[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought some of this stuff because it was on sale, but it doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: chocolate.jpg (134 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
chocolate.jpg
134 KB, 525x700
I bought some of this stuff because it was on sale, but it doesn't look like the picture when I try making it. I can't get the chocolate to disolve no matter how long I sit there stirring it. is it because I don't have whatever that wooden club is?
>>
>>7342128
yeah it's magic you can't leave out that part
>>
>>7342144
do I have to kill an aztec to get one?
>>
>>7342147
nah man the quality stuff is mayan
>>
>>7342128
The milk is simmering hot, right?
>>
>>7342154
is it supposed to be bubbling? I heated the milk up until it started to form a skin on the top. I didn't use my termometer but it was probably between 140 and 180 degrees.
>>
>>7342165
yes, it should be simmering. not boiling to the point of scalding or burning, but you need the heat to melt the chocolate. Get the temp up to about 200F, and keep stirring with your wisk. It'll melt.
>>
I think I had similar problems with the chocolate.
>>
Have you checked your semen proportions? It's 1 cup semen for every two cups of cow semen.
>>
>>7342165
it's gonna take a while, the sections are big chunks and regular milk doesnt retain heat well. My mom would mix it for around 20 min. just make sure to keep mixing it around. im gettin comfy just thinking about it.

if i hadn't already eaten dessert i'd make a few cups myself hehe
>>
File: 86B24A42A.jpg (32 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
86B24A42A.jpg
32 KB, 500x412
>>7342128
I doubletake every god damned time I see that packaging
>>
Heat your milk up and put a chunk of the chocolate in a blender with the milk. Mince it but still leave little tiny baby chunks. Put it back in the pot let it hest and stir for a little longer. These are authentic Mexican pro tips
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.