[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homemade pizza from last night! What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Homemade pizza from last night! What do you think?
>>
way too much crap on top
>>
if you are confident that the toppings you are using will not cook properly in the time it takes to cook the rest of the pizza, you should prep those items
>>
>>7422856
We would rate your pizza if we knew what the fuck was on it.
>>
thought the cheese was maggots at first
>>
>>7422866
>you should prep those items
this, at least get a good sear on everything before you top the pizza. caramelized onions taste really good on pizza too. it still looks good though, would definitely eat.
>>
>>7422856
You're like one of those retards that slap too much paint on a canvas with no thought whatsoever and says hurrr in style of Bob Ross he got me painting hurrr.

No one gives a fuck that someone started painting and no one gives a fuck you started cooking. It looks like shit and I guarantee it tasted like shit.
>>
>>7422856
it's not done cooking and too many toppings.
>>
>>7422889
i doubt it tasted like shit, but it probably did taste like resentment, where the food is good, but not what you imagined, and the dissonance between the 2 pains every bite
>>
>>7422856
0/10 for homemade (frozen shit)
>>
>>7422856
0/10 homemade. crappy frozen za
>>
>>7422911
I enjoyed this comment.
>>
>>7422856
Decent 'za, but needs some 'cha if you want wa-la.
>>
>>7422858
I'd say the problem is more that the crap is distributed unevenly.
>>
>>7423763
Variety is the spice of life. If I wanted evenly distributed toppings done by a robot, I'd get a frozen pizza.
>>
>>7422856
Looks unfortunate.
>>
>>7423763
No, the problem is too much crap on top. Even if he had access to a wood-fired brick oven it wouldn't cook right.
>>
>>7422856

Looks like you just tossed some frozen vegetables and that shitty shredded cheese mix on top of a frozen pizza... 2/10 for making me reply also fuck you faglord
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.