[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw sour patch kids are just sour coated swedish fish also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1407579230889.gif (2 MB, 302x339) Image search: [Google]
1407579230889.gif
2 MB, 302x339
>mfw sour patch kids are just sour coated swedish fish

also, ever since the release of extreme sour sour patch kids, the regular sour patch kids are softer and not as good. not as sour either. and the extreme sour is a bad kind of sour. thoughts? food revelations you've had?
>>
>>7367022
Go to bed, junior. For fuck's sake, we still have one more day to avoid you school children.
>>
>>7367066
bet i'm older than you btw nice dubs
>>
File: me.png (157 KB, 311x320) Image search: [Google]
me.png
157 KB, 311x320
>>7367068
I'd love to run into someone older than me. 45 here. You?

That's me back in 1989 during Operation Bright Star.
>>
>>7367082
Seconding this guy, 39 and I hate all the crap threads that talk about shit-tier candy made of melamine and propylene glycol. They're either posted by children or man-children.
>>
>>7367082
im 25 sorry im not that old
>>
>>7367106
that's the trouoble with this generation. their five years past being a minor and feel entitled to the privilege of elder knowledge.
>>
>>7367127
>this generation
Hate to break it to you grandpa but every generation was like this. It's what happens when you've escaped the Mommy and Daddy bubble and you're so much smarter than a high school student which means you know everything.

I suspect you escaped having to see this because your military service discouraged the new recruits from talking down to adults the way kids do in the civilian world.
>>
If you leave out Arizona Iced Tea out long enough

It begins to taste like Snapple
>>
>>7367151
thank you for the reply t the original post

interesting insight. i personally can't stand anything except southern style sweet tea (black tea). arizona, lipton, brisk, i hate it all.
>>
File: bimbo.jpg (64 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
bimbo.jpg
64 KB, 600x538
>>7367082
Fucking mallninja, mid-life crisis, LARPers.
>>
>>7367082
>>7367105
42 here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.