[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
elle.com/beauty/health-fitness/a286 00/amanda-chantal-bacon-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12
File: first breakfast.jpg (81 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
first breakfast.jpg
81 KB, 768x768
elle.com/beauty/health-fitness/a28600/amanda-chantal-bacon-moon-juice-food-diary/

>a copper cup of silver needle and calendula tea
>Brain Dust, cordyceps, reishi, maca, and Shilajit resin
>three quinton shots for mineralization and two lipospheric vitamin B-complex packets for energy
>a handful of activated cashews
>mint chip hemp milk with double servings of maca and sprouted brown rice protein
>pre-yoga dinner at Shima in Abbot Kinney, which is my 3-year-old's favorite restaurant
>Moon Pantry heirloom raw cacao, reishi and Chaga mushroom
>>
sounds like the start of a joe rogan podcast
>>
This reads as a joke
>>
File: cordyceps_campanotus1.jpg (164 KB, 522x337) Image search: [Google]
cordyceps_campanotus1.jpg
164 KB, 522x337
>>7357599
>cordyceps
Fuck no.

I knew those libfags seemed like zombies.
>>
>>7357599
What the heck are these people gonna do if one day they can't get ahold of this crap. Can you imagine if one of these snowflakes was drafted into the Army?
>>
>>7357599

So I looked up those shot things. They are literally just filtered seawater. Each vial costs $2.
>>
>>7357599
>activatedalmonds.jpg
>>
>I'll also grab a handful of activated cashews.

I think we've been had.
>>
File: activated almonds.jpg (88 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
activated almonds.jpg
88 KB, 780x585
>>7357599
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
43 KB, 300x300
>>7357599
>activated cashews

Here we go again.
>>
The fact that the comment section is tearing this nonsense apart makes me slightly less ashamed to be human.
>>
I think I'm in love.
http://www.everywhereist.com/i-recreate-amanda-bacons-elle-magazine-food-diary-using-stuff-in-my-house/
>>
>>7358643
>This makes me embarrassed to be white.

I never really thought about it but our worst trash isn't poor people it's rich dumb people.
>>
It's like she's trying to one-up Gwyneth Paltrow in craziness.
>>
>>7357602
top kek
>>
File: quinton shots.png (206 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
quinton shots.png
206 KB, 332x500
>>7358659
Reading THAT led me to THIS...

http://www.thefrisky.com/2016-02-05/to-eat-like-amanda-chantal-bacon-for-a-day-youd-better-have-710-handy/

I followed the shop links from there. The supplements aren't even 30-day supplies. Brain Dust is a 25-day supply. Quinton Shots are 30 to a box, but Bacon takes three of them a day. The shilajit resin is ONE SERVING PER BOTTLE. Even a handwave of 'oh, that's just up-front, that's not every day' isn't going to cover how ridiculously expensive all this nonsense is.
>>
>ITT
IF'IN IT AIN'T MICKEY DEES I DON'T WANTS IT HEE-YUCK
>>
File: 17pyz1fttrbkmjpg.jpg (87 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
17pyz1fttrbkmjpg.jpg
87 KB, 640x360
>>7357638
>not wanting to be unity with the hivemind
>>
>>7357602
Underrated post
>>
>>7357599
What the actual fuck is activated cashews?
>>
>>7358831
Like activated almonds, just with cashews instead.
>>
>>7358831
Cashews sometimes give people superpowers, I don't want to go into it.
>>
File: activatedalmond.png (56 KB, 209x248) Image search: [Google]
activatedalmond.png
56 KB, 209x248
>>7358831
>>
>>7358637
Not trying to b8 or whatever, but what's the difference between "activated" and normal
>>
>>7358875
You let the nuts sit in water for 24 hours.
Then you dry the nuts at low temps in the oven

Wala! Activated almonds.
>>
>>7358878
Thanks, but that seems stupid
>>
>>7358875
No idea. But in the case of cashews, raw nuts from the tree will fuck your shit up. They are surrounded by a resin containing something very similar to urishiol, the "active" ingredient in poison ivy. The nut must therefore be cleaned and roasted properly to be safe, one reason they are expensive.

