[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I pick the pepperoni's off the pizza first or are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pepza.jpg (3 MB, 1500x1122) Image search: [Google]
pepza.jpg
3 MB, 1500x1122
Do I pick the pepperoni's off the pizza first or are they like, indications of where to bite?
>>
>>7369906
why are you a psycho
>>
>>7369906
You should seek professional help.
>>
>>7369909
>>7369912
but which is it?
>>
They're indications of where NOT to bite. You eat around the pepperoni bruh
>>
>>7369906
Autismspeaks.jpg
>>
Amazing trolling on the most troll filled board on 4chan I'm proud son.
>>
The pepperoni comes as part of the pizza base. You add the anchovies and other toppings on top of the pepperoni, and those determine where you bite.
>>
File: 1446303313343.jpg (33 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1446303313343.jpg
33 KB, 512x384
>>7369906
oh, child
>>
>>7369909
>eating pepperoni
he's a psycho alright
>>
>>7369977

I agree. Sausage is the superior meat.
>>
>>7369906

You pick them off, throw them in the trash, and then eat what's left of the pizza.
>>
>>7369906
HOLY FUCK
That image is something I photographed a few years ago and have up for sale on a stock agency. I guess you can say you know you made it when people on 4chan are using it.

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-77743507/stock-photo-pepperoni-pizza.html?src=kwZqoyHcveZvIor5rXqwuA-1-1
>>
>>7370120

So how much revenue have you seen from it being reposted on /ck/?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 228x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 228x225
>>7370120
>scheimpflug
>>
>>7370120
Did you eat the pizza afterwards? Was it good?
>>
>>7370138
>So how much revenue have you seen from it being reposted on /ck/?

None. Even if someone did buy it, I would probably only get like 25 cents.
>>
>>7370167
The Scheimpflug principle has to do with changing the plane of focus in a photo. I was trying to communicate in the keywords that I used this effect when I was photographing it so people would know that I changed the plane of focus to allow the entire pizza to be in focus at once.
>>
>>7370170
It was from pizza hut. Can't remember if I ate it or not. Probably not.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.