[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl scout cookies SCAM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
Who makes girl scout cookies, andWtf do girls scoot even do? All it seems like is a marketing ploy to make you buy cookies at an overpriced rate. Using minors as their work force. I will admit it is pretty smart.
>>
>>7420534
Keebler's
Child labor is free labor
>>
the bakery that produces girl scout cookies is licensed out on a yearly basis, in 2008 it was a subsidiary of keebler called little brown bakers.

t. google
>>
>>7420536
Don't forget the PR / pitty money they probably get
>>
samoas > everything else
>>
It's only a scam if you buy it from girl scouts. You can buy these kinds of cookies year-round. There are other brands that taste better than girlscout cookies.
>>
Directly responsible for the type of deforestation threatening orangutan populations.
Why there hasn't been huge backlash against them yet is beyond me.
>>
>>7421620
what/?
>>
>>7421620
Is this about coconut plantations?
>>
>>7420534
I just bought some today, I got accosted coming out of a supermarket so got Thin Mints, they were only $4 and it's a pretty big box. I didn't feel ripped off or anything like that.
>>
peanut butter patties>all
>>
>>7421962
That's not how you spell "Samoa"
>>
>>7422109
fite me faggot
"coconut" used for baking is absolute shit
>>
>>7422109
But he's right, pbp trumps all
>>
>>7421949
the box is 2/3 empty...
>>
>>7421962
With the authority of being a former Girl Scout I have to say Savannah Smiles and Samoas are the clear best, Peanut Butter Patties are pretty good but too bland for me.
>>
>>7422274
>sampling your own supply
>>
>>7422307
My parents bought boxes from me.
>>
>>7420534
Keebler makes a pretty good Thin Mint / Caramel DeLite knock-off, so there's not much point in buying from actual girl scouts.
>>
>>7421620
This.
>>7421857
Palm oil.
>>
>>7422274
>>7422325
Greetings, ladies. ;)
>>
>>7420534
ARE THEY NOT CALLED SAMOAS ANYMORE? WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?!
>>
>>7420534
I remember when I was in girl guides I ate all the cookies myself and my mum had to buy them lol. All I remember doing was making a candle once and maybe going on a hike
>>
>>7421837
Palm oil
>>
>>7421949
that's not what accosted means
>>
>>7422642
Embarrassing
>>
File: two d pepe.jpg (27 KB, 644x859) Image search: [Google]
two d pepe.jpg
27 KB, 644x859
>whole grain
>grain
This meme needs to fucking die.
>>
Yes and no. They are supposed to be a tool to teach young people entrepreneurship. They are overpriced but girl scouts also need the funding a bit more than the BSA since they don't have the backing of the Mormon church.
>>
>>7420534
>Caramel deLites
>Not Samoas
What sort of asshole was responsible for that change?

>Select the cookies
Google knows
>>
>>7423031
Hello, lady. ;)
>>
>>7423033
Since when are whole grains a meme? They're existed and have been used in foods for thousands of years.

If that's the case then all vegetables, fruits, meats should also be memes. And water. And air. And all minerals. And literally everything else that has ever existed.
>>
>>7420534
where are the savannah smiles
>>
>>7423917
Hey bbe ;^)
>>
>>7420534
Cranberry Citrus is tasty fight me.
>>
>>7420534
The girl scouts are nothing more than a paramilitary terrorist organization that funds itself via cookie sales to kill orangutans, I won't buy shit from them.
>>
>>7420534
The Girlscouts are nothing more than lesbian recruitment organization whose leaders are agents of the eternal Jew! Their purpose is to destroy the family unit and render children property of the state in an effort to indoctrinate them into the new world order. Only the Anglo-Saxon man can purge the world of the evil force of the Feminazi scouts!
>>
I like Lemonades
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>girlscouts selling cookies outside grocery store
>they talk to me and giggle
>try to run by because they aren't legal
>they catch me on the way out
>qt one asks if I like cookies
>n-no
>buy 3 cases anyway
>>
>>7420534
That is a question you take to Google.

Next question!
>>
>>7422736
Helloooooo!
Asl?

;-)
>>
>>7421620
Fuck gingers.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.