This board is really bursting with Roman heaters tonight.
>>
I eat the sandwich.
>>
I believe that it is a dream, because
>>no gf irl
>>Holy shit it's a living club sandwich

As it is a dream, remove toothpick and devour club rival.
>>
>Fuckers throwing perfectly good sandwiches at people
>>
>>7438371
Ouch. That gross pre-sliced chicken/turkey.
>>
removed the processed cheese product please
>>
>>7440384
It would be pretty hard to fit a whole ham and turkey on there.
>>
>>7440393
Still... processed chicken and turkey loaf? That's just lazy.
>>
Yell at my now ex gf for tainting my sandwich with her ass
>>
club the club in the club, maybe with a club
>>
>>7440484
Only if you're a part of that club though
>>
>>7438371
let the sandwich fuck my girlfriend
>>
>>7440491
>>
>>7438392
great job, now your girlfriend's jealous of every sandwich you pass
>>
>>7438384
Hey there Mitch.
>>
>>7438371
Invite it back home for a threesome. Afterwards it and I will eat my girlfriend for lunch.
>>
be honest /ck/

wouldja rather eat that sandwich or your girls ass
>>
>>7443351
Sandwich
>>
>>7443351
I sure love eating the part of the body with most shit particles where actual shit get smeared on every day.

Buy I'll take that sandwich.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.