[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is faygo so underrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
Why is faygo so underrated?
>>
It isn't, it's just a faggot juggalo drink so people with a brain avoid it.
>>
>water
>fire
>air
>dirt
FUCKIN MAGNETS, HAH DAH THEY WORK?

All joking aside, Cotton Candy and Moon Mist are the best flavors.
Its great for when I need a drink that has 4 times my daily sugar intake.
>>
>>7391031
I'm on the West Coast so I know nothing about Faygo other than Juggalos like orgying in a puddle of the shit but if they have cotton candy flavored soda, I'm all ears.
>>
>>7391006
Why do you keep starting threads with sideways fucking pictures?
>>
>>7391006
killer calcium too
>>
Peach is good but hard to find outside of gas stations (I live in Michigan). Rock & rye is good and I like their cream soda. Everyone likes red pop but I'm not so keen on it. I prefer strawberry Fanta.
>>
>>7391051
Because oops
>>
>classic image.jpg
>right on time
>>
>>7391061
Rock and Rye is the only one I still buy. Peach isn't bad. But I'm down south of Toledo and only Wal-mart stocks Faygo. I hate going to Wal-mart, it's the furthest store from me, and I hate the kind of people I see there, so I tend to hit Kroger which only has a few Faygo flavors in 20 oz bottles. They want you to buy Big K.

Rock and Rye is the best soda ever. you can challenge this if you like being wrong.
>>
WOOP WOOP
>>
File: Faygo Diet Pop.jpg (290 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
Faygo Diet Pop.jpg
290 KB, 600x561
>>7392904

drink the diet
into grape and root beer lately
Meijer has all the diet flavors
Kroger is always hit or miss
>>
My childhood soda because mom was too cheap to splurge an extra $0.30 on Coke or Pepsi. It worked out for me, Rock and Rye is the best.
>>
I live in a small town in central Ontario and found a convenience store that sells Grape and Red Pop.
>>
File: brio-soda1.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
brio-soda1.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>7392904
>Rock and Rye is the best soda ever.

That's not how you spell Chinotto, but I guess juggalos aren't known for their orthography.
>>
I'm not big into soda anymore, but still pick up some from time to time.

Cotton Candy > Candy Apple > Red Pop > Pineapple > everything else.
>>
If you're buying Faygo strawberry Redpop instead of Cherikee (cherry) Redpop, you are sorely mistaken
>>
File: Faygo Detroit.jpg (382 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
Faygo Detroit.jpg
382 KB, 800x531
>>7391007
>juggalo drink

Faygo was founded in 1907, long before retarded White trash stared listening to the retarded Insane Clown Posse (which I think even White trash don’t listen to anymore).
>>
File: Sanpellegrino_Chinotto_DR-85002.jpg (92 KB, 1136x1018) Image search: [Google]
Sanpellegrino_Chinotto_DR-85002.jpg
92 KB, 1136x1018
>>7394264
Brio is decent but a bit too sweet.
>>
File: juggaho.jpg (30 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
juggaho.jpg
30 KB, 320x239
>>7394358
That sounds like juggalo talk to me
>>
>>7394358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8
>>
i imagine faygo being kind of off on flavor. probably due to my experience with other cheaper sodas. Which might be why it would be underrated.
>>
>>7394418

Depends on the flavor. Their Cola is garbage-tier but their grape and some other ones are p tasty
>>
>>7394383
My god
>>
>>7394400
He never answers his questions. He just dodges the answers by saying I could give you a close enough answer depending on your intelligence and vocabulary
>>
File: 1290902392801.jpg (35 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
1290902392801.jpg
35 KB, 639x360
>>7391031
>>
>>7391006
They sell Faygo at prison commissaries in the south. Also Juggalos.
>>
>>7394358
You think wrong. White trash are still a huge part of the juggalo scene.

https://youtu.be/QSHmlHBSZOQ
>>
>>7394428

The grape is delicious but the food colouring in it made my poop green.
>>
File: driving frog man.jpg (20 KB, 336x254) Image search: [Google]
driving frog man.jpg
20 KB, 336x254
>>7394514

Haha I noticed that too actually.
>>
>>7394484
How easy do you think it is to get laid with a insecure babe in those gatherings
>>
>>7391061
Meijer used to carry 12s of the peach, they probably still do
>>
>>7394550
Not sure why on earth you would want to, but if you were so inclined just know that trashy junkie cunts will do anything for drugs
>>
>>7394383
>>7394430

the baby died from her drug problem and the hambeast tried to sue the hospital saying they killed it.

later she went on a radio show and was bitching she didnt get any free merchandise
>>
>>7394550

Very.
>>
My sister is obsessed with Blue Moon Mist, but the 7-11 near us stopped carrying it and we haven't found any stores nearby that carry Faygo at all. Admittedly, we live in Vegas, so that's not exactly expected. I found some in middle-of-nowhere Virginia on a trip.

But even when we were in Jersey, closer to Michigan than either of those, I could only find a few shitty flavors like the Diet Chocolate Pie soda (absolutely fucking disgusting, by the way). Availability in areas with larger populations outside of the midwest might be an issue, aside from the juggalo thing and the larger war on sugary soft drinks.
>>
faygo isn't availible where I live, all we have is C&C

I feel gypted
>>
>>
File: pregnant-with-juggalo-baby.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pregnant-with-juggalo-baby.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
>>
cuz i'm juggalo and all i want is my flavors

>i said faygo, fuck mountain dew
>>
>>7394264
Greasy wop detected
Candy apple is the best faygo flavor btw
>>
File: 1455576773360.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1455576773360.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
Do they sell this in actual chain super markets? I've never seen it in real life.
>>
>>7394264
>implying i'm a juggalo and this isn't just the shit I grew up with, long before ICP even existed.

One of my fondest memories is a family reunion at a small theme park near my hometown that set up Faygo fountain drink dispensers for the reunion. Little 7 year old me drank himself sick that day, and spewed all over the tilt-a-whirl.
>>
Send yo momma straight up to tha store, tell that bitch to bring home some Faygo.
>>
>>7394448
How would you explain magnetism to us plebs then, Einstein?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.