[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought's on Publix's Chicken Tender sub sandwiches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1450521163809.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450521163809.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
Thought's on Publix's Chicken Tender sub sandwiches?
>>
>>>/hoc/
>>
>>7378310
I think it's a cheap sandwich with cheap tendies on it. If you like that sort of thing, then good for you.
>>
File: publix pepe.png (272 KB, 447x458) Image search: [Google]
publix pepe.png
272 KB, 447x458
god tier
>>
>>7378310
One of the best ways to get a sandwhich t.b.h
>>
>>7378310
I dont like the idea of breading inside of bread. But I've never tried it.
>>
>>7378310
isn't it a poboy if the sandwich fillings are fried?
>>
>>7378503
they get their food prepared in grocery stores do you actually think they know anything about food?
>>
>>7378503
Not necessarily. I live in Louisiana and the local poboy shop sells non fried sandwhiches and they are still called poboys. Of course the most popular is fried shrimp, but non fried items are still poboys
>>
>>7378455
what
>>
>>7378310
My problem with it is the same problem I have with all Publix sandwiches. The bread.
>>
I like it with chipotle hot sauce thing
>>
Literally the only good thing about florida

Like the Italian and Philly too desu
>>
>>7379374
beaches
>fgt.
>>
Man child sandwich
>>
>>7379374
>he doesn't like cuban food

literally kill yourself, m80
>>
>>7379374
>only good thing about florida

u forgot the cuban food
>>
Mojo pork sub is better.

Get it with pepperjack or some fancy ass spicy boarshead spicy cheese, and chipotle gourmaise, with onions if you're into that. Toasted.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.