So maybe activated cashews are cashews that won't cause blisters in your esophagus. Sounds healthy!
>>
>>7358831
some meme-lover said activated instead of sprouted. it basically means keeping them moist until they begin to sprout the beginning of a new plant, since they're technically seeds. most nuts and seeds you'll buy have been steamed or cooked in some way, so they can't be sprouted anyway.
>>
>I wash my face with this really gentle Dead Sea Mineral Warehouse Soap for Combination Skin. It’s made with minerals from the Dead Sea and clay. And once or twice a week, I’ll use Earth Tu Face Face Wash, which smells like roses. I also travel with the Earth Tu Face, because traveling with bar soap is a pain in the ass. [Laughs] To exfoliate, I like the Dead Sea Warehouse Amazing Minerals Mud Mask. It only takes three minutes, so I’ll put that one while I’m getting into the shower. I love being in my shower—the water is oxygenated, re-mineralized, pH-balanced water, and all of the tiles were made by Heath Ceramics to make it feel really grounded, like you’re in earth. It's intense. [Laughs]
>To moisturize my face, I found an Ayurvedic, organic face cream called EcoBotanica Damask Rose Creme. This woman sources everything from India, makes products in super small batches in a traditional, Ayurvedic way, and even chants mantras into them.
>I, uh, have to go activate some almonds.
>>
>>7357599
>silver needle and calendula tea
>cordyceps
>reishi and chaga mushroom
does this bitch live in redwall
>>
>>7358943
What is even the point of this? To use this shit that just SOUNDS fancy or "all-natural"? Do all these long names make them feel better or something, or are they actually producing results?
>>
Doesn't matter what kinda bullshit potions she's taking, she still has a man face
>>
>>7358976
it's an american psycho reference

the point is to show how much money you have
>>
File: CHgvS-YUAAA3SQG.png (450 KB, 600x626) Image search: [Google]
CHgvS-YUAAA3SQG.png
450 KB, 600x626
>>7358952
The animals of Redwall would look at you with pity and give you real food to eat.

>MFW hotroot soup and a nut brown ale with berry pie and candied chestnuts afters
>>
File: last-of-us-fungus.jpg (30 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
last-of-us-fungus.jpg
30 KB, 570x300
>>7357599
>cordyceps
>>
>tfw shilling for your products in a magazine article
50$ on the fact that she doesn't even know her product price and just bring them home for free
>>
>>7359062
also
>tfw adding "heirloom" to the list of word that mean nothing in cooking
Thanks for making me search for what it meant Elle
>>
I got curious and added up what this bish eats in a day, assuming she's not lying and pounding McChickens and fries at the drive thru like most of these people

>wake up tea and smoothie
>almond butter and protien powder
>297kcal
ONLY TWO SCOOPS WEALTHY HARPISCHORD SAYS ONE DAY YOU WONT

morning snack
>bee pollen
>whatever
>144 kcal

Lunch
>salad with olives and nuts
>assume 2oz each
>274kcal

snack
>yogurt and 3 figs
>1oz chocolate
>340kcal

snack
>one milk with double protein
FOUR SCOOPS WHOOOAOOAAAAA
>2 juices
>390kcal

Dinner
>soup and salad
>no clue gonna guess
>390kcal

snack
>cup of pudding
>bish you cheatin' now
>309 kcal

"nightcap"
>chocolate protein shake
THATS 5 SCOOPS ONE DAY YOU MAY
>160kcal

~2260kcal in total So she's eating appropriately and a healthy amount for an active woman here age.

Sure it's all got fancy names and shit but it's protein and veggies and sweets so that's fine. Good for her for fleecing these dumb bimbos out of their money. She knows exactly what she's doing. Superb long con.
>>
>>7357599
>activated cashews

every time
>>
>>7359184
Nice work.
>>
>>7359285

thanks.
>>
>>7358785
>>
>>7359184
>bish
shut up
>>
>>7359184
She's putting a lot of effort into it but you can charge more for that. Make something exclusive and you can get rich people to pay anything for it.
>>
File: delicious.jpg (266 KB, 687x673) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
266 KB, 687x673
>I love Moon Juice's soft and chewy bee pollen—it's a creamy, candy-like treat

Real talk: bee pollen is slammin'.
>>
File: 1436418465357.jpg (102 KB, 633x640) Image search: [Google]
1436418465357.jpg
102 KB, 633x640
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.