[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally decide to give /ck/ the benefit of the doubt >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Snoop-Dogg-Burger-King.jpg (38 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
Snoop-Dogg-Burger-King.jpg
38 KB, 1080x608
>finally decide to give /ck/ the benefit of the doubt
>go check out this Burger King amazing deal of satisfactory 10 piece mcnuggets for $1.49
>go get the "classic" hot dog you've been raving about as well

It's complete shit. I don't know why I even listened for a second to you guys. If a board had to be purged I would vote for /ck/ before I even thought of voting for /mlp/. Atleast /mlp/ serves a purpose and contains those fags.
>>
Classic too edgy5me meme post. I had it and it was dank af you're just too plebeian to appreciate the fine taste of the dawg.
>>
>Using /ck/ for Fast Food Threads and assumingly ramen crap
>Not using it for cooking advice and alcohol generals

Also most cancerous board is /tv/.
>>
>go to Burger King
>get chicken nuggets and hot dogs

Maybe you should have tried a burger?
>>
>>7408303
Those hot dogs are shit. I can get a better hot dog at a gas station with better condiments.
>>
>>7410296
This is a bait thread right? Just checking.
>>
>>7408300
>"Hey guys lets got to BK for hotdogs!"
>baiting because you fell for someone else's bait
>>
>>7408300
Not trolling, those nuggets are the most bland thing I have ever tasted. I stopped eating there (and fast food altogether) completely after chicken fries were discontinued. Haven't gone back even with those brought back
>>
>>7410320
No.

I always heard things from /ck/ about these legendary 10 piece nuggets for $1.49 so I bought them based on that. They weren't crispy, they were some weird soft rubbery texture, bendable with the crust being like slightened moistened brown paper towel.

So I tried a hot dog that /ck/ had been raving about and it too was shit. The hot dog itself was underwhelming like it had been microwaved and then grilled for 10 seconds. The hotdog bun was flimsy, thin and cheap. The condiments were even shittier. The onions were old, salty, gooey and piled high while "sprinkled" cheese was barely there. The whole thing was very salty.

Gas station hotdogs nearby are replaced to keep them fresh and juicy. The buns are nice and thick. The condiments are all from the packets so they're pretty good. Legitimate Hellman's mayonnaisse packets, so the good stuff, Heinz ketchup and mustard, Heinz sweet relish and chopped onions. All this done to a reasonable level, more mayo than ketchup or mustard and one packet of sweet relish for one hot dog and slightly less than one packet of chopped onions per dog.
>>
>>7408300
All the fast food threads on here are corprate shilling by PR interns.
I thought that was common knowledge.
>>
>not going to Wendy's for nuggets

Nigga you fucked up and deserve everything that comes your way
>>
>>7410340
But anon, chicken fries are back...
>>
>>7410365
Yes and I haven't gone back to try them. I bet they taste like shit now too.
>>
>>7410353
You are confusing the hotdogs from Costco to BK

Costco has the superior hotdog at 1.50
>>
>>7410372
No /ck/ was literally splooging about the new BK hotdogs which are garbage. The Speedway hot dogs locally cooked fresh from scratch on hotdog rollers are juicy and big as fuck.

The BK dog was really thin, cut in half and had a strange grill mark on it even though I know it was not cooked on a grill but maybe laid ontop of one for 10 seconds tops.
>>
>>7408300
>get fast food
>it's shit

WOW BREAKING FUCKING NEWS OP
>>
>>7408300
>eating fast food
>ever ('cept popeye's)

your own fucking fault. stop being a fucking retard and make your own food.
>>
>>7410399
>literally splooging
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>7410353
Heinz is shit though lmao
>>
>>7410399
>from scratch
>straight out of the freezer

L-M-A-O
>>
>>7410414
this. but hey retards gon' retard
>>
>>7408300
/ck/ was the only board i browsed for a while, but i got tired of it after so many jack threads.

there are plenty of things to dislike about jack, but then i noticed people were trying too hard to find things. some people would complain about something jack did, and would only reveal that they were just as ignorant. it left a bad taste in my mouth.

i think it's because so many people try to fit in with the INTERNET HATE MACHINE that they don't realize how big of a joke it is now.
>>
>"I tried something and didn't like it, better make a thread on 4chan to insult people who do like it!"

Never knew someone could be so assblasted over $3.50
>>
>>7410465
I'm not buttblasted over the money. I've eaten it.
https://youtu.be/zDT00AhQTOA

>>7410451
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
>>
>>7408300
>>7410353
>>7410399

Ok I don't read every post of every thread on /ck/ but I do hang out here a lot. When was anyone raving about BK hotdogs? I only remember a couple threads of anons shitposting about how bad fast food dogs are, maybe a few NEETs defending them but mostly just obvious funposting.

Did I miss something or are you retarded? Don't answer that.
>>
>>7408300
Nuggets are garbage. Hot dog is alright.
>>
File: aw-wrapper.jpg (590 KB, 850x635) Image search: [Google]
aw-wrapper.jpg
590 KB, 850x635
>ignoring best fast food hot dog
>>
>>7410566
You missed something and you're retarded.

>>7410836
The nuggets at BK are absolute shit. I don't care if I get 10 of them for $1.49

>>7410858
Best hot dogs here are Greys Papayas in NYC
>>
>>7410353
I've been lurking here daily for 3 years and have literally never seen a thread raving about $1.50 Burger King nuggets, not even a post about them.

Confirmed as bait.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.