[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you peel your potatoes then you are objectively an idiot. 2 B H
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
If you peel your potatoes then you are objectively an idiot.

2 B H
>>
peels are fine with me. i dont mind eating peels
>>
shitpost of the day, congratulations
>>
If you reply to idiots then you are objectively a potato.
>>
>>7399383
agreed. not to mention the people who peel cucumbers and carrots
>>
>>7399383
So you eat your mashed potatoes with the skin still on?
>>
better question. you only prepare potatoes 1 way? i can think of many applications both skinned and not.

also a cheat. you can roughly scrub your potatoes with a steel wool to preserve the outermost layer, but still clean and remove most of the dirt and skin
>>
>>7400379
Not OP but I do. Adds texture and flavor t b h
>>
Non-organic potatoes are usually sprayed with preservatives to delay sprouting and prevent mold, so enjoy your moobs
>>
>>7399383
Depends on how fresh they are. Old peel tastes rank.
>>
>>7400434
Besides the fact that potatoes are the roots, organic produce is sprayed with bt toxin, which is bacteria from the gut of a butterfly i.e """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""organic pesticide""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>7400446
They're sprayed after harvesting, numbnuts
>>
its like you hate ireland
>>
>>7400379
I'll leave the skins on if I'm adding bacon bits to my mashed potatoes. Otherwise I peel them.

Don't ask me why, that's just how I've always done it.
>>
i usually only peel for canning and i do a half assed job and leave a ton

my grandma gets autistic about peel and potatoes in general, there can be no skin at all and the flesh must be white

she's sweet though so it's ok
>>
>>7399383
This >>7400414
and this >>7400435
T B H
Only an idiot with minimal cooking skills would think there's only one way to use a vegetable.
>>
>>7399383
God I LOVE piece of dirt and soil in my fried/mashed potatoes.
>>
>>7399383
> what is solanin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.