[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello friends. Does anyone have any recipes for dog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Dogmeat2.jpg (72 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Dogmeat2.jpg
72 KB, 450x600
Hello friends.

Does anyone have any recipes for dog?
>>
File: hMf3eMc.jpg (226 KB, 1434x1640) Image search: [Google]
hMf3eMc.jpg
226 KB, 1434x1640
I know you're just trying to be edgy but that looks pretty good to me.
I don't like that the Chinamen feel a need to torture the animals to death, but I'd absolutely try some dogmeat.
Actually, do they treat their pigs and ducks more nicely or are they also whacked around and skinned alive and what have you?
>>
>>7340359
probably not much worse then we do
>>
Would trh dog if it was brought up propperly for eating, i e, no funky antibiotics, free from parasites and so on
>>
Predators usually taste like crap.
>>
>>7340337
When you cook dog like that, you really want to just cut it right through the sternum and spread the ribs so it cooks more evenly.

That's just ignorant tier, right there.
>>
>>7340496
this is dog not predator tho
>>
>>7340560

Dogs fit the same classification and taste bad for the same reasons: they communicate with others and mark their territory via scent marking. The associated glands taint the meat, as does their diet.
>>
>>7340496
cept for fish
>>
>>7340567
predator was not a dog, if anything I think he'd taste like fishy chicken
>>
>>7340337
Dog meat is overrated.
Try some fried chrysalis, taste great and very nutritious.
>>
>>7340567
Pigs are musky yet people still eat them
>>
Dog isn't that great. It has too little meat and doesn't have too much flavor. Good luck trying to find anyone that sells it, especially in the U.S.

I once worked for a Korean company, on the last Friday they would feed us slow cooked dog. It had a touch glazing but that's that only flavor that stood out. However it did remind me of pork or goat meat.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.