[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im at my friends house and im fucking hungry, do any of you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
im at my friends house and im fucking hungry, do any of you know some nonautistic french fry recipes that are more on the simple side?
>>
Add ketchup
>>
>>7415989
holy shit i need to go to bed i seriously just fucking asked for french fry recipes
>>
>>7416004
add horseradish to the ketchup, fries with cocktail sauce are dank as fuck
>>
>>7416004
get potatoes
french fry the potatoes
bake the now french fried potatoes
use seasoning you dick
>>
>>7415985
yeah shove em up yer ass
>>
>>7416014
i dont have access to and dont know where any seasoning is. anything simple spice wise i could use?
>>
File: bishop_sheen_sm.jpg (26 KB, 225x315) Image search: [Google]
bishop_sheen_sm.jpg
26 KB, 225x315
>>7415985
Oven Fries

Slice potatoes of your choosing into wedges. Throw some olive oil in a large bowl. Mix herbs and seasonings of your choosing (paprika, garlic & onion powder, oregano, black pepper, salt) into olive oil. Throw potato wedges into oil and seasoning mixture, coating wedges in mixture. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Throw wedges on the foil and bake at 400 for an hour or so. They'll get crispy and delicious.

Protip: You don't want to bake the at too high a temp in an attempt to speed up the process or else they'll burn on the foil. The point is to bake and dry them out gradually without burning. You're welcome, my child.
>>
>>7416028
ive got the wedges but ive only got them about half way submerged in olive oil due to modesty concerns, anything i can use to kind of thin it?
>>
nevermind just reread and figured out im retarded and only need a coating
>>
>>7416035
WOAH WOAH WOAH. Only use a little olive oil. Don't submerge the at all. Only use about 2-3 tablespoons. You're just trying to coat the wedges so the seasonings will stick and provide a little healthy fat for the potatoes to 'fry' in while in the oven. It's also very important to make the seasoning and oil mixture before adding the taters.
>>
>>7416039
already fucked up on so many levels but im too far in to quit so im just going to try and take it slower
>>
>>7416045
Godspeed, anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>7416046
oh dear fucking lord i dont think these people have tin foil. is there anything else i can use? im in too deep anon.
>>
>>7416053
Yikes. You could probably just put the directly onto the pan. I like using the foil since it's good for clean up. What kind of savage starving communist heathens don't have tin foil?
>>
>>7416056
homeschooled ones
>>
>>7416058
Oh, well that makes sense. Even with the olive oil you've coated the potatoes with, you should probably look for some non-stick cooking spray to hit the pan with before you put the potatoes on it just to be safe.
>>
How high are you OP?
>>
>>7416059
they dont have cooking spray either, im putting the sheet in the oven using the extra olive i put in and hoping for the best. im seriously questioning as to whether or not im in northeast ohio or the slums of kazakhstan
>>
>>7416062
not at all i just lose sentience after like 3:00 AM
>>
end result. they taste amazing, thanks anon.>>7416028
>>
>>7416028
holy shit my friends mom just made them using your recipe
>>
>>7415985
Fuk u
>>
>>7415985
What the fuck does it mean for a french fry recipe to be non-autistic?
>>
>>7417506

.......... and?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.