[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you guys making/taking to your Superb Owl party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What are you guys making/taking to your Superb Owl party?
>>
>>7334837
Diabetes
>>
>>7334837
my hot snatch
>>
I'm planning on staying in bed and downing a handle of vodka while trying to forget I know people who actually thing football game number 2342235235 is important or otherwise interesting.
>>
I have no idea, OP.

Any recommendations?
>>
A friend down the street is having a party. Im doing some hot wings and a large apple pie.
>>
my dad and I make a 2 bags of pizza rolls, cut up a summer sausage log, pair it with cheeseball and crackers. We cook this big bag of bbq boneless chicken chunks, set out what is left of half of the frozen xmas ham for sanwiches, make a velveeta chili cheese dip, little smokies hot dogs smothered in bbq, a relish trey with peanut butter and.. shit, forget, it's some kind of cheese spread, we put on celery. We usually get a case of Henakin beer to go with it. Sometimes we cook a digorno too, think I saw one out in the freezer.
>>
>>7335057
oh, and about 3 different kinds of chips and dips obviously. popcorn, and sometimes since we have the griddle out already to keep everything warm we throw some hot dogs on there
>>
>>7334860
get purged cancer
>>
>>7334837
my owl usually likes earthworms, not sure why you guys are feeding it chips and steak, seems unhealthy.
>>
File: cremation_of_care.jpg (139 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care.jpg
139 KB, 640x480
>>7334837
That's for you to find out.
>>
Jacks pork sliders.
Odd there hasn't been a thread on them yet.
>>
>>7334837
Zero fucks given about football or junkfood, so nothing.
>>
>>7334837
Probably just going to make a pizza. I'm not having a party or going to one.
>>
If by party you mean watch the Superb Owl with /sp/

I was gonna start planning it out tomorrow, but fuck I don't even know what to make.
>>
File: 1452056151726.png (93 KB, 221x328) Image search: [Google]
1452056151726.png
93 KB, 221x328
>>7335522

>Jacks sandwich mayo consists of mayo, sriracha, and smoked paprika
>>
>>7335057
Nothing like a feast of middle class frozen food.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.