[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
J U S T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: CANADIAN ECONOMY.jpg (364 KB, 1143x1145) Image search: [Google]
CANADIAN ECONOMY.jpg
364 KB, 1143x1145
J U S T
>>
Holy shit I didn't see that there were 4 digits
>>
>>7397432
Jesus christ, that's at least double the price you'd pay for the same shit in the US.
>>
I fucking hate those things, either a customer makes a mess every 5 minutes or they jam every 5 minutes. At least 10 times a day while I'm at work I have to deal with a problem those retarded dispensers cause
>>
just put them down as bananas bro
>>
> being poor
>>
>>7397460
I hate the ones at the store I shop at with coffee in them. They always clog up and I have to shake it around or bang on it a few times, then a shitload of coffee shoots out and overfills the bag so I have to dump it into the tray underneath.
>>
>>7397455
>Jesus christ, that's at least double the price you'd pay for the same shit in the US.
And a kg is 2.2lbs, so that's about right?
>>
>>7397485
No. I was looking at the prices listed per pound and comparing to that.
>>
>>7397466
Anon, having mommy and daddy pay for all your food isn't the same thing as not being poor.

>>7397455
Shit, I know for a fact I can get almonds for a quarter that price at one of the local grocery stores. Although keep in mind US food prices are really, REALLY low for a developed country, even for good quality produce
>>
>>7397492
US is an almond producer (as long as the water holds up in the West, that is).

The big price issue here is the "organic" label, and its always had variable prices. It's from certain specific farms/wholesalers and it is what it is.
>>
>>7397432
holy shit. is this real
>>
>>7397432
It's because they've been activated, obviously. Brings out the richness of the flavors.
>>
Organic shoppers are clearly retarded. More proof to throw on the towering pile.
>>
Bulk almonds are around 17 bucks a pound down here, so we're not much better.

That's why I buy peanuts.
>>
>>7398138

$5/pound at costco
>>
ITT american revel in the fact their almonds are cheaper, and then moments later wonder why they have no drinkable water
>>
>>7398168
We have plenty of drinkable water. What are you babbling about?
>>
>>7398168
>build cities in a fucking desert
>complain about not having water

Most of us are smart enough not to live in a desert, anon.
>>
>>7398168
>European "education"
>>
>>7398168
only retarded californians don't have any drinking water, and no one cares about those subhumans
>>
>>7399220
>only retarded southern californians don't have any drinking water, and no one cares about those subhumans
ftfy, We have plenty up north.
>>
>>7397432
And here I was thinking the 2lb pack I bought for $10 was expensive
>>
>>7398168
nobody cares about almonds
>>
>>7399251
Almonds are good what are you talking about
>>
>>7397492
I feel like our produce is pretty cheap in the first place. Potatoes possibly being the most expensive vegetable.

I just wish the price of seafood would get knocked down but everybody loves them scallops
>>
>>7399254
almonds are pretty much trash unless you activate it first
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.