[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/, I went on this camping trip this weekend - One of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Hey /ck/, I went on this camping trip this weekend - One of the boys made chili - I had made it clear that I am Jewish and dont eat pork but after eating dinner I was cleaning up the trash and saw a packet of panchetta - turns out he had sauteed the onion in that to begin with.
I freaked the fuck out, made myself puke and made the person who had driven me drive me home (it was a 3 hour drive). I feel totally justified in doing this - was I in the wrong? I mean I look at it like if someone said they were diabetic and you served them a bunch of sugar or you gave someone with peanut allergies peanuts.

I think my crew is going to be going down -1 if you catch my tokyo drift, no more kicking it VTEC style with me and my boys
>>
>>7387806
What a colossal squid of a faggot.
Man up, you've eaten pork before whether you like it or not.
>>
How long are you going to keep starting and derailing threads with /pol/ shit?

Take it somewhere else, shitposter.
>>
I thought you could eat pork as a jew just as you know you're not eating it?
>>
Please explain why then you breed pork in Israel
>>
This is pasta
And not the good kind
>>
>>7387806
Why are you camping when it's this cold outside? And which state parks are still open?
>>
>>7390206
Secular Jews and Russians.
>>
>>7390289
Don't come at us with that shit
>>
>>7387806
i'm pretty sure there is no value under halacha to vomiting after eating tref and you are just being a little bitch (or trolling).
>>
Kill yourself op
>>
>>7390270
> he doesn't camp in the boundary waters during winter
What, do you hate nature or something?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.