[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What food do you eat at school or work? pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: boterham_met_kaas-300x168.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
boterham_met_kaas-300x168.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
What food do you eat at school or work?
pic related
>>
peanuts, apples and sunflower seeds
>>
Steak, lasagna, calamari, rojak, Bún bò Huế
>>
pic related with peanutbutter.
>>
>eating food when you should be working or learning

want to know how i know you're american ;^)
>>
>>7432938
>He goes 8 hours a day at work or school without food
ok then
>>
>>7432891
Belegen?
Jong?
oud?
>>
I work at a supermarket, so anything I feel like eating that day.Usually I get bread and cheese/cold cuts/hoummous/whatever and fresh veggies. Usually some fruit or candy for dessert as well.
>>
>>7432938
Is that supposed to be an insult?
YOU FAILED PRETTY MISERABLY.
>>
File: Al_Bundy-Thumbs_Up-OK.gif (966 KB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
Al_Bundy-Thumbs_Up-OK.gif
966 KB, 350x261
>>7432946
He'll be selling women's shoes sooner or later.
>>
At work normally a can of campbells chunky soup. With the sales and coupons Baker's runs they're like 50 cents a can and filling enough for an afternoon meal. No prep work either.
>>
>>7434612
Great job you must have. Are you mining in Nigeria or some shit?
>>
>>7434612
That's sersiously cheap, I'm jealous.
>>
Apple
banana
brown rice or sweet potato
frozen vegetables
chicken breast or sardines
hot sauce

cheap, easy and very healthy, no time to play, gotta work
>>
>>7434618
You're jealous because anon can only afford 50 cents, he didn't specify from what nation, vs 1 USD for a fucking can of soup? I hope that your getting a degree that's worthwile.
>>
>>7434617

Tech support supervisor for Cox Communications. I'm just cheap during lunch and spend the saving on real meals at home.
>>
Ramen
>>
File: archery_girls_04.jpg (60 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
archery_girls_04.jpg
60 KB, 600x393
>>7434623
How much for the little girl?
>>
>>7434622
I obviously did some research before I posted. Baker's is a grocery chain in Nebraska. I don't live in the US, but Campbell's Chunk is at least about 2-3 dollars around here on sale.
>>
>>7434638
You're getting ripped off my NZ or Aus friend. Nobody in their right mind would pay 2-3 USD for that crap.

To each their own.
>>
>>7434638

They often do sales where they are 99 cents when you buy like 6. They also have digital coupons where you save X amount when buying multiples, plus a coupon for a certain amount off your next shopping trip when you buy so many.

Obviously they aren't high cuisine but their tasty enough, filling, and at that price it's a good deal.
>>
My elementary school had a hot lunch or a salad bar. I always went with the salad bar because I would make towers of salad. It was probably more calories than the shit food they served hot.
>>
I don't eat anything for lunch these days. I'm a fatass that needs to lose weight.
>>
>>7434654

Eating smaller meals more often is a better way to do it. Keeps metabolism up.
>>
>>7434655
No, just no buddy
>>
>>7432891
coffee, cigarettes, the odd chip here and there.
>>
>>7432891
Is that just wholemeal bread and cheddar cheese
>>
When I have to leave the house to work, two sammitches.

Sometimes just one is necessary, but I like to pack two just in case I'll be out longer. Being hangry while doing manual labor is not fun and fuck fast food.
>>
Tapioca with chicken breast.
>>
>>7432891
Just some fresh bread and dry-cured ham or pâté. And pickles.
>>
I taste food while I work to maintain quality, the small bits add up and I never get hungry

Good thing I work in a place that serves good quality tasty food and not a shithole
>>
>>7432891
>>7432938
>dutch filename
>thinks OP is american
>>
>>7432891
crab legs
>>
Whatever they're serving that day, menu is literally $0.50 and it's edible most of the time.
>>
I work retail at a shopping center so there's a food court around. Usually alternate between the kebab place or the sushi bar.

Surprisingly good food for shopping center food courts.
>>
File: cat_faces_omg.jpg (15 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
cat_faces_omg.jpg
15 KB, 321x321
>>7434974
you bring a date to the cinema when you're working?
>>
I pack a lunch.
>>
File: 2016-03-03 07.30.11.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-03 07.30.11.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
This is my work lunch. Or breakfast as I eat it at 6-7 in the morning.
>>
Usually leftovers from at least two days prior (don't want to eat the same thing two days in a row), either as-is or reworked into something else.
Example, I made a meatloaf with onion gravy and kale-and-onion mashed potatoes recently. Two days later, I reworked the meatloaf to make it into a lunch for work by cutting a slice into strips and putting it into a wrap with some onion gravy. And a salad.

Otherwise, I get in on the lunch action with coworkers or friends, depending who's ordering from where.
>>
A salad or burger
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Currently
>>
File: 1440019327246.jpg (116 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440019327246.jpg
116 KB, 499x499
>>7434620
spoken like a true wagecuck, mr shekelstein's best employee. meanwhile im off to enjoy some delicious tendies provided by your tax dollars. ciao
>>
>>7432891
This little cafe on campus near my office used to have a curry chicken wrap with walnuts and mandarin orange chunks that was good as fuck and only like $2.50 but then one of the mega food service co.s took over and they only have shitty turkey wraps that are dry as fuck (literally canned turkey and a tiny bit of cheese in a tortilla with no sauce) and they're like $6. Now I either go out to a nearby restaurant (Potbelly's nearby has a nice small mushroom sandwich and cup of soup cheap) or I just skip lunch.
>>
>>7432891
just about everyday I take the same thing to work. When I am working food is just nutrition at that point to get me through the day.
>Turkey or ham sammich with light amount of mayo and little bit of mustard and cheese
>Piece of fruit
>cheese stick or raw veggies
Thats it unless i pack leftovers but my current work does not have a microwave and i dont want cold leftovers (depending on what it is)
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.