[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is using margarine degeneracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: GPG97-2.jpg (120 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
GPG97-2.jpg
120 KB, 500x374
Is using margarine degeneracy?
>>
>>7421294
I can't believe it's not autism
>>
>>7421294
Definitely. There is no other reason to use it.

The most valid reason people give is that it takes too long to soften butter after you get out of the fridge. This too is degeneracy, as fully actuated humans understand that butter does not require refrigeration in the first place.
>>
Yes.
>at a steak house
>order a porthouse with garlic butter on the side
>garlic margerine comes out on top of steak
>proceed to drop the pile of greasy shit on the floor and rub it into the carpet with my foot

Had to clean my shoes in the toilet so I wouldnt get busted sliding around, but it was worth it
FYI i am a angry chef.
>>
I prefer margarine with my ramen noodles. I boil, drain and mix it in with a touch of salt. It has more flavor than real butter on them. This is the only thing I have ever used it for though and it has been like 5 times in my life maybe.
>>
>>7421432
>>garlic margerine comes out on top of steak
Maybe the owners of the steakhouse are vegans who disagree with the dairy industry?
>>
I heard it is worse for you than normal butter because of what they use to make it spreadable.

This Margarine with honey in was pretty nice good balance of honey.
>>
>>7422758
Might wanna read what you just posted, son.
>>
>>7422849
haha>>7422758
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.