[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to try something new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
Time to try something new
>>
sweet n savory but it would never make it here in the US
>>
Desert fries?
>>
oh jeez
>>
>>7355776
Yup. It's the new McJapan special menu.

looks appetizing enough
>>
I didn't know the sauce came in separate packets. That's cool. How do they taste?
>>
>>7355792
going in for the first bite now
>>
Overall it tastes pretty good. the fries aren't salted as much as usual it seems so that the chocolate taste is really strong followed by the taste of fry oil
>>
>>7355773
I remember in high school a bunch of kids would dip fries into mcflurries.

>>7355789
>>7355797
Looks tasty.
>>
7/10
It was very similar to the fried shit you get at fairs and carnivals. Like chocolate funnel cake.

I think this might have potential for leaving Japan to the west
>>
>>7355760
How much did it cost in Nip dollars and then converted to U$D?
>>
File: MCFRY!.jpg (30 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
MCFRY!.jpg
30 KB, 500x281
>>7355760
>McFRY
>>
>>7355785
You have to put the chocolate on yourself? I had no idea. That's kind of shitty, actually. Just sell the sauce separately and let the customer use it wherever he likes if that's what you're going to do. No need to put the fries in a special box.

OP, buy another one and put that sauce on a Cheeseburger. Time to be truly cutting edge.
>>
File: vomit.jpg (25 KB, 395x405) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
25 KB, 395x405
as one of those weird people who don't like chocolate this makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>7355962
At least you acknowledge the fact that you're a freak of nature.
>>
>>7355760
So the black stuff is chocolate, but what is the white stuff?

>inb4 semen
>>
>>7357009
Chocolate can be white too.
>>
>>7355760
I watched Kinoshita Yuka desu eat these a couple weeks back

keep up with the times, bro
>>
>>7357009
icing
>>
Sweer potato
Mcnugger
>>
>>7355935
Kek
>>
>>7355773
>what is sweet and sour sauce
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.