[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just the place I'm going to or... the last couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: big mac.jpg (8 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
big mac.jpg
8 KB, 269x187
Is it just the place I'm going to or... the last couple times I got a Big Mac, the buns were like... not really soft and fluffy like they used to be. Anyone else experience this? The buns had no real texture to them.
>>
>>7369139
Mcdonalds is disgusting
>>
>>7369139
I had a coupon for a free big mac. McDonalds is three blocks away. The coupon was good for 60 days. It expired three days ago.

I just never had a desire to go there.

Probably because I'm old.
>>
>>7369139
The buns at McDonald's have always been shit. As a kid you don't notice because kids actually like squishy bread. But once you've had experience with good bread you realize what shit the buns at McDonald's really are.
>>
>>7369166
I used to like the sesame seed one until recently
>>
>>7369139
I'll never understand how someone could want Mc'Donalds when A&W exists. Way better hamburgers, better chicken, if you eat in they got way better presentation and frosted mugs. Really the only thing McSticks has over A&W is the ludicrous speed of their service which they stand supreme and their fries are more crunchy.
>>
thats how they are now, the buns are awful
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.