[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awww shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Awww shit
>>
>>7364622
Regular crisps are just too greasy, I know kettles aren't much/at all better but they're my preferred chip when I reach for a fried potatoes product
>>
File: doritos-tapatio[1].png_sfvrsn=2.png (227 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
doritos-tapatio[1].png_sfvrsn=2.png
227 KB, 334x483
>>7364622
these are the greatest chips in the world. all others can fuck off
>>
>>7364622
Olive oil and herbs I suppose.
Korean Barbeque might be good.
I'm not that into really spicy things.
>>
>>7364708

Yeah, those two actually sound like they could be good.
>>
>>7364622
These flavors actually sound fucking great. Are these US flavors?
>>
>>7364749
Yeah they are. I didn't buy the 4th one, which was smoked gouda and chive
>>
Lays is fucking terrible, I thought burgerclaps were supposed be junkfood/snacks kings.
>>
>>7364643
Jalapeno cheddar is my favorite flavor of Doritos, that shit is dope.
>>
File: 19593067-mmmain.jpg (106 KB, 620x454) Image search: [Google]
19593067-mmmain.jpg
106 KB, 620x454
I tried Korean Barbeque, Fiery Roasted Habanero and Smoked Gouda and Chives:

Korean Barbeque: Smelt weird opening the bag, tasted it and it was sweet teriyaki. Looked at ingredients and saw sugar/brown sugar. Sugar on potato chips makes it automatically garbage to me. Saw a friend put one on his tongue and immediately remove it and throw it in the trash.

Fiery Roasted Habanero: Smell from the bag was familiar, but i couldnt put my finger on what it was. Then I ate one. It's literally just Red Hot Flavored Utz chips. Next.

Smoke Gouda and Chives: No matter how I went at it, I could not distinguish it from Cheddar and Sour Cream, which I don't care for.
>>
>>7366193
Thanks for the warning about the KBBQ ones. I was genuinely interested in trying it, but not now.
>>
>>7364960
well lays are one of the cheapest brands, what do you expect
>>
>>7364960
It's fried potatoes, get over yourself.
>>
Sea Salt and Black Pepper is GOAT chip
Fucking simple but always tastes so fucking good
>>
So in the last half year or so they started selling Cape Cod chips in my area but I must say that Miss Vickie's are better.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>7366193
>Saw a friend put one on his tongue and immediately remove it and throw it in the trash.

>being that much of a baby to do such a thing

what a fucking manchild.
i do agree, the korean BBQ one isnt that great but why do people seriously do shit like that? i mean, come on, it isnt THAT bad to overreact like that.
>>
>>7364761
>Amerifat
Fancy words for "Cheddar and Onion"
>>
VIRAL

MARKETERS

GET

OUT
>>
File: chips.gif (301 KB, 800x958) Image search: [Google]
chips.gif
301 KB, 800x958
>>7366602
No, it's Gouda and chives.
>>
File: 0006041001781[1].jpg (29 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
0006041001781[1].jpg
29 KB, 350x350
>>7366584
Is this a new flavour in America? We've had lays sea salt & pepper for a while now and they are pretty amazing. Pic related.
>>
>>7366193

How much of a dick do you need to be to think like this about chips, and not be trolling? I get it about fine dining that shit is ment to be this best of the best, people look to critique the smallest detail. This shit is deep fried Irish veg for a dollar.

A normal persons reaction is: Meh, they tasted similar to other chips I've had, I didn't choke so not that bad.

I could not imagine care this much about such small shit. I do see the irony of this post as I'm annoyed, but it's people like this that suck the fucking joy out of everything. I mean it must take effort to care.

>I'm drunk, and what I say is correct.
>>
>>7366638
There's just as little reason to care about fine dining.
>>
>>7364960
the funny thing is that america has the most boring flavors in the world. you have american companies selling "american" themed flavors in japan that aren't actually sold here.

personally I blame the midwest.
>>
>>7366637
>Is this a new flavour in America?
No. Salt & Pepper have been around for some time now.
>>
>>7366595
Ms. Vickie's are the absolute shit. I've never tasted a better brand, literally every flavour is superior. They have those sweet onion chips that are godlike and other company's have tried to copy but to no avail.

The only other chips I've really ever thought were all that great were the Lay's wasabi soy chips. But even those were only good cuz the flavour was cool.
>>
This was really fuckin good, but probably very similar to cheddar + sour cream flavour
>>
File: 1446158578065.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1446158578065.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>doritos won't bring back black pepper jack
>>
>>7366900
Damn fucking right m8. The only thing Miss Vickie's fucked up on was changing the jalapeno recipe. The old version was god tier best chips ever made. The current version is not spicy enough :(
>>
>>7367394
THEY CHANGED THE JALAPENO!? what the fuck!? I haven't eaten them in years (moved from Canada to Ohio and haven't seen them) . Those were literally the only jalapeno chips worth eating
>>
File: 1358727403555.jpg (34 KB, 485x430) Image search: [Google]
1358727403555.jpg
34 KB, 485x430
I miss Tomato Basil so much.
>>
Dirty Potato Chips are thee best
>>
>>7367712
They changed the recipe something around 3 years ago. They're no longer as spicy as they used to be, not even close. They're also sweeter although I don't know if it's just me or they really made them sweeter. They're still alright, one of the better ones I have to say but no longer the best chips I've ever eaten.
>>
>>7366602
I think you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>7367720
Hold me fellow comrade, it just got chilly in here.
>>
>>7367720
When was this around?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.